Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

philtejon99
Stowaway
Stowaway

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by philtejon99 »

TBL wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:59 pm
Resume wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:32 am
Jeffrey wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:27 am

This is disgusting.
Indeed.
Agreed, but what is this have to do with Suzanne Holland? I was a deputy across the river from the shooting at that time, albeit newly minted and very green. This created quite a stir, and was a focal point for better training in sovereign citizens for our department. While geographically close to the Mike Parsons incident, I'm not aware of any link between these two sovereign idiots and Mike Parsons.
the link between is named Rudy Davis of Forney Texas.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by notorial dissent »

As I recall, LoneDummy is of the opinion they were poor innocent lambs of dog that were cruelly and evilly gunned down, pretty much a standard sovcit myth today. They don't have to be alive for LoneDummy to collect them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:57 am As I recall, LoneDummy is of the opinion they were poor innocent lambs of dog that were cruelly and evilly gunned down, pretty much a standard sovcit myth today. They don't have to be alive for LoneDummy to collect them.
Yep as long as you're unrepentant scum Rudy's got your back. Fortunately his track record seems to indicate that you should only contact him if you really love prison life and want to make absolutely sure you never get parole or out on appeal. :snicker:
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
notorial dissent

Baidn wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:28 am
notorial dissent wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:57 am As I recall, LoneDummy is of the opinion they were poor innocent lambs of dog that were cruelly and evilly gunned down, pretty much a standard sovcit myth today. They don't have to be alive for LoneDummy to collect them.
Yep as long as you're unrepentant scum Rudy's got your back. Fortunately his track record seems to indicate that you should only contact him if you really love prison life and want to make absolutely sure you never get parole or out on appeal. :snicker:
Yaknow, that very eerily, accurately, and disgustingly sums up LoneDummy. Since most, if not all of his posse seem to be lifers the second qualification doesn't seem to much, if at all, come in to play. The first qualification however, is spot on.

My take on all that is that LoneDummy doesn't seem to get the whole
acknowledgement repentance forgiveness thing out of the Bible. Kind of like all the rest of the stuff in the Bible he claims to be so familiar with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
DarthManius
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by DarthManius »

Does anyone know if there’s an update on the civil war in the Pop-A-Squat Nation?
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Pretty boring actually in Canada at least. The large dollar law suit is still sitting there from October of last year in a zombie state waiting for the Federal Court of Appeal to decide whether or not they will accept it. Ms. Holland's councelling to commit trial is still sitting there as well since almost all court sittings have shut down except for urgent matters.

She did make an appearance on Rudy's weekly call-in about three weeks ago trying to sell a cure for covid but was blown off since the epidemic is fake news. :shrug: Therefore, to get the message out, she wrote a letter as ambassador of the Chilcotin to the president, and she and her son made a youtube video:

Something about black cumin seeds, colloidal silver, 5G, smart meters, and we should all shelter in place in places like the Chilcotin. Nice views of the Chilcotin country in the background but I'm not sure if the locals want a bunch of city folk potential super spreaders creating a burden on their very limited medical facilities. Surprisingly Ms. Holland is looking fit and healthy compared to her earlier appearances where she was either in jail/on the run
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

She was also kicked off Vincent Finelli's "broadcast" twice by him for claiming this garbage as well, with him denouncing her for her total lack of medical qualifications. Mind you that this is the same guy who used to promote Mikey Pop-A-Squat's version of his legal woes as gospel truth.....
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Yeah she apparently starved herself when she was in jail because she thought they were poisoning the food / water. Not surprising that she looks better out in the open.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Yeah. Colloidal silver will do the trick! Of course, my skin will be permanently dyed a bluish gray; but what is that compared to survival? :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

On the other hand, I have Type B- blood; so according to the Honourable Chief Justice :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:, I am less at risk than other people.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
eric

Post by eric »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:46 am Yeah. Colloidal silver will do the trick! Of course, my skin will be permanently dyed a bluish gray; but what is that compared to survival? :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:
Actually colloidal silver does have some medical applications, mostly for very specific wound dressings, but certainly not the way they are using it. If you have had like me a lot of bits of metal put into your body you may have encountered colloidal silver dressings. I can even explain to you the theory on how they work but I would have to kill you first. Mostly because if I gave you my canned lecture on zeta potential and the Smoluchowski coagulation equation you would die of boredom.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Yeah; I've heard of colloidal silver being used topically, because of its antibacterial properties. Of course, the dosage is limited.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
eric

Post by eric »

That's where the zeta potential bit comes in. Manufacture it with a NP of 30 mVolts, mix it into a sterile gel carrier and it actually attracts staph bacteria where it gets killed. They're called Aquacel dressings and they're typically used for joint replacements as the "gold standard" for wound dressing. Kind of nice, one day after application you can have a shower, they flex with your knee, and kill the nasty bugs. Running joke with surgeons was they were called the gold standard when they first came out they cost so much gold would be cheaper.They justified the use of them by saying that fixing an infected joint replacement cost the hospital twice as much as the original replacement along with inevitable malpractice suits.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

I'm not a doctor so please excuse a layman's understanding. If I'm recalling correctly the SovCit scammer obsession with silver is a result (as is often the case), of an intentional misunderstanding of factual information. As mentioned above silver has certain limited topical antiseptic properties and I believe is beneficial as a part of certain medical instruments because certain viruses and bacteria cannot survive on the surface. In typical SovCit scammer fashion though they take that limited medical usefulness and start screaming panacea! Youd think for a group so in love with "research" they'd learn to actually do some effectively.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Baidn wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:47 am In typical SovCit scammer fashion though they take that limited medical usefulness and start screaming panacea!
This is true of most of their stupidity. Money is created out of thin air... if you don't understand fractional reserve banking. You are allowed to travel freely without hindrance between States... unless your choice of travel is a motor vehicle. Electromagnetic radiation can cause damage... but the 5G band cannot etc. etc.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Baidn wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:47 am I'm not a doctor so please excuse a layman's understanding. If I'm recalling correctly the SovCit scammer obsession with silver is a result (as is often the case), of an intentional misunderstanding of factual information. As mentioned above silver has certain limited topical antiseptic properties and I believe is beneficial as a part of certain medical instruments because certain viruses and bacteria cannot survive on the surface. In typical SovCit scammer fashion though they take that limited medical usefulness and start screaming panacea! Youd think for a group so in love with "research" they'd learn to actually do some effectively.
I await with interest the first FOTL experiment with UVC fluorescent light tubes.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I think it’s more about rejecting consensus reality than about any of that. Going against the mainstream makes them feel special.
eric

Post by eric »

I'm waiting for the crude jokes about krispy FMOTLers. I just saw on Amazon someone that was advertising them for sale for disinfecting your dog... :shock: At one place I worked they used UVC disinfection in the "clean" labs. Every possible surface including walls were bright stainless steel to maximize internal reflections and a complex interlock system to prevent you from entering if the UV was on and that any produced ozone had been sucked out.
notorial dissent

The tragic part is that most of what they claim is at its core true, the problem comes in that NONE of it works the way they think it does, and the way they want to apply it is at best harmful, if not downright fatal in worst case. Comparison, belladonna can and will keep your heart beating, but ONLY in the right doses, otherwise it kills, as does a lot of medicine.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:00 pm belladonna can and will keep your heart beating, but ONLY in the right doses, otherwise it kills, as does a lot of medicine.
I have some seemingly intelligent friends who refuse to partake of the fruits of the nightshade family. That's potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, chilies, aubergines etc. for the rest of us. Yes, some people may have problems, but it is a minuscule number and requires laboratory investigation. Like Sov Cit/Freeman idiots, it's a desire to be 'special' that's the main motivator.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Aubergines = eggplant, for those of us on the left shore of The Pond.