Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, if you insist on eating the leaves, roots, etc, then you will have problems with the above fruits. Then again there are some kinds of stupid that just isn't curable.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Baidn »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:40 pm it's a desire to be 'special' that's the main motivator.
The more I look into the various SovCit cases the more true this seems to be; though perhaps nowhere more so than the marvelous misadventures of Mikey Parsons. It makes me legitimately sad that someone is stupid and stubborn enough to commit to a delusion even after it sends them and their spouses to prison. Although it would seem from Mrs Parsons calls to poor Rudy that she may actually be living a better life behind bars than she did with Mikey as a free woman. I'll leave which of those situations is more tragic to the philosophers.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Brought to my attention over at the Fogbow...

Dumb speaking to the dumber...

I like how Crazy Cat Lady admits to her guilt in he kidnapping scheme...

Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

I actually slogged through the entire video hoping to learn something new - about the only thing is that her next court date is scheduled for August. She has to be sinking pretty low to get hooked up with Dallas though - he's lost all credibility with the yellow vest movement in Alberta. Something about some missing funds that were donated, along with the fact that the original organization, which did have legitimate grievances, has been taken over by the crazies.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:01 am Brought to my attention over at the Fogbow...

Dumb speaking to the dumber...

I like how Crazy Cat Lady admits to her guilt in he kidnapping scheme...

I'm not sure I can sit through a video that long full to the brim with stupid but I'm wondering does it look like the CNC has been abandoned by everybody else? Seems like the only active nutters in there are Suzanne and her son at this point. I know I shouldn't enjoy the thought but that would be some hilarious information to get to old Mikey :snicker: Breaking the rules of your release getting additional charges and your wife locked up so that you lose about a decade of your life and probably everything else too just to find out the whole clubhouse you joined that inspired you disbanded.....couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Baidn wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:55 am I'm not sure I can sit through a video that long full to the brim with stupid but I'm wondering does it look like the CNC has been abandoned by everybody else? Seems like the only active nutters in there are Suzanne and her son at this point. I know I shouldn't enjoy the thought but that would be some hilarious information to get to old Mikey :snicker: Breaking the rules of your release getting additional charges and your wife locked up so that you lose about a decade of your life and probably everything else too just to find out the whole clubhouse you joined that inspired you disbanded.....couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
I wouldn't get my hopes up to high, it's probably just a temporary hiatus. For all but time critical proceedings the court system in Canada is shut down - that's why Ms. Hollands next court appearance has been held off until August. The other problem is that the other players such as the Boyds and Stumps are on total lock down. They live on-reserve and the real TNG government has shut them down, nobody in or out of the reserves. Same-same as many other reserves in Canada, some complete with road blocks. Pretty quiet on the native activism front right now in Canada - they are rightfully concerned - crowded living conditions, extremely limited medical facilities, and their most important members, the elders, are most at risk.
DarthManius
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by DarthManius »

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Let's see if it gets more donation than Rob Menard's Wheez-O-Matic Robo-Breath GoFundMe campaign. Rob only got $22 so it's not a high bar.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

DarthManius wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 4:18 am Y’all see this?!?! I died!!! :snicker: :snicker: :lol: :lol:
Who could resist such an opportunity...
Donate $100,000.00 Or More
Administrative Position

Donate $1,000,000.00 Or More
Position In Our Government Or Business Opportunity
Note: I've added the commas to make the amounts clearer.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

I especially like the link to the Pop-A-Squat nation web page....

It's the older one, that they let the domain expire on, and was picked up by someone that let's say is less that enthusiastic about their activities...
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

New call with Pat is out. Nothing of substance but it made me sad. She talks about how she likes Star Trek. Imagine the alternate timeline where Mike doesn’t ruin her life.
TBL

Post by TBL »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 7:47 am
DarthManius wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 4:18 am Y’all see this?!?! I died!!! :snicker: :snicker: :lol: :lol:
Who could resist such an opportunity...
Donate $100,000.00 Or More
Administrative Position

Donate $1,000,000.00 Or More
Position In Our Government Or Business Opportunity
Note: I've added the commas to make the amounts clearer.
Selling positions in government? Where do they think they are, Chicago?
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Jeffrey wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 8:24 pm New call with Pat is out. Nothing of substance but it made me sad. She talks about how she likes Star Trek. Imagine the alternate timeline where Mike doesn’t ruin her life.
Yeah Pat's calls always make me sad honestly. I never thought I would say this about anyone but she legitimately seems better off in prison than free and with her husband. You've really gotta wonder what what draws people like her and (the former?) Mrs Brown to self important perpetual losers like Mike and Ed. I don't see things getting better for her after release unless Mike dies in prison honestly.
More on topic, has anyone reported the illustrious CNC fundraiser as an obvious scam on that site? I suppose it could have been chosen specifically because the people who run it don't give a shit but as act of charity might be able nice to prevent a fool or two from throwing their money down a hole. I'm not willing to sign up for a website just to report them.
notorial dissent

Were I to hazard a guess, I would say that both would seem to be women of very poor self image, low self esteem, and easily led.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

True, I suppose loneliness could have been a huge factor in both. Just especially tragic since it appears like both were educated and has actually met with some success in life before attaching themselves to their respective delusional narcissist.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The one thing that really clarified what the Mike - Pat relationship is like is during the aggravated assault of King and Laxton, Mike calls his wife to come grab the dead 160 pound wolf and drag it half a mile back to their house.

Mike treats her like a beast of burden and I’ve never seen him express any concern for her wellbeing. When he finds out that she’s going to jail, he’s more worried about the farm animals. There’s even one call where he complains that Pat is spending too much of HER OWN MONEY on commissary after Mike spent god knows how much money on a TV in jail, hours on calls to Rudy, etc.

She really might be better off in jail.
DarthManius
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by DarthManius »

Jeffrey wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:19 am The one thing that really clarified what the Mike - Pat relationship is like is during the aggravated assault of King and Laxton, Mike calls his wife to come grab the dead 160 pound wolf and drag it half a mile back to their house.

Mike treats her like a beast of burden and I’ve never seen him express any concern for her wellbeing. When he finds out that she’s going to jail, he’s more worried about the farm animals. There’s even one call where he complains that Pat is spending too much of HER OWN MONEY on commissary after Mike spent god knows how much money on a TV in jail, hours on calls to Rudy, etc.

I think that Mike has craving for power, dominance and control. Classic narcissist trait. His wording on insisting that Laxton and King has to ‘submit’ during the wolf trial. His belief that his Pop-A-Squat court has power over all other courts. The way he clearly controls Pat. Also his general behaviours. He never uses manners. Listen to the recording of him hiding evidence during the wolf trial or whenever he talked to his elbow counsel. He’s always making demands. He never asks nicely, never says please or thank you. He orders people around. Because in his mind, he’s Mike Parsons and she’s superior.

It really is sickening
notorial dissent

DarthManius wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 3:56 am
Jeffrey wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:19 am The one thing that really clarified what the Mike - Pat relationship is like is during the aggravated assault of King and Laxton, Mike calls his wife to come grab the dead 160 pound wolf and drag it half a mile back to their house.

I think that Mike has craving for power, dominance and control. Classic narcissist trait. His wording on insisting that Laxton and King has to ‘submit’ during the wolf trial. His belief that his Pop-A-Squat court has power over all other courts. The way he clearly controls Pat. Also his general behaviours. He never uses manners. Listen to the recording of him hiding evidence during the wolf trial or whenever he talked to his elbow counsel. He’s always making demands. He never asks nicely, never says please or thank you. He orders people around. Because in his mind, he’s Mike Parsons and she’s superior.

It really is sickening
I don't disagree with you, he does really really want power, but I think it goes further than that. He wants importance and validation of just how smart and wonderful he is. Newsflash, he is none of those things, and NEVER will be. He is just basically at heart a thorough going self centered bastard.
DarthManius
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by DarthManius »

Our friend Rudy seems to have cut all ties with Sue Holland. He’s taken all her videos down off his channel. Anyone know what’s going on?
notorial dissent

DarthManius wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:06 am Our friend Rudy seems to have cut all ties with Sue Holland. He’s taken all her videos down off his channel. Anyone know what’s going on?
Lover's quarrel??? Since we know good sense or common decency was never in the house.