Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by eric »

Not just Rudy - her son's youtube channel has been cleared out of anything interesting, the CNC youtube channel, and her various call-ins that were mentioned here. Possible motivations may include violations of parole conditions or the typical cleanup that many attempt before their case goes to trial. Last time I checked she's still scheduled for mid August.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by wserra »

eric wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:18 pmthe typical cleanup that many attempt before their case goes to trial.
Which is preceded by the typical archiving that a careful prosecutor will do.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
eric

Post by eric »

From what I can tell they have been archiving their stuff using google docs with the idea of never letting a good rant go to waste. Create a central repository, share the password to your buddies, and have your own little closed group. Here's a hint - it doesn't work, and in fact just makes the Crown's job easier for them since they don't have to go searching all over.
TBL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TBL »

I imagine it's a cleanup as stated above. She's got to be feeling the heat and knows that she's facing a significant likelihood of violating her probation.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

I think it's a combo: cleanup on her end/Rudy having a falling out with the traditional sovcits. I lean towards that on Rudy mostly bc he worships the ground old flatcap walks on and the SovCit road has been like jogging down a minefield in terms of his appeals. Nothing gets you out of Rudy's good graces faster than being a negative effect on Cox or that one whackjob conman.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
eric

Post by eric »

My friends from privatesectoract.com, featured here in exhaustive length, used the same approach. They carefully removed web sites, facebook rants, and youtube videos. Too bad they had everything archived on google, along with all their internal business communications. Something like ten volumes from what I could tell the Crown had printed out..... :shrug:
Although Google hates giving out access to authorities, there are lots of other ways for someone interested to obtain access.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I’m sure the prosecution already saved copies of the half dozen videos in which Sue confessed to being the mastermind behind trying to hire bounty hunters to arrest judges, sheriffs, tribal leaders and release a convicted felon from federal prison.

Plus I’m sure the feds sent Canada copies of their stuff.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

My channel still features the audio of her and Mr & Mrs Pop-A-Squat discussing the failed kidnapping plot :twisted:

LoneDummy's year of jubs%^t page also has been somewhat scrubbed...the tab will still display "MikePatSue", but her personal screeds are still gone, along with vid links and pics of her. There are still some "official" Pop-A-Squat docs that seem to pertain to Mikey, a few early one's signed off by the Crazy Cat Lady herself.

Seems it's a twofer if I had to guess. She thinks she can disappear everything and be golden at trial, so she probably went and pissed off LoneDummy in some fashion to get him to clean house.

I've only ever seen LoneDummy clear out stuff from his Cavalcade of Fiends this fast twice. Shawn Stuller and Darrell McClanahan.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Oh Lord Darrell the dumbass now that takes me back :lol: I'm legitimately surprised that one hasn't popped up in a SovCit trial failure yet
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:56 pm Seems it's a twofer if I had to guess. She thinks she can disappear everything and be golden at trial, so she probably went and pissed off LoneDummy in some fashion to get him to clean house.
I have no idea as to their falling out other than they seem to have had one. Rudy mentions it in passing on an Anthony Williams call. Time stamped Youtube link.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Haven't had a chance to listen to that one yet but from what I was able to glean from some of his weird Jubile calls it was bound to happen. She was drifting into "unsuccessful grifter" territory and that's a threat to Rudy and his "ministry" I figured once she was looking like she would be diverting the limited cash of Rudy's small fan base her days were numbered in his good graces. The fact that poor Rudy seems increasingly disillusioned with the SovCit movement is another big factor. He believes pretty much any conspiracy theory but since he's only stupid not actually mentally ill theres only so much failure he can stomach before he decides that true or not (not!) their little anarchofachist strategy of spewing the "real laws" at judges, police officers and anyone else they see as an authority and the prison bars will just melt away isn't a winning strategy. Holland at least seems to be actually mentally ill and so is incapable of escaping her fantasy world very much to the chagrin of Rudy and pals attempts to free their favorite domestic terrorist.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

GlimDropper wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:00 am
Frater I*I wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:56 pm Seems it's a twofer if I had to guess. She thinks she can disappear everything and be golden at trial, so she probably went and pissed off LoneDummy in some fashion to get him to clean house.
I have no idea as to their falling out other than they seem to have had one. Rudy mentions it in passing on an Anthony Williams call. Time stamped Youtube link.
I wonder if this means that the bromance between LoneDummy and Mr. Pop-A-Squat is over?

:thinking:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yes, the romance with Holland is well and truly over, sounds like high school drama to me of the
LoneDummy whining wrote:Sue has made claims about me that are not true and she said bad things about me and my ministry
so loosely and variously whine whine whine whine whine whine gonna take my rocks and go home and whine some more, or words to that effect. LD is living up to his name, he apparently STILL hasn't twigged to the terribly obvious fact that Holland is real and for true Canadian citizen, living of all places, in Canada. ATW whining that the prison has cut off his ability to make calls, about his son. I can see his point, but I'm sure there is more going on than he tells. For that matter, if he asked nicely I wouldn't be surprised if Lars couldn't find out for him, but I 'm also betting that isn't what he really wants. Otherwise call was the usual LoneDummy whine whine whine yawn!!!!!

I guess I didn't know or hadn't noticed that ATW was a "Political Prisoner" but then again all his heroes are "Political Prisoners" so I would guess a distinction with no distinction.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:57 am

I guess I didn't know or hadn't noticed that ATW was a "Political Prisoner" but then again all his heroes are "Political Prisoners" so I would guess a distinction with no distinction.
Somewhere along the line Poor Rudy decided that EVERYONE who contacts him is a political prisoner, most likely because it's the only way to get his faketriot fan base to pretend to give a shit. If you punish yourself with watching enough of his videos it becomes sadly clear that what he wants more than anything in the world is to be a wealthy famous YouTuber and he must have finally figured out how to look at view counts and saw the disparity between his "ministry" post and his various racist/antigov/antitax/conspiracy screeds and figured he can lump in his unrepentant criminal calls with the antigov stance to try and boost them. Having now watched his newest ATW vid I'm I'm thinking the falling out with Holland was on both sides. He probably confronted her mildly about her "nation's" lack of success and asked her to stop trying to help cause she's just making everything worse and driving away his already limited support. Since she is already delusional she likely lashed out angrily on one of his little faketriot party lines and started accusing him of just being a grifter not really wanting to help and actually actively working against the best interest of those he claims he wants to help. Ironically that's all true shes just not any better :whistle:
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

wserra wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:44 pm
eric wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:18 pmthe typical cleanup that many attempt before their case goes to trial.
Which is preceded by the typical archiving that a careful prosecutor will do.
NO NO NO. The Supreme Court of the "I live by my rules only world" has ruled that social media posts, tweets, you tube videos, etc. are NOT admissible.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Michael Millar had the same routine. All of the documents relating to the Paradigm tax evasion scheme were marked "private" on the top. In Michael's world that meant that the CRA, police, and the crown prosecutors couldn't use them in an assessment or prosecution because of his privacy rights. He'd clearly informed them that all of the documents were private and that had to be respected. He was totally pissed off when the crown ignored his fantasy law and successfully used his seized documents to prosecute him for tax evasion and fraud notwithstanding their clear privacy notice.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I guess with Rudy calling them political prisoners is better than admitting they are convicted killers, scam artists/thieves, or other nasty type people. I think he must have started the political prisoner thing since the last time I visited his web sty or postings, which I hardly ever do.

I think he was well beyond "totally pissed off" truth be told, but it was fun to watch the but...but...but.

There was some US scammer who put something like that on all his documents and such and was scandalized when nobody paid any attention to it, kind of like the ones who think email and website communication is private protected and secure. Which it sort of is right up until someone gets a warrant for it.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:22 am I guess with Rudy calling them political prisoners is better than admitting they are convicted killers, scam artists/thieves, or other nasty type people. I think he must have started the political prisoner thing since the last time I visited his web sty or postings, which I hardly ever do.

I think he was well beyond "totally pissed off" truth be told, but it was fun to watch the but...but...but.

There was some US scammer who put something like that on all his documents and such and was scandalized when nobody paid any attention to it, kind of like the ones who think email and website communication is private protected and secure. Which it sort of is right up until someone gets a warrant for it.

LoneDummy started in with the whole "political prisoner" bit when he was riding on Kent Hovind's coattails years ago, having picked it up from Hovind signing off his emails to LoneDummy "POW". He went deep into the rabbit hole after he started promoting the "innocence" of Flat Cap Wife Beater AKA Francis Cox, a few months after the Hovind saga.
TBL

Post by TBL »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:30 am Michael Millar had the same routine. All of the documents relating to the Paradigm tax evasion scheme were marked "private" on the top. In Michael's world that meant that the CRA, police, and the crown prosecutors couldn't use them in an assessment or prosecution because of his privacy rights. He'd clearly informed them that all of the documents were private and that had to be respected. He was totally pissed off when the crown ignored his fantasy law and successfully used his seized documents to prosecute him for tax evasion and fraud notwithstanding their clear privacy notice.
Wait, wait, so all I need to do is scrawl "Private - Not for Law Enforcement" on my Box-o-Drugs(pat. pending) and I'm safe from arrest, right? RIGHT?!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Well Michael's currently in jail after relying on that defense but perhaps you might have better luck.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs