Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

Philistine
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by Philistine »

pigpot wrote:But whilst a peaceful man and not too bad a guy (it seems), if you'd took some ideas of those around certain people, you might find that he's not a REALLY bad guy. He just doesn't like what the system ever had to offer, see Tom Crawford, Dean Clifford etc. Nothing wrong with that, same as lawful rebellion and civil disobedience. Have you got a problem with that / them?

Do you advocate people lying down and just taking it. Stalin and Hitler, Mao? Take the guns and then kill the defenseless... Bat sh!t crazy. :brickwall:

Your choice and don't make stupid comparisons (as though they aren't the same as present day stuff) as that's the way the extreme left and right started. Both arms on the same body. Neither better or different. Same old SH!TE. :roll:
It's an irresolute man who tries to explain away his misdeeds philosophically.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Or someone who is basically intellectually and morally dishonest.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

While its interesting, Mr. Menard's real or faked completion of higher education seems a bit out of bounds of his freeman activities.

Him taking up the art of marketing would be a natural progression into a 'honest' career. If he can sell the idea of freeman on the masses, he should be able to sell a car.

Come down to freeman Menard's used lot. If you don't in 7 days, I assume you have accepted the contract and your keys are waiting. Storage fees may apply, so hurry now!
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

LordEd wrote:Him taking up the art of marketing would be a natural progression into a 'honest' career. If he can sell the idea of freeman on the masses, he should be able to sell a car.
In that "LordEd" I'd agree. Yes I'm sure he'd be a great salesman. I've been one for a short time. Made huge money (pro-rata) very quickly and it did change my ability to do stuff but I had an idea of what I wanted to do. But.... after having that idea and following it, my philosophy changed and then I changed. I think for the better. I realised that if that (money and it's various pursuits in whatever form are all that's on offer)... if that is ALL there is, then there is no point to any of it. So I sought for more. Research a little Radha Soami, Sant Mat. I didn't take it all on but I understood some of their very unique philosophy. How many here have even looked at this with all honesty, (rhetorical question, no question mark, answer is assumed). I don't have any evidence of anyone here having the same starting point of Radha Soami Satsang Beas).

Maybe Rob Menard felt the same. He's no man of money that's for sure. Maybe he's seeking something else. Has anyone asked him otherwise here. Hang on 'you' thrive on third party stuff. AND hey, I'm not a fan off 'ol "Bobby Boy".

So what's your point.

No more than the GOODFers it seems. You just want to pick at people. Pick at "Rob", it means nothing to me. Look at 'ole "ninj" now, picking on his 'ole mate "Bobby". If that's what friends are for who needs enemies eh! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:While its interesting, Mr. Menard's real or faked completion of higher education seems a bit out of bounds of his freeman activities.

Him taking up the art of marketing would be a natural progression into a 'honest' career. If he can sell the idea of freeman on the masses, he should be able to sell a car.

Come down to freeman Menard's used lot. If you don't in 7 days, I assume you have accepted the contract and your keys are waiting. Storage fees may apply, so hurry now!
As I said earlier when Bobby tried to market the pesticide MrMite-E he came up with some magic freeman paperwork declaring he didn't have to follow Canada's rules on use of pesticides: http://www.angelfire.com/bc3/mrmitee/exempt.pdf

Any business partners or investors who get in on the ninja goat (the invention over which Menard claimed a college degree) are going to get an unpleasant surprise when they find out how poorly Bobby addresses government regulations.

Fez Boy's dysfunctional freeman business practices make any product or service he may offer unsalable.

The dismal failures of Menard's projects, each of which occurring because Bobby couldn't negotiate the simplest of business practices or government regulations supports my idea that unable to participate in society or commerce, Bobby is one of the least free men we know.

One wonders why those who knew him years ago, especially those who encountered him at WFS, were not more forthright about his glaring inability to make good on his promises.

If just one of Bobby's old WFS forum chums had stepped up and told the truth about his dysfunctionality it may have helped save a few of the people he's bamboozled over the years.

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 173 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system
notorial dissent

arayder wrote:If just one of Bobby's old WFS forum chums had stepped up and told the truth about his dysfunctionality it may have helped save a few of the people he's bamboozled over the years.
That would imply that they themselves were intrinsically morally internally and intellectually less dishonest than he, and I don't see that happening or being a fact.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

pigpot wrote:So what's your point.

No more than the GOODFers it seems. You just want to pick at people. Pick at "Rob", it means nothing to me. Look at 'ole "ninj" now, picking on his 'ole mate "Bobby". If that's what friends are for who needs enemies eh! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
My point was the exploration of Mr. Menard's education or lack thereof is starting to cross a line of reporting on his activities related to freemanism.

Should he abandon freemanism, have/finish higher education and 'get a job', its not really a subject that belongs here, other than a footnote that he abandoned it (end of an era, etc.). Arayder points out that previous 'business' ventures had freeman-style elements.

The shot on the used car lot traveling conveyances is simply that it hasn't happened, although the possibility always remains. Having an outstanding bench warrant could be a boundary, and claiming not to have a SIN would make being employed legally impossible.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Menard has given his claimed intelligence, education and character as reasons folks should believe his freeman theories and partner with him in his business ventures.

That being the case his reasoning, educational background and conduct are, IMHO, fair game for comment.

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 174 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

arayder wrote:Menard has given his claimed intelligence, education and character as reasons folks should believe his freeman theories and partner with him in his business ventures.

That being the case his reasoning, educational background and conduct are, IMHO, fair game for comment.

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 174 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
I agree 100%, just my $.02
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent

If Bobby is going to lie about his CV in conjunction with his FOTL lies, and let's be fair, we know he will, he is going to lie, it is his nature, then it is fair game. His family on the other hand IS NOT!!!! They are not responsible, not involved, and not subject for discussion.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

One of Menard's business problems is that as soon as one of his ventures has an interaction with government he files magic freeman paper work claiming he doesn't have to follow any government rule, regulation or law.

At that point the project grounds to a halt. Since any further project activities violate the law and or regulation in question nobody, even uber freemen, really want to go forward.

Investors, partners and subscribers are left flapping in the breeze and Bobby skates on to his next project with whatever cash and materials he has managed to skim off the effort.

After countless failed Menardian projects one has to ask if the "the-corporate-state-blocked-our-project" excuse hasn't become Bobby's "go to move" when it comes time to fish or cut bait.

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 175 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system
Last edited by arayder on Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

he files magic freeman paper work claiming his business doesn't have to follow any government rule, regulation or law.
Mind you, these are the same people constantly complaining about Monsanto and the evil megacorporations.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Freeman Robert Menard Declares WAR on Wake Up! Productions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQuQR_hBzaA
After completing a full year of Copyright Strikes filed by Dean Clifford's youtube channel, less than 24 hours after this channel was fully restored, Freeman (criminal fugitive-on-the-run) Robert Menard filed a Copyright complaint against my channel, Wake Up! Productions.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Freeman Robert Menard Declares WAR on Wake Up! Productions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQuQR_hBzaA
After completing a full year of Copyright Strikes filed by Dean Clifford's youtube channel, less than 24 hours after this channel was fully restored, Freeman (criminal fugitive-on-the-run) Robert Menard filed a Copyright complaint against my channel, Wake Up! Productions.
Consistent with the thought process of someone with a narcissitic personality disorder Bobby is completely unmindful of his own achilles heel. It seems The Great Fezzed One can't fathom the idea that his debunkers, who he sees as his lessers, need only lead the authorities to his door.

Are there bounty hunters in Canada?

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 177 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

No bounty hunters.You can't pay someone to be your surety for bail and as such, bail bondsmen do not exist.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I find it ironic that freemen try to use a government act to try to prevent those from countering the belief that government acts are optional.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Footles debunk themselves. Menard has made a habit of it.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:I find it ironic that freemen try to use a government act to try to prevent those from countering the belief that government acts are optional.
The Great Fezzed One, who was going to create a freeman valley, feed the freemen masses with the ACCP, make a freeman police force with the C3PO and sent the unlawful to freemen courts is reduced to sending pointless complaints to YouTube from his Quebec hideout.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Menard has posted a new video ... of the NINJA GOAT !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG0X3ErdSHQ :beatinghorse:
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Not bad on a first pass. He should check out how drones stabilize their cameras for his next test.

Whatever keeps Mr. Menard busy and away from creating new freeman victims should be supported.