Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by notorial dissent »

I have to say that her latest bout of verbal diarrhea makes even less sense than they usually do and that is saying something, mostly about the state and further decline of her mental health. I quite honestly haven't a clue as to what has gotten her knickers in a twist this time around. The rest of it is pretty far out there as well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:55 am I don't know how good the school they are working from is or how qualified they are.
It's Virginia Law, so Randy has (transiently) the best representation anyone in the States is likely to get.
notorial dissent

A good school, which I didn't know to begin with, and certainly light years better than they could do on their own, now if they'll just listen to them, which I doubt.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

HATJ's appeal on the grounds of her incompetence. Thanks to Virgo Triad
https://i-uv.com/wp-content/uploads/201 ... .04.19.pdf
Last edited by MaritalArtist on Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Might be a tough one given that she is, or at least was, a practicing lawyer.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
KickahaOta
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by KickahaOta »

The brief does a very credible job of laying out the case for incompetence. The problem would seem to be that delusions about the law -- which most of HATJ's bizarre ideas seem to be -- generally aren't considered to count (because that would allow a judge to say "I think your defense is crazy so I'm not going to allow you to present it," which would undermine the defendant's right to present a defense).
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Old news. Discussed three weeks ago.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Documents aren’t up yet but it appears HATJ has decided to file more praecipes and her typical nonsensical filings. Could be some sort of damage control, pretend the lawyer filed the brief independently so the followers don’t think she’s crazy.
wserra

Post by wserra »

She's represented by counsel, so I doubt the Sixth Circuit would accept a pro se filing. In any event, nothing on PACER.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-certi ... e-off-lol/

This is interpretation here but it seems like Heathers groupies are trying to file them under her orders via certified mail. Which to me sounds like she’s telling the counsel one thing and her followers another thing.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:37 am Documents aren’t up yet but it appears HATJ has decided to file more praecipes and her typical nonsensical filings. Could be some sort of damage control, pretend the lawyer filed the brief independently so the followers don’t think she’s crazy.
Yep. If her appeal is successful, she'll claim it was the magical paperwork, not her attorney. Still crazy, but still grifting.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
notorial dissent

Oh, my, she's got a new word "castigations", I didn't know we were doing word of the day!!!! Oh, goody, another imaginary deadline, to go with all the other imaginary deadlines long past. I'm deeply disappointed, we didn't get the praecipe, I can't wait to see the "eight demands" ought to be full of crunchy goodness.

Since she currently has an attorney, and a good one from all appearances, the court will most likely either just note it for the file or return it to her unread.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

As expected, it appears HATJ has gone back to filing nonsensical sovereign paperwork.

https://www.scribd.com/document/4020471 ... -of-Lading
notorial dissent

Full of crunchy sovcit crack a doodleness. I think that hits most of the sovcit bingo card slots as well. She is in fine form, must have lots of free, unstructured time on her hands and be real bored. I can't really imagine the court will accept this for filing, let alone read it, I suspect they will either file it as correspondence or most likely send it back unread with a notation that ALL filings and communications must come through her attorney.

I wonder how Randy is doing in all this? I rather suspect he is in total confusion at this point without the Tuccis-Giraff telling him what to think every moment.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

still trying to prove she's incompetent I guess.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:36 am As expected, it appears HATJ has gone back to filing nonsensical sovereign paperwork.

https://www.scribd.com/document/4020471 ... -of-Lading
I pity the law clerk who drew the short straw and had to deal with this. Me -- my suggested language would have said something like: "we have carefully considered petitioners' arguments; and per the Wnuck and Crain cases, we reject their assertions without detailed explanations as to why."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

Chaos wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:28 pm still trying to prove she's incompetent I guess.
She's certainly striving mightily, but I don't think it rises to the level of incompetence, anymore than some of the old tax avoidance lawyers did when their clients got convicted, that would reverse her conviction.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Heather's crew have posted the latest filing:

https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-unive ... -03-11-19/
BZ: Heather hand wrote all of these documents with a golf pencil, and copied and sent out the different packages directly from FCI Dublin. Once return receipts of certified mail were sent to her confirming the facility had actually mailed them. Heather then mailed a copy of the documents to us for archive on The I UV. Heather’s “lawyer” is being notified now with his own copy that will be mailed to him priority mail on Monday. If he is paying attention, which I belive he is Now… he will already have been notified by the Chinese and by the USCA, 6TH CIRCUIT Pacer record of fillings.

All is Cosmically Delicious. (heart)
For the lawyers, can her lawyer file the appeal against her wishes? The current spin is apparently that the Chinese got Heathers lawyer to say she's mentally ill.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

IANAL but I believe the appeal has already been filed; this latest dross by Tucci-Cucci will likely be round-filed by its respective recipients as it is meaningless drivel.

Actual attorneys please correct me if I'm wrong.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Batshit Betty wrote:BZ: Heather hand wrote all of these documents with a golf pencil, and copied and sent out the different packages directly from FCI Dublin. Once return receipts of certified mail were sent to her confirming the facility had actually mailed them. Heather then mailed a copy of the documents to us for archive on The I UV. Heather’s “lawyer” is being notified now with his own copy that will be mailed to him priority mail on Monday. If he is paying attention, which I belive he is Now… he will already have been notified by the Chinese and by the USCA, 6TH CIRCUIT Pacer record of fillings.

All is Cosmically Delicious. (heart)
What the heck have the Chinese got to do with it? Did she send them a copy, too?

I think she's gonna fire the lawyer, it looks to me like BZ is implying that he's not listening to her higher understanding of the law and is going to have to wise up or get out of her way.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.