Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Post by ScottComstock »

ATW filed an appeal of his denied DQ motion and continues to complain about loss of access to his discovery. All links are on my server.

MOTION TO APPEAL ORDER DENYING MOTION FOR DISQUALIFICATION OF JUDGE LESLIE KOBAYASHI

"[Judge Leslie Kobayashi] will have more reason to be biased against [ATW] for what the Divine Nine Alphanumerical (DNA) Code revealed about her name."

APPEAL AND REQUEST TO DISTRICT COURT TO RECONSIDER A PRETRIAL MATTER DETERMINED BY THE MAGISTRATE JUDGE

"The undersigned is a self-educated expert in law and is defending his cause sui juris, erroneously referred to as pro se..."
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Mind if I ask why the interest in Williams? He doesn’t seem that interesting compared to other gurus to me.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:31 pm Mind if I ask why the interest in Williams? He doesn’t seem that interesting compared to other gurus to me.
He's been around a long time, appears as a SovCit in various YouTubes and hasn't been doing much publicly recently due to being banged up in Florida. Now Hawaii want a go at banging him up too, hence the revival in interest.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I thought that Anthony was enjoined from representing himself as a Private Attorney General; or was that in a different court?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

He was entertaining at one point and he was very ambitious and consistent. He also got hit hard and fast by FL which was also entertaining. His trial may prove interesting, hard to tell.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:18 pm I thought that Anthony was enjoined from representing himself as a Private Attorney General; or was that in a different court?
I thought so too but can't find it. But I did find a post where you referenced that on Apr. 7 in this thread on page 16
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

I don't have a reference directly to hand, but I'm fairly sure that ATW was forced to turn in his Pretend Attorney General toys & to cease referring to himself as a PAG, lawyer, etc. when he was found guilty of unauthorized practice of law in Florida, and hit with 22 years of probation. One of the news stories (the one from Carmel Cafiero) on ATW explicitly pointed out that fact.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

True. And Williams adhered to those restrictions for roughly two months, maybe three. He evidently thought that the restriction applied only in Broward County ... or at least that the Broward authorities wouldn't find out if he continued playing lawyer elsewhere.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:31 pm Mind if I ask why the interest in Williams? He doesn’t seem that interesting compared to other gurus to me.
IMHO he's interesting for just how far out into the ozone he's willing to delve. It's like watching a very slow-motion train wreck; you just can't resist seeing it happen and trying to predict the ending scenes.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent

Our favorite PAG has a proven track record of NOT following the rules or abiding by court orders. The law simply doesn't apply to him, or at least he thinks they don't. Which is perzactically why his sorry whining ass is currently in jail awaiting trial. They want to actually try him sometime soon, and they want to make sure he's there to be tried.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

Here's another PACER haul from the Pretend Attorney General (links on my server):

Motion in opposition to United States' motion to extend the deadline to respond to Defendant's motion to dismiss

Fifth Motion for order to show cause and request for expedited hearing (Exhibit A)

United States' Response to defendant's motion to dismiss superseding indictment (Exhibit A)
Defendant argues that the Double Jeopardy Clause bars the Federal government from prosecuting him because the State of Florida had convicted Defendant for the same “business practices.” Defendant fundamentally misunderstands criminal procedure and does not support dismissal of the Superseding Indictment.
Order granting the Government's appeal and request to reconsider a pretrial matter determined by the magistrate judge (BOP does NOT have to provide ATW with access to a printer or use of a CD)

Order continuing trial date and excluding time under the Speedy Trial Act (15 May-18 Dec 2018)
Last edited by ScottComstock on Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

ScottComstock wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:02 pm Here's another PACER haul from the Pretend Attorney General (links on my server)
Thank you for your continued vigilance in this case... Williams is the most entertaining sovcit legal whack job out there now that the HATJ trial is fading into memory.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

ScottComstock wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:02 pm
Defendant argues that the Double Jeopardy Clause bars the Federal government from prosecuting him because the State of Florida had convicted Defendant for the same “business practices.”
:haha: :haha: :haha:
"Your honor, you cannot possibly allow this trial alleging that I went into a bank and robbed them at gun point to go ahead because I have previously been convicted of robbing a bank at gun point."
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

In fairness to Anthony, I only recently found out you can be charged by the state and the federal government for the same crime not common knowledge. Then again as a private attorney general shouldn’t he know that? If he had been charged in a US territory the argument would fly.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:01 pm In fairness to Anthony, I only recently found out you can be charged by the state and the federal government for the same crime not common knowledge. Then again as a private attorney general shouldn’t he know that? If he had been charged in a US territory the argument would fly.
He doesn't seem to be saying he's been charged twice for the same crime. It seems to be what AnOwlCalledSage has implied, different crimes using the same scam.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

I think it is even more confused than that. Our favorite PAG seems to think that because he got busted and convicted in FL, on state charges, for a particular crime that he can't be busted and convicted in a separate jurisdiction, by the Feds, on the same or similar charges. Poor poor Tony. He really shouldn't have slept through all those pretend law classes at his pretend law skool. I fear, all things considered, that PAG Anthony is in for a whole lot more life disappointments.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

They're similar charges only to the extent that, first, Williams was convicted for unauthorized practice and for various kinds of fraud, all committed in Florida. Right now he is being prosecuted for earlier crimes - also unauthorized practice and multiple kinds of fraud, but committed in Hawaii at a different time.

This is not double jeopardy. This is habitual criminality.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

He's confusing criminal conviction with chicken pox and thinks he's gained immunity.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

fortinbras wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:56 am They're similar charges only to the extent that, first, Williams was convicted for unauthorized practice and for various kinds of fraud, all committed in Florida. Right now he is being prosecuted for earlier crimes - also unauthorized practice and multiple kinds of fraud, but committed in Hawaii at a different time.

This is not double jeopardy. This is habitual criminality.
He's also NOT facing state charges this time, but some really seious Federal charges, wire and mail fraud aren't small change.

He's also dumbern' a damn rock!!!
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

His biggest mistake (out of many) was to lie to people over the phone and internet (wire fraud) and, if he didn't do it in letters - then he did it on paper knowing it would be mailed someplace, which makes it mail fraud. Two FEDERAL fraud crimes.