Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Post by Baidn »

I don't know who else has seen the latest Poor Rudy video regarding this case but it left me with some interesting questions. Is it standard practice to warn others in communication with inmates who's crimes involve the manipulation of others that they may be being duped into being an accessory? Rather nice of the prosecutors and marshalls office if so I think. Also ive got to wonder I Rudy really is as stupid as he seems or if he has an ulterior motive (ie betraying Williams/encouraging his friend to get locked up so he can have more/better stories for his "ministry") I mean he's obviously aware that you can be sent to prison for accessory to a crime for cyber stalking and posting someone's personal info in a way that encourages or enables someone to do harm. One of the people who he "advocates for" I serving time for that very thing. Yet poor Rudy and Williams are encouraging this poor woman to go ahead and do it even recording themselves talking about it. He has to know that if threats are made or violence attempted against those people both Williams and this poor woman will be facing new charges; though Williams will deservedly be getting the much stickier end of that stick I'm sure.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yes, in answer to your question. EVERYTHING I 've seen and heard screams that Rudy really really is every bit as stupid and more than you think. He has a very long history of proving just that. We know that ATW is a financial predator, have ample proof of that, although I think there is more there as well that isn't being looked at.

Part of the problem/danger is that Rudy "thinks" he is a minister and ATW "thinks" he is a lawyer/PAG. Their joint history is based on picking on people who are even dumber, and yes VERY vulnerable, than they are. I do feel a certain amount of sympathy for the people Rudy is "helping" because they are going to get in to a whole lot more trouble, but then not really a whole lot, considering how they ended up where they are. To put it simply Rudy and ATW are PREDATORS, low level predators, but predators none the less.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

I've got to agree with you Notorial though before reading your input I hadn't really thought of poor Rudy as truly a predator, just the sort of wannabee who sees a handful of political hucksters getting rich and thinks "why not me?" using the "everyone I innocent" thing as an angle to get people to tune in as it were. Looking back now though its a little telling that the only prisoner I can think of who seems to he on the right path stopped calling him. I haven't looked too much into the case but there was someone who used to call called Free Lazer or something and seemed like a less crazy version of Parsons situation. If memory serves he basically didn't understand the requirements for a self defense argument in his state and disagrees with getting a murder sentence for shooting someone he thought was armed in the back.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
notorial dissent

As near as I have been able to determine, the only criteria that Rudy seems to require is that they pay attention to him and claim to be "christian" and that seems to be all it takes. He preys on these types of individuals with the very false promise of helping them and the end result is never anything but. He is not a trained or qualified counselor and really is incapable of providing anything but empty promises and encouragement to these individuals that they have done nothing wrong and are in fact being persecuted.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

I think I skipped the Sunday school class where they explained that being a good Christian means cyberstalking your brothers ex-wife then having your dad murder her and her friend so you can get custody of the kids.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Jeffrey wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:59 am I think I skipped the Sunday school class where they explained that being a good Christian means cyberstalking your brothers ex-wife then having your dad murder her and her friend so you can get custody of the kids.
I hate to be cynical, but I've known a few self-proclaimed "Christians", who seemed to feel that they could do anything they wanted, not matter how bad it was, as long as they said "Praise The Lord" a lot.

OTOH, I have also known some who did not talk much about their faith, but simply spent their time living it.

In my experience, the more someone talks about being a "Christian", the less of one he/she is.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

I would say poor Rudy and Anthony are themselves excellent examples of this. I would bet my own mortgage that a part of Anthony's con spiel includes at least some variation of "and you can trust me I'm a Christian..." in it and Rudy gets in a frothing rage if you ever dare to suggest that the Bible does not in fact perfectly reflect his previously held beliefs. I'm pretty sure he finally blocked me when I pointed out that in the KJB it says Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because they were assholes not bc there were too many gays....
notorial dissent

Yeah, Rudy's kind of like that. He has his very own eggstruh speshul brand of pseudo-fundamentalist creationist young earth flat earth schtick going on and I am and have been long convinced he just makes up as he goes along. I have my doubts about Rudy's actual comprehension of all those big archaic Jacobian words that don't make a whole lot more sense to most people than the Elizabethan of Shakespeare's time and writing. Let's put it in a more simple context, Rudy has trouble with common single and double syllabic current English, you know, like following the simple instructions that the jails and prisons hand out regarding mail to prisoners, I just don't see him swingin' the Eliazbethan/Jacobian lingo. Besides, I 'm a snob, if you're going to go with a CoE Bible, go with the original, Edward's is a much better translation, it just isn't as poetical, and between bad translation and Jacobean English
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I somehow missed the reference to an ex-father-in-law killing his son's ex-wife to decide custody of the children. Will someone enlighten me so I can research that crime?

I wonder if Brother Rudy knows that Williams previously claimed to be an adherent of the Black Hebrews (so he could wear his cap in court).

If Williams is convicted in Hawaii federal court, in light of his previous conviction in Florida state court, where would he be imprisoned? It seems, either way, he'd be assured of mild winters.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

That would be Rudy’s latest “political prisoner”, Amy Gonzalez:

https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/4 ... -gonzalez/
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

fortinbras wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:00 pm If Williams is convicted in Hawaii federal court, in light of his previous conviction in Florida state court, where would he be imprisoned? It seems, either way, he'd be assured of mild winters.
I guess Florida would be quite happy for him to be in Fed prison as it saves them money. Does the Fed conviction have some override or higher authority than the state conviction? Thinking of Schaeffer Cox's case though, is there a Federal prison in Hawaii or does he have to go back to the mainland? Cox isn't in prison in Alaska as there's no Fed prison there.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

As far as LoneDummy is concerned it doesn't matter. He knows all about what they have all been charged with and he simple ignores of "forgives" them as they are in his eyes political prisoners. He champions some of the real dreck of imprisoned humanity.

What they do all have in common? They are all murderers single or multiple, or wannabes, their crimes(murders) serving life sentences, with the exception of Flatcap who should be, are mostly specific and personal and particularly nasty, they all are thoroughly nasty people who only care about themselves. So what's not to love? Invite them all home as roomies.

Fake Ambassador Parsons is only NOT on the murderer list for lack of opportunity and general ineptitude, otherwise he pretty well fits the bill as well.

ATW is as far as I know the lone exception in that he is apparently quite charming, likeable, and personable(good con man traits/skills) when he's scamming you and hasn't, that we know, murdered anyone but he certainly appears to have cheated/scammed a fair number of people in his life with his false claims. I think ATW's attraction is here because of his pronouncing himself a "servant of YAHWAH" he certainly doesn't have any of the other markers.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:44 am
fortinbras wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:00 pm If Williams is convicted in Hawaii federal court, in light of his previous conviction in Florida state court, where would he be imprisoned? It seems, either way, he'd be assured of mild winters.
I guess Florida would be quite happy for him to be in Fed prison as it saves them money. Does the Fed conviction have some override or higher authority than the state conviction? Thinking of Schaeffer Cox's case though, is there a Federal prison in Hawaii or does he have to go back to the mainland? Cox isn't in prison in Alaska as there's no Fed prison there.
Point Barrow, Alaska would be a good location for one.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:44 am
The Bureau of Prisons is not required to incarcerate an inmate in the state where they were convicted or in the state where they lived prior to conviction. They look at what level of security is required, what special services the inmate might need (medical, psychiatric, drug rehab), and things like that. If the inmate has family who want to visit, they will consider the family's convenience, but that is only one factor of many.

As to whether he will serve the state sentence or the federal sentence first, I think (but I'm not sure) that that decision is made by whichever judge sentences him last.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

I did a quick google search, and it appears that the only Federal Correctional facility in Hawaii is in Honolulu, but it is used primarily for prisoners awaiting trial or sentencing or those serving very short sentences. If convicted, he would probably be sent to a facility somewhere on the mainland.

As for mild winters, yes, the winters would probably be mild. However, didn't we hear from Terry Trussell, before he shuffled off this mortal coil, that his Florida prison was not air-conditioned? Hot, humid Florida weather, with no AC, in a stuffy cell with little or no ventilation, could be pretty miserable.

I don't know if Federal prisons are air-conditioned.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

noblepa wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:46 pm ...
I don't know if Federal prisons are air-conditioned.
The Federal Bureau of Prisons operations manual states that its prisons should aim for “76 degrees Fahrenheit in the cooling season and 68 degrees Fahrenheit in the heating season,” with acceptable variations of a few degrees.

Keeping in mind that BOP employees have to function in the facilities, as with anything run by a bureaucracy, compliance will never meet a 100% level.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Those temps may be GUIDELINES, but believe me, meeting them is another story. When I worked at 300 N Los Angeles, it was frequently over 80 degrees by 10 am. IN NOVEMBER! And That, despite the opinion of those of us who worked there was NOT a correctional facility.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

fortinbras wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:00 pm

As to whether he will serve the state sentence or the federal sentence first, I think (but I'm not sure) that that decision is made by whichever judge sentences him last.
Using the Parsons case a reference I believe that the procedure is to finish out time owed on earlier convictions regardless of jurisdiction or severity and then begin time on the later convictions, I don't know for sure but think this would include his probation violation for claiming to be a lawyer/offer legal counsel; I assume we can expect more SovCit objections claiming it was LAWFUL counsel not legal counsel so he didn't violate his probation.

Side note I've been reading that court listener and wow if anybody deserves to be locked up it's Poor Rudy's newest "political prisoner"
notorial dissent

If they follow precedent, they'll try him and hopefully convict him, then send him back to FL to finish that sentence before he does his Federal time.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Baidn wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:19 pm Side note I've been reading that court listener and wow if anybody deserves to be locked up it's Poor Rudy's newest "political prisoner"
I been trying to sell you guys on her for weeks.