Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Post by Baidn »

Jeffrey wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:30 am
Baidn wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:19 pm Side note I've been reading that court listener and wow if anybody deserves to be locked up it's Poor Rudy's newest "political prisoner"
I been trying to sell you guys on her for weeks.
Small issue is they don't fit neatly into any of the threads, should we have a Rudy's nutsack thread for his "political prisoners" to be discussed?
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Baidn wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:18 am Small issue is they don't fit neatly into any of the threads, should we have a Rudy's nutsack thread for his "political prisoners" to be discussed?
Probably not, but maybe Fogbow should!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Yeah murder is outside the scope of quatloos.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

Here are the latest documents in the Pretend Attorney General case, linked to my server. Looks like he's STILL trying to get On Second Thought to film his trial (see new appeal), and pay close attention to document 741 and its attachments, as it seems the good Pretend Attorney General has been attempting to intimidate prosecutors, the judge, and possibly witnesses!

A large number of documents on the docket are sealed ex parte applications as to ATW and are not listed.

654 - Letter addressed to Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi from Lars Robert Isaacson, Esq., standby counsel for (01) Anthony T. Williams, dated November 21, 2019, Re: current subpoena date. (emt, ) (Entered: 11/25/2019)
655 - EO: COURT ORDER DIRECTING THE GOVERNMENT AND UNITED STATES MARSHALS SERVICE REGARDING PRODUCTION OF DEFENDANT WILLIAMS TO THE FEDERAL BUILDING OR COURTHOUSE FOR THE PURPOSE OF REVIEWING DISCOVERY NOT PERMITTED TO BE TRANSPORTED INTO FDC HONOLULU. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI) (afe)
656 - EO : COURT ORDER REGARDING MOTIONS (DKT. 651 , 652 , 653) FILED ON NOVEMBER 22, 2019. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI) (afe)
672 - RESPONSE to Motion by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 644 MOTION DEFENDANTS MOTION FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO STOP WITHHOLDING DISCOVERY MATERIAL AND PROVIDE TO PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS ALL DISCOVERY DUE TO HIM" (Yates, Gregg) (Entered: 11/27/2019)
677 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S "MOTION IN OPPOSITION TO ORDER DENYING PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS SELECTIVE PROSECUTION MOTION" re 570 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
684 - RESPONSE by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 639 MOTION DEFENDANT'S MANDATORY JUDICIAL NOTICE" (Yates, Gregg) (Entered: 11/29/2019)
685 - ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO STOP WITHHOLDING DISCOVERY MATERIAL AND PROVIDE TO PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS ALL DISCOVERY DUE TO HIM re 644 as to Anthony T. Williams (1) - Signed by MAGISTRATE JUDGE KENNETH J. MANSFIELD on 12/2/2019.
686 - MOTION DEFENDANTS PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS MOTION FOR GOVERNMENT TO ESTABLISH THAT THESE PROCEEDINGS ARE AVERSARIAL by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Memorandum of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 12/02/2019)
687 - MOTION DEFENDANTS MOTION TO VIEW UNENCRYPTED HARD DRIVES AT THE FDC" by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 12/02/2019)
688 - MOTION DEFENDANTS MOTION OF ANTHONY WILLIAMS TO PLEAD GUILTY IF THE SATANTIC PROSECUTORS KENNETH SORENSON AND GREGG PARIS YATES CAN PROVIDE ALL PROOF OF CLAIMS SUBMITTED IN MOTION, OTHERWISE THE GOVERNMENT AGREES TO DISMISS THIS CASE ON ITS OWN MOTION by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 12/02/2019)
689 - EO: COURT ORDER REGARDING DEFENDANT'S MOTION FILED ON DECEMBER 2, 2019 as to Anthony T. Williams: On December 2, 2019, pro se Defendant Anthony T. Williams ("Defendant") filed three motions, (dkt. nos. 686 , 687 , 688) which are suitable for disposition without a hearing pursuant to Local Rule 7.1(c) and without a response from Plaintiff the United States of America. The motions are therefore taken under advisement, and no further filings regarding any of the motions will be considered unless the filing party obtains leave of Court prior to filing. IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI) (emt, )
690 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR "MANDATORY JUDICIAL NOTICE" re 639 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)(emt, )
691 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S "MOTION OF PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS DEMANDING THE GOVERNMENT TO CHANGE IT'S [SIC] NAME FROM THE DEPARTMENT JUSTICE TO EITHER THE DEPARTMENT OF INJUSTICE OR THE DEPARTMENT OF UNLAWFUL PROSECUTIONS" re 652 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI) (emt, )
692 - ORDER CONTINUING TRIAL DATE AND EXCLUDING TIME UNDER THE SPEEDY TRIAL ACT as to (01) Anthony T. Williams, (02) Anabel Cabebe, (03) Barbara Williams - Signed by JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI on 12/6/2019.
693 - MEMORANDUM in Opposition by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 633 MOTION DEFENDANTS MOTION OF PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, ANTHONY T. WILLIAMS CHALLENGING THE JURISDICTION OF THE FEDERAL CORPORATION CALLED THE UNITED STATES OR UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AS OUTLINED IN TITLE 28 USC 3002(15)1(1)" (Yates, Gregg) (Entered: 12/06/2019)
694 - Private Attorney General Anthony Williams MOTION Challenging Compliance With Grand Jury Selection Procedures - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Documentation) (emt, ) (Entered: 12/09/2019)
695 - P.A.G. Anthony Williams REPLY to Government's Response to 644 Defendant's MOTION FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO STOP WITHHOLDING DISCOVERY MATERIAL AND PROVIDE TO PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS ALL DISCOVERY DUE TO HIM" - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Documentation) (emt, ) (Entered: 12/09/2019)
696 - NOTICE OF APPEAL (Interlocutory) - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. Filing fee $ Not Paid. (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Documentation) (emt, ) Modified on 12/10/2019 USCA NO. 19-10435 (emt, ). (Entered: 12/09/2019)
697 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO VIEW UNENCRYPTED HARD DRIVES AT THE FDC re 687 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. ( JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI) (emt, )
698 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANTS MOTIONS FILED ON DECEMBER 2, 2019 (DKT. NOS. 686 AND 688) as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI) (emt, )
699 - USCA Case Number as to (01) Anthony T. Williams 19-10435 for 696 Notice of Appeal - Interlocutory filed by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (emt, )
700 - USCA TIME SCHEDULE ORDER as to (01) Anthony T. Williams re ECF No. 696 , USCA NO. 19-10435. (emt, )
704 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S MOTION FILED ON DECEMBER 6, 2019 re 694 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI) (emt, )
705 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S "PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS EX PARTE REQUEST FOR TRANSPORT OF INCARCERATED PARTY" re 651 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. ( JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)(emt, )
706 - Attorney/Pro Se Appeal Packet re 696 Notice of Appeal - Interlocutory filed by (01) Anthony T. Williams, USCA NO. 19-10435. (Attachments: # 1 Notice of Appeal, # 2 Instructions for Criminal Appeals, # 3 Additional Instructions for Transcript Designation and Ordering Form, # 4 Letter Re: Court Reporters, # 5 Transcript Designation and Ordering Form, # 6 Docket Sheet) (emt, )
711 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S MOTIONS CHALLENGING JURISDICTION (DKT. NOS. 633 AND 645) as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. ( JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI) (emt, )
720 - MOTION DEFENDANTS MOTION TO BE PROVIDED ACCESS TO AN UNMONITORED TELEPHONE OR TELEPHONE PROVIDED BY STANDBY COUNSEL by Anthony T. Williams. (Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 12/20/2019)
730 - EP : Criminal Final Pretrial Conference as to (01) Anthony T. Williams, (02) Anabel Cabebe held on 12/23/2019.
732 - EP : (AMENDED) re 730 Criminal Final Pretrial Conference as to (01) Anthony T. Williams and (02) Anabel Cabebe held on 12/23/2019.
731 - REPORT OF FINAL PRETRIAL CONFERENCE, MINUTES AND ORDER as to (01) Anthony T. Williams, (02) Anabel Cabebe - Signed by MAGISTRATE JUDGE WES REBER PORTER on 12/23/2019.
733 - AMENDED REPORT OF FINAL PRETRIAL CONFERENCE, MINUTES AND ORDER re 732 as to (01) Anthony T. Williams, (02) Anabel Cabebe - Signed by MAGISTRATE JUDGE WES REBER PORTER on 12/24/2019.
735 - ORDER of USCA as to (01) Anthony T. Williams re 696 Notice of Appeal - Interlocutory, USCA NO. 19-10435
736 - REQUEST for Discovery - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Documentation) (emt, ) (Entered: 12/27/2019)
737 - EO: COURT ORDER GRANTING IN PART AND DENYING IN PART DEFENDANT'S FIRST MOTION IN LIMINE re: 653 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
740 - EO: ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S REQUEST FOR DISCOVERY, FILED DECEMBER 27, 2019 (DKT. NO. 736) as to (1) Anthony T. Williams IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI) (jo)
741 - MOTION to Vacate GOVERNMENTS PRETRIAL MOTION TO VACATE WITNESS LIST EXCHANGE DEADLINE by USA as to Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration Gregg Paris Yates, # 2 Exhibit A, # 3 Exhibit B, # 4 Exhibit C, # 5 Exhibit D)(Yates, Gregg) (Entered: 12/31/2019)
742 - PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL Anthony Williams DECLARATION THAT LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI IS NOT THE JUDGE IN THIS CASE BUT A PROSECUTOR WORKING FOR THE U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE DISGUISING HERSELF DRESSED IN A BLACK ROBE - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Envelope) (ens) (Entered: 01/02/2020)

ETA: link to document 742 & attachment are fixed
ETA2: link to document 711 fixed
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

He's failed to get past Kobayashi after over a dozen tries now. Seems long past time to punt him out of Starfleet Academy.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It's the apparent attempts to intimidate or threaten gov't employees and witnesses that is most concerning at this point.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

What's most concerning to me is that there are nigh 750 docket entries in a case that should, from a layperson's pint of view, been a half day trial and a 10 year sentence. This useless phuckwit is trying to make it so that he gets a life sentence but is still released after trial with time served.

And that's all well and good, but he's taken up a considerable portion of the resources of a Federal Court with this nonsense. I mean, really, take him out back and put two in his forehead and be done with it already!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Looking at the current antics I have to agree that it seems that Williams actual "strategy" is to delay trial so long he ends up with time served by default (I believe I read elsewhere on here that you're usually credited time and a half while awaiting trial?) the truly worst part of that is that it shows in my opinion that he intends to go back to conning people when he gets out. Here's the plan as I see it: (1) delay trial at least six years, maybe even get lucky and have a motion or two to through (2) gain sympathy with the jury because of long incarceration and failing that get time served on 10 year sentence upon conviction (3) go back to the same con game in a different state using this "victory" as street cred while poor Rudy and other useful idiots signal boost (I call it the Hinkson strategy).

If he gets out on time served I wouldn't be surprised to hear him incorporate that into his conman sales pitch "I've heard some worrying things about you Mr Williams..." "Oh please if I was really a criminal would I have gotten time served? They only did that cause they knew it'd be thrown out on appeal! The whole thing was a farce because they don't want me helping good folks like you. But you know what they say you can't keep a good man down!" Or some similar spiel to convince the desperate and stupid that his arrest trial and conviction just PROVES he's not a con man and can actually work the finance voodoo he promises.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
TBL

Post by TBL »

Credit for time served on federal cases is stated in 18 U.S.C.A. § 3585.
(a)Commencement of Sentence.—
A sentence to a term of imprisonment commences on the date the defendant is received in custody awaiting transportation to, or arrives voluntarily to commence service of sentence at, the official detention facility at which the sentence is to be served.
(b)Credit for Prior Custody.—A defendant shall be given credit toward the service of a term of imprisonment for any time he has spent in official detention prior to the date the sentence commences—
(1)as a result of the offense for which the sentence was imposed; or
(2)as a result of any other charge for which the defendant was arrested after the commission of the offense for which the sentence was imposed;
that has not been credited against another sentence.
No time-and-a-half. I'm not sure of the implications related to the possible sentencing for his violation of probation from Florida, this time incarcerated may just be credited to that? IANAL, so someone else may set me straight.
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

Canada is the place where folks typically get 1.5:1 credit for pretrial confinement (unless they're already serving a sentence for another crime).

The reason I see cited for this is that prisoners in Canada are typically released for good behavior when they've served two-thirds of their sentence, and pretrial confinement doesn't build up good-behavior credit in this way; so the 1.5:1 multiplier balances this out.

If this is indeed the reason, it seems like just allowing good-behavior credit during pretrial confinement would be more straightforward. But I'm sure that my lack of understanding explains why the Canadian authorities have never recruited me for a job in prison administration.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've seen 2 days credit for 1 day in some pre-trial detention issues. I was told by someone familiar with the system that it's because remand, where they are generally held, is even more unpleasant than the regular jail.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I am pretty sure that he is either serving his Florida sentence while awaiting trial on Federal Charges and that means his Federal sentence won't even begin until he finishes paying his debt to the good people of the Sunshine State, or that when he is sentenced and begins serving his Federal Sentence, he will not be getting credit in Florida for what he owes them. All of which is at the discretion of at least two Judges, in that either one of them can decide that what the other one is imposing can count against what they are.

Did that make sense?

Lemme try again, and please someone correct me if I'm wrong... There is no law that says either one of the courts has to give him credit for time served for the other one, but either one of them can decide that they'll let him count the other side's time to what they want him to serve. Given his winning personality and record of cooperation its a shoo in that one or the other will do just that, if not just let him go anyhow because he's technically guilty but just such a nice guy.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Pretty accurate. Some of the remand centers are particularly nasty places - Edmonton Remand has a deservedly bad reputation. That part of the Canadian Penal system is a recipe for disaster. Throw two thousand inmates in a facility, no time to sort them, nasty hard cases awaiting trial in with weekenders, petty criminals, and yes, innocent people who haven't gone to court yet and bad things can and do happen.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

New this week from the Pretend Attorney General are a number of government & court responses and orders to the stuff previously filed.

Of note: ATW was being a petulant git again, referring to the prosecutors as "dickheads" (doc #750) and refusing to go to court (#753 and Att A, #754).
It also looks like Anabel Cabebe is changing her plea (see #763 and #765, no document)

Links to my server, as always.

Documents 743-746 are sealed ex parte applications and aren't linked here.

747 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO BE PROVIDED ACCESS TO AN UNMONITORED TELEPHONE OR TELEPHONE PROVIDED BY STANDBY COUNSEL re 720 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
748 - RESPONSE in Opposition by Anthony T. Williams re 741 MOTION to Vacate GOVERNMENTS PRETRIAL MOTION TO VACATE WITNESS LIST EXCHANGE DEADLINE (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Additional attachment(s) added on 1/8/2020: # 4 Exhibit "A" (REDACTED))
749 - (no document) EO : in case as to Anthony T. Williams; 741 MOTION to Vacate GOVERNMENTS PRETRIAL MOTION TO VACATE WITNESS LIST EXCHANGE DEADLINE. Motion Hearing is set for 1/7/2020 10:30 AM in Chambers of Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi before JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
750 - MOTION for Continuance; (Certificate of Service) - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Documentation)
751 - EO: COURT ORDER CONSTRUING "PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS DECLARATION THAT LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI IS NOT THE JUDGE IN THIS CASE BUT A PROSECUTOR WORKING FOR THE U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE DISGUISING HERSELF DRESSED IN A BLACK ROBE" AS A MOTION TO DISQUALIFY re 742 as to Anthony T. Williams: Plaintiff the United States of America is DIRECTED to file a response to the Motion to Disqualify by January 14, 2020. Defendant may file an optional reply in support of the Motion to Disqualify by January 21, 2020. The Motion to Disqualify will be taken under advisement thereafter. The Motion to Disqualify and this Entering Order do not affect any pending motions, deadlines, or the trial date.
752 - EO: COURT ORDER REGARDING DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO CONTINUE, FILED JANUARY 6, 2020 re 750 as to (01) Anthony T. Williams, (02) Anabel Cabebe : Trial in this matter is scheduled to begin on February 3, 2020. On January 6, 2020, pro se Defendant Anthony T. Williams ("Defendant") filed a motion requesting a seventyday continuance, which Defendant argues is necessary for him to able to authenticate documents to be presented at trial ("Motion to Continue"). (Dkt. no. 750) The Court finds that the Motion to Continue is suitable for disposition without a hearing, pursuant to Local Rule 7.1(c). Any party's response to the Motion to Continue must be filed by January 10, 2020. The Motion to Continue will be taken under advisement thereafter. No reply will be permitted. Unless and until the Motion to Continue is granted, all dates and deadlines in this case remain in effect.
753 - EP : Motion Hearing re 741 Government's Pretrial MOTION to Vacate Witness List Exchange Deadline Oral Argument filed by USA as to (01) Anthony T. Williams held on 1/7/2020. Defendant not present. Court addresses the parties regarding the defendant's non-appearance and files as Exhibit A, Memorandum from USDOJ, Jo-Lynn Unutoa, Supervisor Correctional Systems Specialist, regarding the defendant's refusal to appear at the Receiving and Discharge area for transport to Court. Court finds that the defendant's refusal to follow DOJ protocol and the defendant's past behavior constitute a waiver of his right to represent himself in Court today.
754 - EO: COURT ORDER REGARDING RIGHT TO SELF-REPRESENTATION as to (01) Anthony T. Williams re 753 . IT IS SO ORDERED.
755 - RESPONSE to Motion by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 742 MOTION to Disqualify Judge (Yates, Gregg)
756 - PAG Anthony Williams OPPOSITION to 741 Government's MOTION to Vacate Witness List; (Certificate of Service) - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (REDACTED) (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Documentation)
758 - RESPONSE to Motion by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 750 MOTION to Continue Trial (Attachments: # 1 Attachment A)(Yates, Gregg)
759 - EO: COURT ORDER REGARDING THE FILING OF DOCUMENTS WITH UNNECESSARY PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION RE 756 , 757 as to (01) Anthony T. Williams: If Defendant disregards this order, future filings that include personal identifying information regarding any members of the prosecution team, judges of this district court, or other court personnel, will be redacted or otherwise sealed. IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
763 - (no document) EO : as to Anabel Cabebe; Change of Plea Hearing is set for 1/29/2020 at 10:30 AM in Aha Nonoi before JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI.
764 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO CONTINUE, FILED JANUARY 6, 2020 re 750 as to Anthony T. Williams (1): Because Defendant has not presented any ground that warrants a continuance of the trial date, his Motion to Continue is DENIED. Trial will proceed as scheduled, beginning February 3, 2020. All dates and deadlines in this case remain in effect.
765 - (no document) EO : as to Anabel Cabebe Change of Plea Hearing is reset for 1/16/2020 at 02:30 PM in Courtroom 6 before MAGISTRATE JUDGE KENNETH J. MANSFIELD. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
766 - EXHIBIT LIST by USA as to Anthony T. Williams, Anabel Cabebe, Barbara Williams. (Yates, Gregg)
767 - EXHIBIT LIST by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Certificate of Service) (Isaacson, Lars)
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I’m concerned that ATW will not reach the 1,000 docket entry milestone before the trial.
notorial dissent

Oh, come on Scott, fair is only fair, ATW is the very definition of if not the poster child for "petulant git" give credit where credit is just and due. :snicker: :haha:

So NO unmonitored access to phone, wonder why???? :snicker:

Seems like a slow week for ATW, looks like 5??? entries of self inflicted damage. As this rate he's going to have to hustle just to get to 800 before month end.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Check out 756. That’s the money document for me.
notorial dissent

Jeffrey wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:56 pm Check out 756. That’s the money document for me.
Yeah, I think that pretty well sums it up, and ATW was not at all amused that he didn't get his way. He sounds all petulanty and tantrumy to me.

Someone must have given him a new word of the day calendar.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:36 pm
Jeffrey wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:56 pm Check out 756. That’s the money document for me.
Yeah, I think that pretty well sums it up, and ATW was not at all amused that he didn't get his way. He sounds all petulanty and tantrumy to me.

Someone must have given him a new word of the day calendar.
I should start reading these closer before I upload them ;)
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I think if i were the judge, after about the 10th or maybe 20th submission, i would have instructed my clerks that any further documents containing derogatory statements or using false titles, should be shredded and not recorded. I think the judicial disciplinary board would back me on that one.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4