Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I presume that this is the Rule 403 cited above:

Rule 403. Excluding Relevant Evidence for Prejudice, Confusion, Waste of Time, or Other Reasons

The court may exclude relevant evidence if its probative value is substantially outweighed by a danger of one or more of the following: unfair prejudice, confusing the issues, misleading the jury, undue delay, wasting time, or needlessly presenting cumulative evidence.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

I would have loved them to allow poor Rudy on the stand though. He'd have guaranteed that Williams ends up UNDER the jail by the time he was done being cross examined. I really do think poor Rudy doesn't get enough credit for all his efforts to make sure that no one who teaches out to him for help has even a slight chance of early release or parole. Funnily enough he's apparently become somewhat infamous among defense lawyers, to the point that some ask their clients to tell him to please stop "helping" :haha:
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The main problem with MOST of ATW's witnesses is that putting them on the stand and asking
  • did you witness or were you personally involved in the matters at trial today
would pretty much end most of their involvement as a witness,
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

PACER entry regarding yesterday:
EP : Jury Trial - 7th day as to (01) Anthony T. Williams held on 2/12/2020.
Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams present in custody.

Court addresses/reviews new defense exhibits to be presented.
Defense exhibit 2152 - Admitted
Defense exhibit 2153 - Admitted
Defense exhibit 2155 - Admitted
Defense exhibit 2156 (Page 2) - Admitted
Defense exhibit 2157 - Admitted
Defense exhibit 2158 - Admitted
Defense exhibit 2160 (Pages 9-11, 12-22, 23, 24-42) - Admitted
Defense exhibit 2161 (Pages 1-7, 8-11, 18-19, 20, 21, 22-25, 26-41) - Admitted

12 Jurors and 2 Alternates present.

Government Witnesses:
11) Henry Malinay (...C, RD)
12) Pat Mau-Shimizu (D, C)
13) Evelyn Subia (interpreter: Felipe M. Pacquing II) (D, C)
14) Macrina Pillos, (D...)

Defendant Witnesses:
6) Evelyn Subia (interpreter: Felipe M. Pacquing II) (D.)

Government's Exhibits Admitted:
807, 819, 820.

Defendant's Exhibits Admitted:
2161 (page 37-41, 1-7), 2160 (Pg. 24-42), 2163, 2145

Jury excused for the day.

Defense addresses Government's 837 MOTION to Exclude Defendant's Expert Witness Testimony.
Court hears oral opposition to Government's Motion from Defendant, Anthony T. Williams.
Government's 837 MOTION to Exclude Defendant's Expert Witness Testimony will be taken under advisement.

Defendant requests and consents to stand by counsel making objections during Government's questioning of witnesses.

Discussion held.

Court rules: With the consent of Defendant, Anthony T. Williams, that Court will allow stand by counsel, Lars Isaacson, to be the only individual on the defense to make an objection while the Government questions witnesses.

Court addresses Rule 801.

Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams remanded to the Custody of the U.S. Marshal Service.

Further Jury Trial - Day 7, SET for February 13, 2020 at 8:30 a.m. before Honorable Leslie E. Kobayashi.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Looks like poor Rudy is using his tried and true method of "helping" those in his ministry: calling to scream at the judge in a rambling nonsensical fashion. My heart goes out to her poor secretary and Williams better he praying that she doesn't actually pass along any of the messages the poor Rudy and his followers send out, especially if Darrell the dumbass follows Rudy's lead and starts threatening violence and accusing her of not being a real judge bc birfer. Would be incredibly amusing to hear the phone calls that come after if Williams is brought up on witness tampering and intimidation charges after he's convicted because of Rudy and others "help"
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
notorial dissent

Yaknow, every time I slip and think that maybe LoneDummy couldn't possibly be as dumb bone ass stupid ignorant as I think he is, he goes and proves and proves me right again.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:28 pm Yaknow, every time I slip and think that maybe LoneDummy couldn't possibly be as dumb bone ass stupid ignorant as I think he is, he goes and proves and proves me right again.
You need to post this near your keyboard as a reminder:

"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

From PACER:
891 - EP : Further Jury Trial - 8th day as to (01) Anthony T. Williams held on 2/13/2020. Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams present in custody.

Defense Motion for Dismissal; Discussion held. - DENIED

Stand by counsel addresses 2/12/2020 ruling regarding lodging objections. Discussion held. Defendant, Anthony T. Williams, will resume with objections and not stand-by counsel.

12 Jurors and 2 Alternates present.

Government Witnesses:
14) Macrina Pillos, (D, C)
15) Damon Stanford (D, C, RD)
16) Mary Jane Laforteza (D, C, RD)
17) Nelson Madamba (D, C, RD)
18) Mariethez Madamba (D, C, RD)
19) Laurice Otsuka (D, C.)

Defendant Witnesses:

Government's Exhibits Admitted:
805, 504, 904, 903

Defendant's Exhibits Admitted:
2035 (page 8 only), 2138 (Pages 21 and 20 only)

Jury excused for the day.

Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams remanded to the Custody of the U.S. MarshalService.

Further Jury Trial - Day 9, SET for February 18, 2020 at 8:30 a.m. before Honorable Leslie E. Kobayashi.

Jury Trial as to Anthony T. Williams held on 2/13/2020.
Further Jury Trial is set for 08:30 AM on 2/18/2020 in Aha Nonoi before JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI.

(Court Reporter Debra Read.)
(JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
And:
892 - EO: COURT ORDER GRANTING THE GOVERNMENT'S MOTION TO EXCLUDE NON-RELEVANT FED.R.EVID.RULE 702 TESTIMONY re 837 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

The Pretend Attorney General's trial continues. Sealed documents not included.
883 - EP : Further Jury Trial - 5th day as to (01) Anthony T. Williams held on 2/10/2020.
884 - EP : Motion Hearing re 833 MOTION to Quash filed by Jacquelyn Plasner Needelman and 834 MOTION to Quash filed by Bruce R. Bahn as to (01) Anthony T. Williams held on 2/10/2020.
885 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING "DEFENDANT'S 'MOTION IN OPPOSITION TO TRIAL JUDGE KOBAYASHI'S RULING THAT THE FBI AGENT'S IN OTHER STATES TESTIMONY IS IRRELEVANT TO THIS CASE'" re 879 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED.
886 - EP : Further Jury Trial - 6th day as to (01) Anthony T. Williams held on 2/11/2020.
887 - EP : Jury Trial - 7th day as to (01) Anthony T. Williams held on 2/12/2020.
890 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING AS MOOT DEFENDANT'S "MOTION FOR EXTENSION OF TIME" re 880 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED.
892 - EO: COURT ORDER GRANTING THE GOVERNMENT'S MOTION TO EXCLUDE NON-RELEVANT FED.R.EVID.RULE 702 TESTIMONY re 837 as to Anthony T. Williams (1) IT IS SO ORDERED.
896 - EO: COURT ORDER REGARDING PROPOSED SPECIAL JURY VERDICT FORM as to (01) Anthony T. Williams: Attorneys for Plaintiff the United States of America are DIRECTED to file a proposed Special Jury Verdict form, and to provide copies to pro se Defendant Anthony T. Williams ("Defendant") and Lars Isaccson, Esq., his stand-by counsel, by Friday, February 20, 2020. Objections or comments to the proposed Special Jury Verdict form shall be filed by no later than Tuesday, February 25, 2020.
The court has accepted Anabel Cabebe's plea of guilty.
12 - ACCEPTANCE OF PLEA OF GUILTY, ADJUDICATION OF GUILT AND NOTICE OF SENTENCING re 11 as to Anabel Cabebe - Signed by JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI on 2/12/2020. (emt, ) (Entered: 02/12/2020)
No new activity for Barbara Williams.
notorial dissent

WOW, only two more days of fun and games. Doesn't look like things are going so swimmingly for ATW. I can't wait to see the jury instructions.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:47 pm WOW, only two more days of fun and games. Doesn't look like things are going so swimmingly for ATW. I can't wait to see the jury instructions.
What are you talking about? Remember hes been "eating up the prosecution" ! Obviously his codefendants only plead guilty because they new he was going to win so hard that it would cause a ripple effect through the court system not only reversing their convictions but causing all judges in the country to be compelled to bow down to him and carry all of them to the capital on their shoulders to take their rightful places as the new justices of the supreme court! :sarcasmon: I would honestly be unsurprised to see Williams call poor Rudy after his conviction and go with the old tried and true "you need to call Trump and have him pardon me!" strategy though probably adding that he should be awarded the presidential medal of freedom in thanks for exposing all this "corruption" and because of all he's gone through.
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Baidn wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:35 pm I would honestly be unsurprised to see Williams call poor Rudy after his conviction and go with the old tried and true "you need to call Trump and have him pardon me!" strategy...
Reminds me, I haven't checked up on HATJ and IUV for a while. That was their whole defence plan! :haha:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
TBL

Post by TBL »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:58 pm
Baidn wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:35 pm I would honestly be unsurprised to see Williams call poor Rudy after his conviction and go with the old tried and true "you need to call Trump and have him pardon me!" strategy...
Reminds me, I haven't checked up on HATJ and IUV for a while. That was their whole defence plan! :haha:
I imagine HATJ's circumstances and daily routine hasn't changed a lot. Last I heard, prisons are pretty static in their daily activities. ;)
Or has that any-day-now pardon come through yet? I know it's just had to be sitting on a very important desk(tm) somewhere awaiting the signature. Must be wet-ink, so maybe it had to cycle back through. :lol:
philtejon99
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by philtejon99 »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:37 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:28 pm What can you say, ATW is a lying loon, and is getting desperate, and I would say he is approaching dangerous, as well as his groupies.
I'm hoping that Cabebe's plea deal includes her flipping on him. :D
I think Cabebe's plea does include her flipping on him. That should be the final nail in the little generals coffin.
TBL

Post by TBL »

Welcome to Quatloos! Philtejon!
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Baidn wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:14 pm Looks like poor Rudy is using his tried and true method of "helping" those in his ministry: calling to scream at the judge in a rambling nonsensical fashion. My heart goes out to her poor secretary and Williams better he praying that she doesn't actually pass along any of the messages the poor Rudy and his followers send out, especially if Darrell the dumbass follows Rudy's lead and starts threatening violence and accusing her of not being a real judge bc birfer. Would be incredibly amusing to hear the phone calls that come after if Williams is brought up on witness tampering and intimidation charges after he's convicted because of Rudy and others "help"
Did he make the trip? He was threatening to wasn't he?
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Chaos wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:02 am
Baidn wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:14 pm Looks like poor Rudy is using his tried and true method of "helping" those in his ministry: calling to scream at the judge in a rambling nonsensical fashion. My heart goes out to her poor secretary and Williams better he praying that she doesn't actually pass along any of the messages the poor Rudy and his followers send out, especially if Darrell the dumbass follows Rudy's lead and starts threatening violence and accusing her of not being a real judge bc birfer. Would be incredibly amusing to hear the phone calls that come after if Williams is brought up on witness tampering and intimidation charges after he's convicted because of Rudy and others "help"
Did he make the trip? He was threatening to wasn't he?
No, his suboena was quashed, so he was never ordered to court.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

It's too bad id have loved him to Shell out the cash and then get the Mikey treatment with the judge going "no, no, no, no, no" to every irrelevant witness down the list lol
TBL

Post by TBL »

Baidn wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:19 pm It's too bad id have loved him to Shell out the cash and then get the Mikey treatment with the judge going "no, no, no, no, no" to every irrelevant witness down the list lol
OK, so question, if the subpoena went through, who would have to pay for travel and lodging?
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:28 pm Yaknow, every time I slip and think that maybe LoneDummy couldn't possibly be as dumb bone ass stupid ignorant as I think he is, he goes and proves and proves me right again.
Just know, how ever low LoneDummy gets at the bottom of the barrel, he'll always end up digging under it.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss