Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by TheNewSaint »

Athis wrote: BZ and the ladies in Knoxville seem to think there is something earth shifting in these theories being openly stated in a courtroom by a defendant - as if umpteen sovs have not been declaring these kinds of theories as fact in courts all around the US for some years now, to no effect.
Once again their belief in the magical properties of words leads them to believe that Heather merely stating these things will somehow awaken everyone to the the truth (as they see it) and bring about their universal cleansing and unification.
Yes, a lot of sovcits believe that just having something on an official record makes it true somehow. Notice that Heather obsessively includes all the postage stamps, receipts, dockets, etc., of all the crap she files. And of course the whole "foreclosure via UCC" thing works this way. It's a variant of "unrebutted affidavit stands as truth" which is central to a lot of sovcit arguments.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Finished day 6 update over lunch. They seem to be reading from the transcripts already and they state they've ordered them. Question is will they release them. They also disclose the trip to Knoxville is funded by donations and that they may need more donations soon. An interesting glimmer of rationality and awareness that things will go badly. Also a bit of damage control where they concede threats were made against the FBI agents family. Sheila is an absolute mess.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

BZ and the ladies in Knoxville seem to think there is something earth shifting in these theories being openly stated in a courtroom by a defendant - as if umpteen sovs have not been declaring these kinds of theories as fact in courts all around the US for some years now, to no effect.
Once again their belief in the magical properties of words leads them to believe that Heather merely stating these things will somehow awaken everyone to the the truth (as they see it) and bring about their universal cleansing and unification.
Remember NESARA? It was supposed to herald in a new age of world-wide prosperity, justice and freedom. No more poverty anywhere. Even space aliens and long-dead saints laboured for it to come to fruition but, almost two decades after it should have been implimented, we're still waiting on this wonderous event. Why? Because, in NESARA mythology, the president of the United States actually has to say the words that the law has been passed. That's all it will take. But dark forces have stopped the president from saying a single simple sentence for decades.

That was why the 9-11 attacks took place. It was the dark forces, led by president Bush, who planned and carried out the attacks. Bush had been forced, on pain of death, to agree to broadcast the NESARA announcement at 9AM on September 11, 2001. The broadcasting equipment was in the World Trade Center. So the entire goal of 9-11 was to destroy the eqiuipment to stop Bush from having to say the magic words on television. Worked like a charm and subsequent presidents have been foiled or complicit since. We'd all be billionaires thanks to the "magical properties of words" if the White Knights could just get the president to say them.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Jeffrey wrote:Finished day 6 update over lunch. They seem to be reading from the transcripts already and they state they've ordered them. Question is will they release them. They also disclose the trip to Knoxville is funded by donations and that they may need more donations soon. An interesting glimmer of rationality and awareness that things will go badly. Also a bit of damage control where they concede threats were made against the FBI agents family. Sheila is an absolute mess.
Sheila claims Randy's close was " . . . the most beautiful thing I have ever heard in my life."

She needs to get out more.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Burnaby49 wrote: Remember NESARA? It was supposed to herald in a new age of world-wide prosperity, justice and freedom. No more poverty anywhere. Even space aliens and long-dead saints laboured for it to come to fruition but, almost two decades after it should have been implimented, we're still waiting on this wonderous event. Why? Because, in NESARA mythology, the president of the United States actually has to say the words that the law has been passed. That's all it will take. But dark forces have stopped the president from saying a single simple sentence for decades.

Thats easy

Edit: Improved version
Last edited by NYGman on Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Knox update is up:
Prosecution has rested in the "Clean Up" or "Sovereign citizen" trial. Depening who you talk to.

Mr. Beane gave his closing argument's, but it was more of a speech from the heart rather than arguing his case. One person who is close with Mr. Beane, was craying in the pews.

I believe that speech was a mistake, but I am not the defendant.

I also believe Mr. Beane will be found guilty based on the case the prosecution gave.

I do not believe the Jury will be able to overcome the "secret accounts" defense.

I also believe the jury will find intent because of some of his actions via phone calls regarding not mentioning the federal reserve.

Proof was also shown that he accessed accounts via a ss# with one diget off on at least one of the transactions.

The Defense did get a big win via the judge allowing in the UCC documents that "closed on the UNITED STATES," even with prosecutions objections."

The jury will get to see these docs during deliberation.

The co defendant will now present her closing arguements.

The jury will have the case within an hour or two barring any unforeseen circumstances.
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

Burnaby49 wrote:
BZ and the ladies in Knoxville seem to think there is something earth shifting in these theories being openly stated in a courtroom by a defendant - as if umpteen sovs have not been declaring these kinds of theories as fact in courts all around the US for some years now, to no effect.
Remember NESARA? It was supposed to herald in a new age of world-wide prosperity, justice and freedom. No more poverty anywhere. Even space aliens and long-dead saints laboured for it to come to fruition but, almost two decades after it should have been implimented, we're still waiting on this wonderous event. Why? Because, in NESARA mythology, the president of the United States actually has to say the words that the law has been passed. That's all it will take. But dark forces have stopped the president from saying a single simple sentence for decades.

That was why the 9-11 attacks took place. It was the dark forces, led by president Bush, who planned and carried out the attacks. Bush had been forced, on pain of death, to agree to broadcast the NESARA announcement at 9AM on September 11, 2001. The broadcasting equipment was in the World Trade Center. So the entire goal of 9-11 was to destroy the eqiuipment to stop Bush from having to say the magic words on television. Worked like a charm and subsequent presidents have been foiled or complicit since. We'd all be billionaires thanks to the "magical properties of words" if the White Knights could just get the president to say them.
That's an interesting theory about 9/11 to add to my collection - thanks :)

This is Sheila's emotionally distraught report of Randy's final words from Knoxville....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5r8W1mYks0&t=0s
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

You can find more about it here;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESARA#Dove_of_Oneness
Soon after Barnard released NESARA on the internet, a user known as "Dove of Oneness" began posting about it in internet forums. "Dove of Oneness" was later identified as Shaini Candace Goodwin, a former student of The Ramtha School Of Enlightenment, referred to in the media as a "cybercult queen."[1] According to Goodwin's website, the NESARA bill languished in Congress before finally being passed by a secret session in March 2000 and signed by President Bill Clinton. It is claimed that the new law was to be implemented at 10 am on September 11, 2001, but that the computers, and data (of the beneficiaries of the trillions of dollars of "Prosperity funds") were destroyed on the second floor of one of the World Trade Center towers in New York City during the terrorist attacks. Supposedly an earlier gag order issued by the Supreme Court had prohibited any official or private source from discussing it, under penalty of death.[1] Goodwin referred to "White Knights," most of them high-ranking military officials, who have since been struggling to have the law implemented despite opposition by President George W. Bush. Goodwin allegedly believes and purports that Bush orchestrated the September 11, 2001 attacks and the Iraq War as distractions from NESARA.
Note that Dove did not discuss the 10AM announcement beforehand but latched on to it afterwards. Dove blamed just about anything that happened anywhere as being an attempt to stop NESARA. Iraq war, Beltway Sniper, anything would do to keep the con running and the gullible still believing.

You can hear Dove explaining the 9-11 connection and other events here.

https://www.pathwaytoascension.com/blog ... th-nesara/

She was either batshit crazy or a brilliant conman. Either way a very persuasive self-assured speaker. She had a huge following.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

She's got her own subforum on Quatloos:

viewforum.php?f=6
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Burnaby49 wrote: ...

She was either batshit crazy or a brilliant conman. Either way a very persuasive self-assured speaker. She had a huge following.
In the grand scheme of things it probably wasn't a "huge following."

I think some significant percentage of the alleged "followers" of people like her and Heather are paying attention just for the laughs. As it's been said many times, it's hard to turn away from watching a train wreck.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

That was why the 9-11 attacks took place. It was the dark forces, led by president Bush, who planned and carried out the attacks. Bush had been forced, on pain of death, to agree to broadcast the NESARA announcement at 9AM on September 11, 2001. The broadcasting equipment was in the World Trade Center. So the entire goal of 9-11 was to destroy the eqiuipment to stop Bush from having to say the magic words on television.
So, why was Bush in Florida with plans to return to D.C. when he was supposed to be in NYC?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I have to give Dove credit - that was pretty damn bold so soon after the attack. I know her fans are nuts, but we were all still in shock. I don't know how she got away with that.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gregg wrote:
That was why the 9-11 attacks took place. It was the dark forces, led by president Bush, who planned and carried out the attacks. Bush had been forced, on pain of death, to agree to broadcast the NESARA announcement at 9AM on September 11, 2001. The broadcasting equipment was in the World Trade Center. So the entire goal of 9-11 was to destroy the eqiuipment to stop Bush from having to say the magic words on television.
So, why was Bush in Florida with plans to return to D.C. when he was supposed to be in NYC?
And, why couldn't Dubya Bush simply go to the TV station nearest wherever he was and make the broadcast from there? Certainly, he would have had a copy of the announcement with him, so that he could make sure that everything was in order (at the very least -- I mean, if someone is going to force Bush to broadcast the NESARA announcement, they are going to make sure that he broadcasts it; and if he says something like "oh -- I left the announcement in the White House/it's in New York", those who are forcing Bush to make the announcement will be only too happy to supply him with another copy of it)?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Proof was also shown that he accessed accounts via a ss# with one digit off on at least one of the transactions.
That seems like a huge problem for Randy's "I thought it was my account" defense.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

And, why couldn't Dubya Bush simply go to the TV station nearest wherever he was and make the broadcast from there? Certainly, he would have had a copy of the announcement with him, so that he could make sure that everything was in order (at the very least -- I mean, if someone is going to force Bush to broadcast the NESARA announcement, they are going to make sure that he broadcasts it; and if he says something like "oh -- I left the announcement in the White House/it's in New York", those who are forcing Bush to make the announcement will be only too happy to supply him with another copy of it)?
You've got it backward. In the Dove NESARA mythology Bush did not want to make the announcement. He is one of the Illuminati. He was being forced to do it by US Navy SEALs. If I remember correctly he was allowed to go to Florida because the SEALS had, on threat of death for treason, forced him to record it ahead of time and the recording was to be broadcast from the World Trade Center at 10AM. The dark forces made sure that the only copy of the recording was destroyed in the attack. Once Dove's followers swallowed this she knew she had them and she brought in the Blessed Saint Germain and friendly alien allies.

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

For detailsof the trial, see fogbow.

http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... =26&t=9903

Suffice to say both were found guilty as charged, sentencing in June, I think.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Resume wrote: If any of the jury members are as gullible as this Christian dude is, Heather and Randy ride into the Tennessee sunshine atop golden unicorns, drinking Pepsi.
Those Superbowl commercials get more elaborate every year.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Not that much to tell.

Jury gets case at about 3 PM. At about 4:30, they send a note that they want to go home. Judge lets them. They return at 9:00 AM, verdict at 11:00. Guilty, guilty, guilty. Govt requests that Giraffe Tuchas be detained as flight risk. Judge agrees. Both sentencings now set (but likely to be adjourned) for different dates in mid-June. Much wailing, gnashing of teeth and rending of garments among supporters. GT says that all is going according to plan.

Can a comet be far behind?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

There was a thing that came up about HATJ not returning jury questionnaires. Has that been resolved? Could HATJ have passed the document off to either BZ or one of her cronies for doxxing purposes? What information do they contain? After doxxing an FBI agent and his family I think it's not such a crazy concern.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Jeffrey wrote:What information do they contain?
If they're the usual questionnaires: name; age (not DOB); residence location (not address); family members; work (not specific employer); prior jury service; contacts with criminal justice (arrests, victim of crime, friends/family in LE); hobbies.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume