Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by Jeffrey »

Mondays update is out. Randy finished his turn, Heather started her thing. Nothing substantive in the update stood out other than Heather going into her beliefs about how the government monetizes human beings. I think once Heather wraps up it goes to the jury right?
NatInPW
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by NatInPW »

Jeffrey wrote:Mondays update is out. Randy finished his turn, Heather started her thing. Nothing substantive in the update stood out other than Heather going into her beliefs about how the government monetizes human beings. I think once Heather wraps up it goes to the jury right?
I wonder if the "woo" in their questions/statements will have any effect on that one lone juror who just might be sympathetic to them. It's hard to tell from their daily updates, and I've never actually been involved in a trial, but is it possible that their views have gotten to the jury and one of them holds out so they get off anyway?

And even if they are convicted, are there grounds for appeal? On appeal, could they assert some kind of diminished capacity (or even their own ineffective counsel) type of defense, or are those approaches only valid for the initial trial?
waylonmercy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by waylonmercy »

TheNewSaint wrote:If spending a week in Knoxville bankrupted her, she was pretty close to bankrupt already. Travel, a week's hotel, meals and incidentals would cost what, $2,000 total?
$2,000 split between 3 women = $666. Not a good omen for acquittal.
Lives are going to be in Waylon Mercy's hands.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

NatInPW wrote: And even if they are convicted, are there grounds for appeal? On appeal, could they assert some kind of diminished capacity (or even their own ineffective counsel) type of defense, or are those approaches only valid for the initial trial?
IANAL, but
  • (Most) grounds for appeal have to be brought up at the original trial to be preserved.
  • Although their self-counsel will obviously be ineffective, that's not grounds for appeal. That they were so out of touch with reality that the judge should not have let them represent themselves is a potential ground for appeal.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I wonder if Randy has a potential appeal along the lines of "the court should not have let me take advice from Heather." She's been clearly informing his "pro se" decisions the whole way.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Jeffrey wrote:
Athis wrote: BZ launches into the happy train sermon directly after the woman Sheila has expressed her anguish in her ordinary life and her hopes for liberation next week. Sheila begins at 20mins. If you are empathetic you can feel her pain.
Most distressing part of her story is that she states she's spent her last dime going to Knoxville to watch the trial.

I won't name the source but as expected they've started bashing witnesses on social media.
How convenient for Heather and BZ to have these useful idiots spending their own dime to "cover" the trial and maintain the nonsense.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

NatInPW wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Mondays update is out. Randy finished his turn, Heather started her thing. Nothing substantive in the update stood out other than Heather going into her beliefs about how the government monetizes human beings. I think once Heather wraps up it goes to the jury right?
I wonder if the "woo" in their questions/statements will have any effect on that one lone juror who just might be sympathetic to them. It's hard to tell from their daily updates, and I've never actually been involved in a trial, but is it possible that their views have gotten to the jury and one of them holds out so they get off anyway?
This is a worry; there are woosters everywhere.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Resume wrote: This is a worry; there are woosters everywhere.
Fortunately, jury selection lets you get rid of some. The jurors were chosen from a pool of about 40 people. Both defendants and prosecution have the right to remove a certain number of jurors without reason (10 and 6, respectively). Given the questions Randy and Heather likely asked in voir dire, identifying the woos should have been a trivial task.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So, no super secret surprise expert defense witnesses?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

notorial dissent wrote:So, no super secret surprise expert defense witnesses?
Just Heather, who has that Backdoor Knox guy thinking she's an international banking expert, Parker Still is a deep state agent, and that the jury recognizes the prosecution's cognitive dissonance. If any of the jury members are as gullible as this Christian dude is, Heather and Randy ride into the Tennessee sunshine atop golden unicorns, drinking Pepsi.
https://www.facebook.com/backroomknox/p ... 6144757769
The state prosecutor seems to be drowning in her cross today. She was brilliant and a fire cracker questioning Mr. Beane, but she is struggling with this cross of questioning Ms. Tucci.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Anyone would struggle with questioning Ms. Tucci. She makes no sense at all. Heather's fans don't know the difference between dazzle 'em with brilliance and baffle 'em with bullshit. (If they did, i suppose they wouldn't be her fans)
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Interesting day today apparently. Prosecution tried to bring up the UCC filings that they previously denied from being entered into evidence to paint Heather as a shyster. They also apparently got into the sources for Heathers information and Heather apparently started naming names including a fictional Commander Thoric.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

An update of sorts

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 6752860713
I drank the cool aid, or took the red pill. You can decide.

Trial update:
Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf Randall & Keith Beane
vs
the United States U.S.
- Knoxville Tennessee

Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf allegedly found a Deep State agent working here in Knoxville under the guise of FBI agent, Parker Still, or as Tucci-Jarraf puts it, fodder or a disposable for the Treasury department. In other words he was used (short video clip of FBI coming in next post)

For those who have been told by the MSM that this is a case of Sovereign Citizens, I believe you have been told wrong in my opinion-after witnessing this trial.

The state prosecutor seems to be drowning in her cross today. She was brilliant and a fire cracker in the rest of the case, but she is struggling with this cross of questioning Tucci-Jarraf.

In her haste, the prosecutor mistakenly admitted that she did not even watch the Harvy Dent video, which is the starting point of this entire case. Without this video on how to access treasury direct DEPOSIT accounts, there would be no trial today.

Most of the testimony yesterday was Tucci-Jarraf's. She appeared to be believable, and from what I heard she is an international banking expert (this is my opinion from what I heard. I did not hear her say SHE is an expert. This is just my opinion of what she told the jury.). She is extremely credible, in my opinion, and has not floundered nor did she stutter in her testimony.

Tucci-Jarraf named a Commander Thoric (spelling) as her initial contact, regarding the information she receives regarding cleaning up the banking industry.

"We discovered Mr. Still had been ordered by the Federal Reserve." Tucci-Jarraf also stated that the Deputy Director, McCabe, resigned due to the events in this case.

The prosecutor labeled Tucci-Jarraf a Pied Piper for another scheme and labeled Tucci-Jarraf's work as "gobbli gook."

It appeared that the prosecutor was not ready for cross as she misstated testimony on multiple occasions and did not know basic definitions of words like "scheme."

Like I said, up until now the prosecutor has been professional in her questioning.

There is still more to go, so she may make up for it after the break or in closing arguments. There were a few times the audience chuckled at the cognitive dissonance or the prosecutor's line of questioning.

Testimony put the number of transactions that came out of the Harvey Dent video at 10,000,000 by people from all over the world, according to Tucci-Jarraf alleged contacts. Tucci-Jarraf also admitted she has 300,000 emails from individuals who sent her screenshots of the transactions related to these "secret accounts" accessed by individuals social security numbers.

Tucci-Jarraf said she was getting clean up and other deep state information from Karl Langenstein (spelling) who is a trader for Switzerland. As well as Jonathan D. Fetz (spelling) a financial trader for the white house. Mr Fitz allegedly has secret service protection.

Tucci-Jarraf related the Federal Reserve not knowing about these secret accounts, tied to ever individual, to the FBI not knowing about "A trade platform," that they also said did not exist, but were just recently prosecuted by the prosecutions own office.

Tucci-Jarraf stated that Karl Langsteng, AIIV (spelling) offered her 1 billion dollars to remove herself from this case or cleanup action.

Tucci-Jarrafi said, "The federal reserve gets what the federal wants. Until now"

I'm heading back to the trial. Perhaps the prosecutor can expose Ms Tucci-Jarraf, and show that I drank the bad cool-aid. We will see. Must go, as court is starting and they do not allow recording devices.

*** If you have an opposite opinion of mine and are attending the trial, please PM me and I will meet with you. If you wish to remain anonymous, please PM me and I will not share your name, per the Tennessee shield law
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

He already posted the new update:
Knoxville and a Deep State FBI Agent?

Trail Update:
Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf vs the United States of America
Knoxville, Tennessee

Is the Deep State in Knoxville Tennessee via FBI agent Parker Still? Is Mr. Still "fodder" or someone who was "used" by the Federal Reserve Bank in an operation involving "secret accounts" and $32 million in Certificate's of Deposits?

Or are the defendants nuts, and they just found an age old scam along with 300,000 others exploiting the 2 day wait for ACH payments?

Mr. Still was called out in the courtroom today as an agent of the Federal Reserve, who let the "secret account" situation get out of hand, and that he and the FBI was used to harm the people, according to the Defendants testimony.

What will the Jury decide?

Regardless of what the Jury thinks, the Federal Reserve has been factually exposed to foreign and domestic attacks on the banking system. The vulnerabilities are still not patched today.

If you have a social security number, and the routing number of a federal reserve bank, you can get in. Testimony by the Federal Reserve Bank VP, said these attacks are ongoing.

The Co-Defendant Mr. Bean was able to get in. He was able to pay bills, buy a $90k truck and $900k RV. What if this was done by terrorist, or out of the country provacatours via automatic bots?

On another note:

I listened to Prosecution mention today that this agent's family was doxxed, and I do not agree with that. The people who did that should be ashamed of themselves.

Getting at the truth is one thing, but going after the family and children is another.

Seek the truth....good....bad....or indifferent....
put your opinion to it.... but don't doxx innocent people. And never use violence.

The Trial resumes tomorrow, and it could be the last day of the trial before the Jury gets rules.

All my opinions of course.
I commented about the doxxing earlier in the thread. For peace loving hippies they sure are vicious.
waylonmercy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by waylonmercy »

Jeffrey wrote:
I commented about the doxxing earlier in the thread. For peace loving hippies they sure are vicious.
Willow Greenspan documented her trip to Parker Still's hometown in Mississippi on YouTube. Her theory was that the real Parker Still is dead. She found no supporting evidence.
Last edited by waylonmercy on Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

waylonmercy wrote:She found no supporting evidence.
From the visit, maybe. But there was plenty of excitement in September when the "Family" went cyber stalking the FBI agent involved in this case and came up with the shocking revelation that he is DEAD after searching a public death records site. But it got better, it also listed Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf as DEAD! Cue full on tin-foil hat mode.

In reality the site simply returned a "View Records' link next to a name and a subscription deal to see them. Of course, the idea that the web site they were searching was trying to dupe them into handing over money to see non-existent records hadn't occurred to them! :brickwall:
Last edited by AnOwlCalledSage on Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Day 6 update is amazing so far. Heather apparently mentioned a mystical Commander Thorak was giving her information about the "Universal Cleanup" and the prosecutor asked if she was referring to the World of Warcraft character:

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=41621/commander-thorak

She also stated Randy was arrested because he exposed a secret space program.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Loads more comment on Fogbow.

backdoorknox registered, posted and was tutored a bit.
waylonmercy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by waylonmercy »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote:
waylonmercy wrote:She found no supporting evidence.
From the visit, maybe. But there was plenty of excitement in September when the "Family" went cyber stalking the FBI agent involved in this case and came up with the shocking revelation that he is DEAD after searching a public death records site. But it got better, it also listed Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf as DEAD! Cue full on tin-foil hat mode.

In reality the site simply returned a "View Records' link next to a name and a subscription deal to see them. Of course, the idea that the web site they were searching was trying to dupe them into handing over money to see non-existent records hadn't occurred to them! :brickwall:
Willow's Mississippi road trip was inspired by the deceptive death records search.
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

Day 6 wrap up from Knoxville

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dws9TnFtq8U&t=1957s

The impression I get from BZ's updates from the court is that Heather's defense consists of her personal version of the sov theories about birth certs and US citizens being slaves and the property of the US corporation and traded on the stock exchange etc.
BZ and the ladies in Knoxville seem to think there is something earth shifting in these theories being openly stated in a courtroom by a defendant - as if umpteen sovs have not been declaring these kinds of theories as fact in courts all around the US for some years now, to no effect.
Once again their belief in the magical properties of words leads them to believe that Heather merely stating these things will somehow awaken everyone to the the truth (as they see it) and bring about their universal cleansing and unification.
BZ seems to believe the whole world and the universes (plural) is looking on as all the corruption is exposed; but in fact if you look on Youtube or Google almost no one is paying any attention to the case in Knoxville and BZ's videos are getting 1K to 2k views - hardly a global audience.
The only thing they claim that is in sync with the current mainstream US narrative (ie what most ordinary people believe) is that somehow Russia and Putin are behind it all - 31.00 =>.

I look forward to the transcript since the accounts from the ladies are pretty garbled and hopelessly slanted. They take everything Heather says as absolute gospel and anything the prosecution does or says as a conspiracy to prevent Heather and Randy exposing their evil schemes and inaugurating the universal cleansing.

I know from listening to Heather that the prosecution must have had a difficult and frustrating time cross examining her. Randy is a simple man and presented little trouble, but Heather is not at all simple. Heather is a highly intelligent and articulate woman; and when she gets going on her Heather speak she presents an impenetrable mix of pseudo legalese jargon and new age metaphysics which makes no sense in normal or mainstream human discourse or to a normal human mind. So very difficult to deal with that in a rational manner in a court case. It is said a good lawyer never asks a question in court if they do not already know what the answer will be. But that doesn't work with Heather. You cannot ask Heather a normal rational question and expect a normal rational reply.

Anyway fascinating stuff.