Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Re: "IRS Hitman" Reality Show..

Post by Thule »

1. Demo calls attempt at going viral
2. "wecreate" tries to go viral
3. Parvati with a clean takedown

This is pure magic, I love it!
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

That's it :!:

It's over.

Your poetic licenses are hereby revoked. Please apply to Webhick (chortle) for the appropriate renewal forms and supplications.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I dunno, is it a promo for a cheesy boy band?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:I hate to be picky, but I decided to look at the web site.
The Hitsquad. The Back Bone and Support Team for the IRS Hitman!
Hmmmm. Newsflash boys: 'Hitsquad' should be two words and 'Back Bone' one. :roll:
Depends how you want to emphasize the syallables:

The Hitsquad's connected to the back bone!
Back bone's connected to Support Team!
Support Team's connected to the Hit Man!
So stand tall warriors all!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Nikki wrote:That's it :!:

It's over.

Your poetic licenses are hereby revoked. Please apply to Webhick (chortle) for the appropriate renewal forms and supplications.
A local author (not me, wish I'd thought of it first) had business cards that gave her name, then said:

Ritin' dun cheep
Deathless prose slightly higher
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Ya know, I actually watched the whole episode, and I do think it might be a back door promo for the boy boand....they get more time on screen than the tax matters, in fact the guy doesn't do anything for the deadbeat family they couldn't have done themselves if they were interested. He got them to drop the levy, stop the garnishment and oh, it says on a pice of paper they show (but is never spoken) they entered into a resolution payment agreement with the IRS to do this...hmm, I really kind of think anyone not trying to act like Pete could have gotten that with a few phone calls, ya think? But we see two professionally produced videos for the band (I have to wonder how much that cost, and if they could have paid it to the IRS to just solve the whole thing) they have interviews with all of the guys in the band including the girl who I can't tell if it's one of their kids, a memeber of the band not in the family or just a groupie, maybe a nice looking girl added to round out the cast? In the actual episode she does not appear, just in the "Meet the Deadbeats" section....
Anyhow, I do like that he didn't have some tax denier theme, the object was to solve the problem through the legal means...or to promote a cheesy boy band...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.