OMG Freemanatlast on Common Law

Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Re: OMG Freemanatlast on Common Law

Post by Thule »

tracer wrote: Claymore as in Scottish sword, or Claymore as in land mine?
How about a claymore mine, firing Claymore swords?
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

now, EndtheFed on federalism.....
The Federal Government has all the tax it needs through the means given by the Constitution. It has been shown the amount collected through the income tax basically goes straight to the banksters as interest on the debt the Federal Government (not me) owes its creditors. Can you imagine if the Fed had to come to the states to collect taxes based on enumeration as allowed by the Constitution?

Not true, the interest isn't paid to banksters, it's paid to the people who hold government securities, which does include banks, but also includes everyone who holds savings bonds, almost anyone with a pension or a mutual fund etc...

As I see it, if the Federal government was gone tomorrow or at least limited strictly to its constitutional boundaries, we the people would be far better off and this country could rise again to be the most powerful economic force in the world (though it may take a decade or so).

Umm, tow things about this country are so far ahead of the rest of the world as to be breathtaking, one is the size of our economy, it ain't even close. The other is our military, in a pitched battle between any standing armed force, it'd be like Catfish Hunter in his prime pitching to little league kids. Our air to air fighters can shoot down any opposing fighters hundreds of miles before they even know they've been targeted, a drone and a cruise missile can deliver a bomb from the size of big grenades up to nuclear weapons so precisely you can choose which window you want to fly thru, our Navy can put a carrier tqask force to sea and a hostile ship would be doing good to get within range to even launch a carrier attack at it, and since a plane off a Nimitz Class carrier has roughly twice the range as a fighter launched from pretty much any non Nimitz Class carrier, good luck getting close enough to attack one. The Chinese and the Russions do have the capability to attack a carrier with cruise missiles but it's unlikely and momma always told me to not kick the sleeping dog down at the junkyard....

I have all the government I need (and then some) provided by my state and local governments.
Good luck with the county protecting the borders, do you really want the guy who brings beer to the volunteer fire dept meetings to be in charge of natural disaster planning, how about the interstate highway system that in a lot of ways created your wonderful economy? There are hundreds of things the Federal Givernment does that you little notice that create the wonderful opportunities that make this a great country. You're too stupid and narrow minded to even see the things the Federal Government does you that you like, which almost always in toto outweigh the things you don't approve of.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

EndTheFed:

"The Federal Government has all the tax it needs through the means given by the Constitution.... Can you imagine if the Fed had to come to the states to collect taxes based on enumeration as allowed by the Constitution?"

I don't have to imagine; I can just look at the years of the Articles of Confederation (1783-89), when the only way that the national government could get money was to ask the states for it. The resounding failure of the Articles is one of the main reasons why the Constitution was written as it was.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools