Another Cracking-the-Code Success Story

bmielke

Re: Another Cracking-the-Code Success Story

Post by bmielke »

Hey guess what we can post comments over at that website Harvey posted on...

Here's mine...
bmielke wrote:Way to go Harvey!

You got your rant on a cop bashing out of the way blog. Congratualations, I can hardly wait to read the DOJ press release stating that you are indicted for tax evasion.

Actually, just a thought maybe you should move your card board box to Michigan so you stand a chance of being cell mates with Petey.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Wonder how many CtC'ers are still left who have no tax liens?

Poor dumb bastards.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Not many I bet. One of the things that the IRS demands in these prosecutions is a fairly complete mailing list, customer list, etc., from the tax evasion guru. The guru usually cooperates on this as part of a deal for a (slightly) lighter sentence. So the IRS probably has a list of many of the purchasers of CtC and it's just a matter of time.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

fortinbras wrote:Not many I bet. One of the things that the IRS demands in these prosecutions is a fairly complete mailing list, customer list, etc., from the tax evasion guru. The guru usually cooperates on this as part of a deal for a (slightly) lighter sentence. So the IRS probably has a list of many of the purchasers of CtC and it's just a matter of time.
Not to mention what Pete calls the "victory page" and the IRS calls "list of people to audit"
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

fortinbras wrote:One of the things that the IRS demands in these prosecutions is a fairly complete mailing list, customer list, etc., from the tax evasion guru. The guru usually cooperates on this as part of a deal for a (slightly) lighter sentence. So the IRS probably has a list of many of the purchasers of CtC and it's just a matter of time.
Except that there was never any civil or criminal action against Hendrickson for any promotion activities. The civil action against Hendrickson was an erroneous refund claim, and the only injunctive relief requested was for Hendrickson to file correct returns. The criminal prosecution was based solely on Hendrickson's own tax returns.

And there's no evidence in the record that Hendrickson was ever offered (or received) any sentencing deal.

The final problem is that the only "customer list" that Hendrickson possessed would be the names of those who bought his book, and the government might not have wanted to ask for that information, or suggest that they would be looking at the tax returns of people who bought a particular book, because of the 1st Amendment implication.

If the government cared about Hendrickson's followers at all, they probably got enough information from the "victories" listed on Hendrickson's own website to be able to track them down.

(And I still wonder who was more self-destructively delusional: Hendrickson, for painting bright red bull's eyes on the backsides of his followers, or the followers who sent him the refund information knowing that he was going to publish it for the IRS to see. I guess it's got to be Hendrickson, because it's natural for the marks to believe the scam, but when the scammer believes the scam you're talking real delusion.)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

My opinion, why would the gov't want to waste time and money going after something that Pete had already so generously and publicly provided for them. Why waste resources when the followers as has been pointed out already have a red target on their backs, and their returns readily identify them. Pete had nothing of value to trade, and his victims will ultimately rat him out as they end up going to trial.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.