Crackhead Evades His Way Into A $5K FrivPen

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Crackhead Evades His Way Into A $5K FrivPen

Post by Gregg »

The holidays are likely to be awkward for a few years.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Gregg wrote:The holidays are likely to be awkward for a few years.
My understanding is that Pete's elderly father, who had Alzheimer's disease, passed away last year. Holidays can be tough for a variety of reasons. My mother-in-law passed away over eight years ago, and my wife still has a very hard time during the Christmas holidays.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

That is one sad thing about Pete's Cracking the Code legacy - all the banished members.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

David Merrill wrote:That is one sad thing about Pete's Cracking the Code legacy - all the banished members.
Yeah, but what's REALLY sad is why he's been in prison the crackheads are so desperate and deluded, some of them are actually looking to YOU for answers.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Gregg wrote:
David Merrill wrote:That is one sad thing about Pete's Cracking the Code legacy - all the banished members.
Yeah, but what's REALLY sad is why he's been in prison the crackheads are so desperate and deluded, some of them are actually looking to YOU for answers.
I affirm - that is really sad.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

It's good news for crackheads:

If I had known in good faith that I could have been redeeming lawful money all along, I would have done so since my first paycheck ever!

That describes fraud by omission. Fraud vitiates all contracts.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

But you don't have a contract with the Federal Reserve, or the Treasury, or an other entity you can come up with involved in the monetary system.

Keep living the fantasy, David, you're still 0 for ever...
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Gregg wrote:But you don't have a contract with the Federal Reserve, or the Treasury, or an other entity you can come up with involved in the monetary system.

Keep living the fantasy, David, you're still 0 for ever...

You are correct, even when signing for a refund at the hardware store I just sign, Lawful Money.

Every time I post my examples they are rejected because they are unverified so I say Gregg, you keep living in your slavery world. If you don't realize you contract with the Treasury every time you sign endorsement that is fine.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:...so I say Gregg, you keep living in your slavery world. If you don't realize you contract with the Treasury every time you sign endorsement that is fine.
Here is what I know about Gregg's slavery world: he is able to pay his bills, pay for a roof over his head, owns some pretty expensive vehicles, gets to travel and has been able to keep company with some nice women. He is not spending time having to file a lot of documents in a courthouse in order to enjoy this slavery. Instead he is spending time doing some creative and productive work that he enjoys and for which he has been handsomely renumerated for over the years.

For some strange reason, it appears that Gregg's slavery to be pretty nice. I can't recall you demonstrating that you enjoy a similar lifestyle in your "freedom" world.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

The Observer wrote:
David Merrill wrote:...so I say Gregg, you keep living in your slavery world. If you don't realize you contract with the Treasury every time you sign endorsement that is fine.
Here is what I know about Gregg's slavery world: he is able to pay his bills, pay for a roof over his head, owns some pretty expensive vehicles, gets to travel and has been able to keep company with some nice women. He is not spending time having to file a lot of documents in a courthouse in order to enjoy this slavery. Instead he is spending time doing some creative and productive work that he enjoys and for which he has been handsomely renumerated for over the years.

For some strange reason, it appears that Gregg's slavery to be pretty nice. I can't recall you demonstrating that you enjoy a similar lifestyle in your "freedom" world.

No. I don't think you know that about Gregg at all. But I believe it too.

I am enjoying life quite fine and get by okay. I am not permitted to boast because then my posts get deleted as my boasting that I can break the law without verified proof.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

The Observer wrote:

I honestly cannot describe the advantages of redeeming lawful money because my posts are rejected. So enjoy yourselves.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

OK, David, one more time only. Following this, posts like the two above won't be approved either.
David Merrill wrote:I honestly cannot describe the advantages of redeeming lawful money because my posts are rejected.
That's simply not true, David. You may post any cockamamie legal theory you wish. You've proven that repeatedly over the years. You want to post about your "redeeming lawful money" nonsense, fell free. If it's up to me, I'd even leave it here, in the TP forum. After all, our description of the forum is "Have a stupid theory why you shouldn't have to pay taxes? 861? Non-Filer? Sovereign Citizen? Believe that the federal courts are actually admiralty courts or that the only real citizens of the USA live in Puerto Rico, Guam, and the District of Columbia, then this forum is for you." "Redeeming lawful money" would surely be on topic.

You may even claim that said cockamamie legal theory works - so long as you provide verifiable proof. "Verifiable proof" is not "[Redacted] was arrested in [Redacted], [Redacted], for speeding, in docket no [Redacted] On [Redacted], 2012, Judge [Redacted] dismissed all charges rather than respond to [Redacted]'s Dumbass Refusal for Cause™".

BTW, I may beat you to it in starting a new thread on "Redeeming Lawful Money".
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume