Upcoming prison releases

webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: Upcoming prison releases

Post by webhick »

Gregg wrote:
webhick wrote:
Cathulhu wrote:With wolverpuss go-go dancers?
Knights Templar, with their extensive background in performance art and theater, perform all Illuminati musical numbers.

Well, except for the one time, in Vienna....but that's another story altogether.
I believe you're talking about the critically panned performance of "The Clouds are Fluffy, Say Hello to My Chainsaw." The Sparklemanian Freemasons really screwed the pooch on that one. I mean if you're going to dismember your lead on stage, you can't actually do seven performances a week - you only advertise seven and do one. They never did learn. I fed them to the Wolverpus. He now only burps in showtunes. You ain't lived until he burps out "Sixteen Going on Seventeen" and the room suddenly smells like long pork and double-mocha espresso.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

College, ha! Brings back memories of last Thursday!
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

But hazelnut latte's go so much better with long pork.
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

On Thursday, May 31st, "Libre" at losthorizons dot com (known as "Harvester" in this forum) posted the news at lost horizons that Blowhard Hendrickson is scheduled for release from Federal prison on June 13th. The response from the remaining knuckleheads at lost horizons has been.... (yawnnnn.... ) less than scintillating. Only three users (ottoparts, databrain, and holbrook) have responded to what you would think would be regarded over there as great news about Preposterous Prevaricating Prisoner Pete.

And the frequency of the posts, overall, continues to slide. So far, in the month of June, there have been a grand total of six posts at the web site forum:

oldhawaiiscott - 1
ottoparts -1
holbrook -1
SkankBeat - 1
databrain - 1
Libre -1

It must be the heat......

:(
:cry:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

You mean to say that their preeminent guru of preposterous punditry is coming home and they are not putting forth paroxysms of praise??? Why the very thought!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I expect that Hendrickson is being released subject to some sort of parole and one of the conditions put on his release is that he no longer participate in tax resister organizations or publications.
notorial dissent

I thought Pete was being released as having served his sentence, if so there wouldn't be a parole situation, but in any case, when has Pete ever abided by anyone's stipulations but his own?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

fortinbras wrote:I expect that Hendrickson is being released subject to some sort of parole and one of the conditions put on his release is that he no longer participate in tax resister organizations or publications.
I think there was 12 months supervision following release, whatever "supervision" means in judicial and sentencing terms. Are there conditions to supervision or does he just check in with someone occasionally?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

There has not been "parole" in the sense of early release in the federal system for some time. OTOH, the Guidelines require "parole" in the sense of supervised release in almost every case. Supervised release has standard conditions - report, stay out of trouble, drug testing, try to find a job - and special conditions based on the conviction. Hendrickson's special conditions:
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SUPERVISION
The defendant shall not incur any new credit charges or open additional lines of credit without the approval of the probation officer.

The defendant shall provide the probation officer access to any requested financial information.

The defendant shall make monthly installment payments on any remaining balance of the restitution, fine, incarceration and superivision (sic) costs at a rate and schedule recommended by the probation department and approved by the Court.

The defendant is to make arrangements with the Internal Revenue Service regarding a monthly payment plan concerning the payment of back taxes, plus any interest or penalties that may accrue. The defendant is to provide the payment arrangement schedule with the Internal Revenue Service to the probation officer.
The Court imposed restitution to the IRS in the amount of $15,672 in addition to a $25K fine. It's not clear to me whether the restitution is back taxes or the cost of prosecution.

It's difficult to impose restrictions on legal speech and associations. Even convicted felons have First Amendment rights.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

wserra wrote:There has not been "parole" in the sense of early release in the federal system for some time. OTOH, the Guidelines require "parole" in the sense of supervised release in almost every case. Supervised release has standard conditions - report, stay out of trouble, drug testing, try to find a job - and special conditions based on the conviction. Hendrickson's special conditions:
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SUPERVISION
The defendant shall not incur any new credit charges or open additional lines of credit without the approval of the probation officer.

The defendant shall provide the probation officer access to any requested financial information.

The defendant shall make monthly installment payments on any remaining balance of the restitution, fine, incarceration and superivision (sic) costs at a rate and schedule recommended by the probation department and approved by the Court.

The defendant is to make arrangements with the Internal Revenue Service regarding a monthly payment plan concerning the payment of back taxes, plus any interest or penalties that may accrue. The defendant is to provide the payment arrangement schedule with the Internal Revenue Service to the probation officer.
The Court imposed restitution to the IRS in the amount of $15,672 in addition to a $25K fine. It's not clear to me whether the restitution is back taxes or the cost of prosecution.

It's difficult to impose restrictions on legal speech and associations. Even convicted felons have First Amendment rights.
I forget, does the DOJ have an injunction against PH for peddling fraudulent tax advice? In any event, I think that PH will be back in prison within 5 years.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
notorial dissent

The Special Conditions are all well and good, but what is the likelihood of Pete obeying them since he hasn't shown any inclination to follow any of the other court orders he has been given? And I'm wondering how he is going to make restitution when he isn't employed, likely to be employed, or employable?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

He's hoping for a spike in sales of his book.

Really, that's the plan, watch and see if they start plugging the books, special autographed editions and such.

The over-under for him being back behind bars is 39 months, which includes the time for the trial and appeals...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

I can see Pete doing that, I just wonder who he's going to sell them to, since he is down to a seriously bare handful of followers, none of whom would appear to have the proverbial pot, and since he is self publishing or electronically, I doubt if he will be able to even afford the paper and ink costs.

I think there is a limit to the number of seriously gullible out there, and that they have for the most part moved on to greener pastures at this point.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Imalawman wrote:I forget, does the DOJ have an injunction against PH for peddling fraudulent tax advice?
Nope.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Coming soon, a new SPECIAL FREEDOM EDITION of "Cracking the Code, with a new section on how the author, through persistence and rightousness go them to finally leave him alone and admited they had to let him out of Federal Prison. (no mention of his release being because he served his sentence)
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

But he got out of prison, right???? So he can sorta make that claim, just like he sorta can make all the other things he claims, they just don't happen to be based on anything resembling reality.

The real question is how long will he stay out of prison once he does?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I can imagine Pete's pearl of wisdom now:

"I was sent to Federal prison for exposing the truth about income taxation in my scholarly and well-researched work Cracking the Code. I kept up the struggle, while I was in prison; and finally the Government admitted that they had no justification to keep me in prison, so they let me go free."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Gregg wrote:Coming soon, a new SPECIAL FREEDOM EDITION of "Cracking the Code, with a new section on how the author, through persistence and rightousness go them to finally leave him alone and admited they had to let him out of Federal Prison. (no mention of his release being because he served his sentence)
Since the IRC doesn't include the phrase "served his sentence," in its list of definitions, then he can automatically throw out the typical meaning of the phrase and just make up whatever.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

He must be served his sentence before he can eat his words.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

I hope there is a big crowd on hand on Wednesday, June 13th, as Prevaricatin' Pete is popped right out of the Federal prison at Milan, Michigan. There should be a cheering crowd on hand, and.... and.....

....and a band! Yeah, that's it! A band should be playing as Pete walks out of the gate!

Why, the band is already warming up! Here's the band, now.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Energizer_Bunny.png

Preposterous Protestin' Pete....
No matter how often he's beat
Defeat, he ain't showin',
He keeps right on going
and going
and going
and going
and going

and going......
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet