Court Rulings regarding Tax Returns

webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: Court Rulings regarding Tax Returns

Post by webhick »

Arthur Rubin wrote:It does leave open the question of what a "hit man" should report as occupation on his Schedule C. I think I like "estate maturity services"....
Mortality Expediter, which is supported by a W-2 from Stab & Slab Consultants, Inc.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
GoldandSilverEagles

Post by GoldandSilverEagles »

. wrote:Our resident clown is nothing but a lame troll....Our blowhard troll

. wrote: Such is the life of a trollish TP.
Duke2Earl wrote:Perhaps you wouldn't have all these questions if you did even the slightest amount of actual research and investigation... for your latest, you might start with section 7213 of the Code.
MSA wrote:I think I've figured it out. GaSEBag has been looking at Form 1040-CM, U.S. Individual Income Tax Return for Certified Morons. Perhaps he could post scans of the document, so we can see the lines where it asks about steroid use and child-support payments.
grixit wrote:Pyrite for Brains won't be happy until he's actually figured out a way to get himself arrested, conficted and imprisoned.
Famspear wrote:OK, my turn....Sounds like a pretty stupid question...How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?...See above question regarding angels and pins... Gold, are you by any chance using your federal income tax returns as your memoirs? Are you writing your life history on your tax returns, complete with lists of all your debt delinquencies, complete with a list of whatever crimes you have committed, etc., etc.?
There, now that you boys have gotten that off your chests, does everyone feel better now?

Or do you boys need a group hug? :idea: 8)
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

webhick wrote:
Arthur Rubin wrote:It does leave open the question of what a "hit man" should report as occupation on his Schedule C. I think I like "estate maturity services"....
Mortality Expediter, which is supported by a W-2 from Stab & Slab Consultants, Inc.
I have them on speed dial.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

There, now that you boys have gotten that off your chests, does everyone feel better now?

not as bad as you need a brain.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
GoldandSilverEagles

Gregg wrote:

not as bad as you need a brain.
Awe, Gregg, are you feeling left out? :(
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

GoldandSilverEagles wrote:Awe, Gregg, are you feeling left out? :(
Gold, you're the one who is feeling "left out". You're whistling past the graveyard.
In every utterance a speaker or writer unknowingly tells us a great deal about himself of which he is entirely unaware.
--Walter C. Langer, ''The Mind of Adolf Hitler: The Secret Wartime Report'', p. 147 (Basic Books Inc. 1972).
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
GoldandSilverEagles

Famspear wrote:
GoldandSilverEagles wrote:Awe, Gregg, are you feeling left out? :(
Gold, you're the one who is feeling "left out". You're whistling past the graveyard.
LMAO!!!! Feeling "left out" from this motley bunch, not hardly pal. How can I feel "left out" when I'm not seeking your approval? lol... (see two paragraphs below)

Aside from leaning some occasional case law from you folks, which I dearly appreciate, you folks are amusing as i watch the lot of you criticize those who do not share your similar POV as you dissect your prey from your lofty perches of narcissistic grandiosity.

What is even more amusing, is that a*lot of you have actually conned yourselves into believing your own hype, your grandiosity. This fact alone continually amuses me.

Insofar as "whistling past the graveyard", now there I'll definitely agree with you, as many of you in here have already died/perished within yourselves.
In every utterance a speaker or writer unknowingly tells us a great deal about himself of which he is entirely unaware.
--Walter C. Langer, ''The Mind of Adolf Hitler: The Secret Wartime Report'', p. 147 (Basic Books Inc. 1972).

In terms of you folks, you make my point perfectly! ~ See above.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

GoldandSilverEagles wrote:In terms of you folks, you make my point perfectly! ~ See above.
No, we don't "make your point." You're whistling past the graveyard.

Make an effort to come up with something cogent.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

GoldandSilverEagles wrote:LMAO!!!! Feeling "left out" from this motley bunch, not hardly pal. How can I feel "left out" when I'm not seeking your approval? lol... (see two paragraphs below)
Then what are you doing here?
GoldandSilverEagles wrote:Aside from leaning some occasional case law from you folks, which I dearly appreciate, you folks are amusing as i watch the lot of you criticize those who do not share your similar POV as you dissect your prey from your lofty perches of narcissistic grandiosity.
If you disagree with what the courts have consistently ruled, then you do not have a different POV, you are simply wrong.

Why do you appreciate the case law that has been cited to you? You have rejected out of hand anything that has disagreed with you (all case law on the topic) and haven't acknowledged reading any of it.
GoldandSilverEagles wrote:What is even more amusing, is that a*lot of you have actually conned yourselves into believing your own hype, your grandiosity. This fact alone continually amuses me.
Believing what? That the courts make the final decisions reguarding what the law is? It amuses you that we can accept reality and you can't?
GoldandSilverEagles wrote:Insofar as "whistling past the graveyard", now there I'll definitely agree with you, as many of you in here have already died/perished within yourselves.
You aren't even trying anymore are you? Do you feel better now that you engaged in psychological projection reguarding narcissism and your feeling of having died inside? If I were as intellectually dishonest as you I'd feel a little dead inside too.
Bernlak75

Post by Bernlak75 »

fortinbras wrote:Al Capone described his business as "used furniture" -- he wasn't nailed about the furniture but over the amounts of money he wasn't reporting.

I also heard that, Al Capone only uses his so called business "Used furniture's" as front on what his crimes really is. And the money he doesn't declare cannot even earn in the "Used furniture" Business that he is using. I just wonder does anyone knows if he really did sell Used furniture's or not?
[ed: Edited to remove promotional link.]