2010 QUATLOOS PARTY

Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: 2010 QUATLOOS PARTY

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Imalawman wrote:This marks the end of my DC trip. It was a rousing success. I saw a woman fall into a manhole (no, really, the cover gave way and she want right in and starting screaming). ...
Leave it to Washington, D.C. to deploy something other than round manholes. :evil:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

ASITStands wrote:EDIT: And, whatever happened to the wager? Did I miss the payoff?
The Gold Wager will not conclude until April 1st 2011.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Brandybuck wrote:
ASITStands wrote:EDIT: And, whatever happened to the wager? Did I miss the payoff?
Is someone holding that in escrow? Because if not I predict the last time we ever hear from Harvester will be March 31, 2011.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Brandybuck wrote:
Sorry. Didn't realize it was not until 2011 (or forgot). (Age does strange things.)
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

bmielke wrote:Is someone holding that in escrow? Because if not I predict the last time we ever hear from Harvester will be March 31, 2011.
No one is holding escrow. I am perfectly willing however, and a couple of people have offered. But I won't spend for registered postage to get it to the escrow holder if Harvester won't.