Judge Rosen's analysis of Hendrickson

Harvester

Re: Judge Rosen's analysis of Hendrickson

Post by Harvester »

Truth Warrior

YES! Thanks, really I ... what? what's that?

Nikki, thanks for that admission, it does suggest some winning strategies.

http://rapfreedomcafe.blogspot.com
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Harvester wrote:Nikki, thanks for that admission, it does suggest some winning strategies.
I thought you could get all the winning strategy information you need over at losthorizons.

:roll:

I mean, look how well it's worked for Peter Hendrickson.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Harvester wrote:
You're welcome Ashlynne, but not "only Pete" is correct. I've found several others who know our "income" tax is limited and have applied that knowledge personally. Others that come immediately to mind are David Zuniga, Ron Weston, David Merrill, and Dave Champion (wow, lots of Daves), although they may differ in their response to that knowledge. And here's 63 websites that acknowledge the income tax scam:
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2421

Who's CKB?
I find it a bit sad that you could even assume that my post was positive toward you. I find you to be a joke, just as I find Hendrickson and his losthorizons minions to be a joke. No, joke is probably too kind a word for what I really think of someone like Hendrickson and by extension anyone else who trafficks the tax protestor mentality and scams.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Ashlynne, don't be sad, be glad! You've been scammed by the best of 'em, I'll admit that. The Federal Reserve/IRS combo SCAM may go down in history as the world's best. BUT, Hendrickson has the answer, the way out of the scam. You can stop 'em in their tracks.
Famspear wrote: I thought you could get all the winning strategy information you need over at losthorizons.
That's right! But that's personal winning strategies, which I can attest to as I've used them for victory. Our sights are set wider now - we mean to abolish the whole IRS system of national enslavement.

Famspire, we do appreciate your tireless promotion of Hendrickson, his works, and his adherents. You're an unwitting asset to the cause. THANK YOU!

STAND TALL WARRIORS!

Post by Nikki »

Harvester really needs to untwist his neck to let a little blood flow to his brain.

The only 'winning strategy' which could be interpreted from my post is to make sure you're such an unimportant target as to not be worth the time involved in a criminal prosecution.

Beyond that, the only winning strategy is to die before the IRS catches up with you and institutes collection proceedings.

The DoJ does not turn down those prosecutions. By the time those cases get to the federal courts, they are usually slam dunks righ down the throats of the compliance challenged. They really look good on an AUSA's win/loss record.
ericdeko411

Post by ericdeko411 »

Nikki wrote:Harvester really needs to untwist his neck to let a little blood flow to his brain.

The only 'winning strategy' which could be interpreted from my post is to make sure you're such an unimportant target as to not be worth the time involved in a criminal prosecution.

Beyond that, the only winning strategy is to die before the IRS catches up with you and institutes collection proceedings.

The DoJ does not turn down those prosecutions. By the time those cases get to the federal courts, they are usually slam dunks righ down the throats of the compliance challenged. They really look good on an AUSA's win/loss record.
I second the motion! You must have studying the win win strategy of life. :)
Last edited by wserra on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove commercial link. No commercials, please.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Moderators:

Please leave the preceeding advertising link intact. It's ironically appropriate
ashlynne39

Post by ashlynne39 »

Harvester wrote:Ashlynne, don't be sad, be glad! You've been scammed by the best of 'em, I'll admit that. The Federal Reserve/IRS combo SCAM may go down in history as the world's best. BUT, Hendrickson has the answer, the way out of the scam. You can stop 'em in their tracks.

STAND TALL WARRIORS!
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Nikki wrote:Moderators:

Please leave the preceeding advertising link intact. It's ironically appropriate
Sorry, Nikki. The only other time this guy has posted on Q, he did the same thing, and was politely asked not to do so.

There is something apt about advertising treadmills in a thread about Hendrickson and his Losers, though.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

ho . . naughty Nikki. Not even I have had links removed.

"I lived in Chile during the Pinochet dictatorship—I can spot a fascist police-state when I see one. The United States is a fascist police-state. Harsh words—incendiary, even. And none too clever of me, to use such language: Time was, the crazies and reactionaries wearing tin-foil hats who flung around such a characterization of the United States were disqualified by sensible people as being hysterical nutters—rightfully so. A police-state uses the law as a mechanism to control any challenges to its power by the citizenry, rather than as a mechanism to insure a civil society .."

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/guest- ... lice-state
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

Harvester wrote: BUT, Hendrickson has the answer, the way out of the scam. You can stop 'em in their tracks.
Let's be honest here guys, Harvester is 100% correct. Pete has found a way to avoid being impacted by income tax laws. As a guest of the department of corrections, Pete will be provided food, clothing, and shelter all tax free. He will never have to file those nasty IRS forms again. He has found a way out!

We're making an assumption here that Pete, Harvey, and friends value the same things that we do. They do not. They only care about meeting their basic needs without paying taxes. Prison is the best way to do it.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Cathulhu wrote: I'm crushed by not making the list. Crushed. I mean, Wes got three whole letters! How venomously must I hamster-stomp to get a little recognition? All I get is prayed on.
You and me both!
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Cathulhu wrote: I'm crushed by not making the list. Crushed. I mean, Wes got three whole letters! How venomously must I hamster-stomp to get a little recognition? All I get is prayed on.
You and me both!
Neither was I listed on Harvester's little list. But I think that being left off the list implies something else entirely: that Harvester fears us, and correctly so, for being the real powers behind the Grand Conspiracy. He knows that he dares not name us for fear that we will bring the full brunt of our anger upon him and reduce him to a sniveling shadow of his former self. Therefore there only remains one thing left to say for those of us who were left off his list:

STAND TALL, THOSE OF US WHO THEY DARE NOT NAME!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

The Observer wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:
You and me both!
Neither was I listed on Harvester's little list. But I think that being left off the list implies something else entirely: that Harvester fears us, and correctly so, for being the real powers behind the Grand Conspiracy. He knows that he dares not name us for fear that we will bring the full brunt of our anger upon him and reduce him to a sniveling shadow of his former self. Therefore there only remains one thing left to say for those of us who were left off his list:

STAND TALL, THOSE OF US WHO THEY DARE NOT NAME!
Actually, there's been a sci-fi group active in Seattle for decades, known collectively as "The Nameless". Harv is right to fear us; we're all both smarter and more honest than he. And don't have to worry about when the notoriously slow but thorough hammer comes down from IRS, or from our shapeshifting alien lizard agents.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Cathulhu wrote: Actually, there's been a sci-fi group active in Seattle for decades, known collectively as "The Nameless". Harv is right to fear us; we're all both smarter and more honest than he.
"Well, so is yeast"
T. Pratchett
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Ha, sorry to those who didn't make the cut. State your case, step it up, bring on the "full brunt." I'm not saying a full bore, Famspire tax-blood-sucking screed, but, show a little illuminati cred and I may add you.

And if Wes has any more letters in his name, I might add them. :mrgreen:
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Harvester wrote:Ha, sorry to those who didn't make the cut. State your case, step it up, bring on the "full brunt." I'm not saying a full bore, Famspire tax-blood-sucking screed, but, show a little illuminati cred and I may add you.

And if Wes has any more letters in his name, I might add them. :mrgreen:
As I said the last time you tried to suck up to me, scumsuckers like you need not apply.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Parvati
Demigoddess of Volatile Benevolence

Post by Parvati »

Nikki wrote:As requested, but WARNING: Beverages down and barf bags nearby.

You asked for it -- warts and all, verbatim
Many Monikered Maroon wrote:I now pay no 'income' tax and no longer file. This has afforded me a bit of leisure (I write this poolside)...
Am I the only one picturing Harvey on the driveway in his lawn chair sidled up to one of those foot-deep kiddie pools shaped like a turtle with a built-in slide?
"The risk in becoming very intimate with a moldie Parvati is that she may unexpectedly become a Kali and take your head."--Rudy Rucker, Freeware
“Most men would kill the truth if truth would kill their religion.”--Lemuel K. Washburn.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Parvati wrote:Am I the only one picturing Harvey on the driveway in his lawn chair sidled up to one of those foot-deep kiddie pools shaped like a turtle with a built-in slide?
Can Harvey actually afford that?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ashlynne39

Post by ashlynne39 »

Parvati wrote:
Nikki wrote:As requested, but WARNING: Beverages down and barf bags nearby.

You asked for it -- warts and all, verbatim
Many Monikered Maroon wrote:I now pay no 'income' tax and no longer file. This has afforded me a bit of leisure (I write this poolside)...
Am I the only one picturing Harvey on the driveway in his lawn chair sidled up to one of those foot-deep kiddie pools shaped like a turtle with a built-in slide?

He did say the other day that he was sitting poolside as he was writing his post. I was picturing apartment pool but you could be right. It could be a kiddie pool.