Stilley on a hunger strike

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Stilley on a hunger strike

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

UGA Lawdog wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:We've got to add Zooey Deschanel too. Between that dark hair and those eyes....
If Katy's already on the list, there's no need for Zooey. They were separated at birth, you know.
I noticed that. Oh, to be between four walls with just the two of them....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:We've got to add Zooey Deschanel too. Between that dark hair and those eyes....
Concur.

Heartily concur.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Lindsey Lohan is like a moped. I'd love to ride it but don't want anyone to see me.

:Axe:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

As if you boys bother to look above the neck once the clothes are off.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

webhick wrote:As if you boys bother to look above the neck once the clothes are off.
You mean there's parts above the neck?

Who knew?

:Axe:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

webhick wrote:As if you boys bother to look above the neck once the clothes are off.
If that were true, Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel wouldn't necessarily be on the list, and Paris Hilton (oog!)and the Kardashian sisters (gag!) would.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LDE

Post by LDE »

Webhick.