LH Announcements

Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Re: LH Announcements

Post by Imalawman »

lorne wrote:Harvester tells me The Mods That Be have refused to approve his response to Mr Kickback and others. Something about class action lawsuit against the big market-riggers (JPMorgan & HSBC) Is someone here afraid of something? does the truth hurt that much? I will ask him . ..
I saw it, but didn't want to waste my time approving it. He bores me and I couldn't give a rat's ass whether he deems my inaction to be a conspiracy. Harvey's an idiot, much like you.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Imalawman wrote:
lorne wrote:Harvester tells me The Mods That Be have refused to approve his response to Mr Kickback and others. Something about class action lawsuit against the big market-riggers (JPMorgan & HSBC) Is someone here afraid of something? does the truth hurt that much? I will ask him . ..
I saw it, but didn't want to waste my time approving it.
I saw it also, and didn't want to approve it because it's off topic. But I didn't want to reject it because lots of stuff is off topic in this thread.

Do I have a different standard for Harvey? Yes, I do.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Looking at this thread, I've decided it's so off topic in so many ways that I'm going to lock it down. Anyone who wants to start a new thread on any of the topics mentioned in this thread is free to do so.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.