The Big Bet II

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: The Big Bet II

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

wserra wrote:Scrooge enters the love-fest.

On one occasion, the guy apparently kept his word. BFD. I don't know about anyone else here, but keeping one's word is minimum standard for anyone with whom I will voluntarily associate. Keeping one's word is what's expected of an honorable being, not what singles one out for special praise. And he's only done it once.

Should Harvey wish to rejoin the company of honorable people, he will go to all of the sites where he has posted his usual mix of TP drivel and outright lies and tell the truth. Failing that, he is still simply a dishonest schmuck who - once - acted honorably.
I would only say that, in this case, Harvey backed up his words with a fairly valuable asset. I will respect him much more if he follows your suggestions in your second paragraph; but he does deserve credit for sticking to his word in this case.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Sort of like saying that the stopped clock is right twice a day, so it must be doing something right.

I'm with wserra on this one.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Yup.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I, too, will look for something better from Harvester, in the future, than what he's given us in the past; but given that he just paid off a wager with an asset that is now worth around $1,500.00, I'm going to give credit where credit is due.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Aw shucks, I'm speechless.

Well not quite. I maintain that we've been deceived by Quatloo leadership. Although they've given you a big clue about the One Big Lie.

Did you know a Quatloo is a fictional currency? What if you could con a nation into using a fictional currency, borrowed into existence, that allowed its owners, by law, a 6% cut? And how 'bout a proportional income tax on top of that, based on use of that currency? What if the answer wasn't right under your nose but in your wallet, right under your butt? What is a dollar and who controls its creation?

We're privileged to be living at a point in history to witness the whole central bank fiat NWO monetary system collapse in real time. It's the FRN we've begun to shun. The Federal Reserve crime syndicate is panicking, the ship of Quatloos is taking on water. The infighting will soon begin and it'll be every thief for himself. Take some time letting the answers to those questions sink in. Relax and enjoy your newfound blessings. I am!
:mrgreen: