Upcoming prison releases

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Upcoming prison releases

Post by notorial dissent »

Maybe one of the faithful will bring a kazoo, providing they can scrape up bus fare.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

The Federal Bureau of Prisons web site indicates Hendrickson was released on June 13, 2012.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Famspear wrote:The Federal Bureau of Prisons web site indicates Hendrickson was released on June 13, 2012.
Lost Horizons will announce it in November.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Gregg wrote:
Famspear wrote:The Federal Bureau of Prisons web site indicates Hendrickson was released on June 13, 2012.
:lol:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Famspear wrote:
Gregg wrote:
:lol:
Sounds about right. Nothing posted there since Saturday.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

His Haughtyness, the Fabulous Felon, the Wretched Recidivist, the Pontificating, Prevaricating PeterMeister, His Bombastic, Bloviating Blowhardiness, has a tough job ahead of him. How does he go about Regaining His Former Glory at His losthorizons web site? Only about a dozen posters there during the month of May! It took his clueless, knuckleheaded, knumb-knutted followers over 70 days to find out that his conviction had been affirmed by the Court of Appeals. The Supreme Court let his conviction stand just a few days ago (and who knows when the dozen or so Remaining Reprobates will find out about that). Further, as noted above, there seems to be a marked lack of interest in Pete's release -- at least judging by the lack of postings at the lost horizons web site. And the two main posters over there now are "Libre" and "SkankBeat" -- who have been spreading (gasp!) non-Cracking-the-Code heresy at Hendrickson's very own web site during Hendrickson's Hiatus!

Ohhhhh, the humanity!

:cry:

Come on, Pete! For Pete's sake, show them knuckleheads yer stuff! Yew kin doo-it, dewd!

:twisted:
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Famspear wrote:How does he go about Regaining His Former Glory at His losthorizons web site?
Start fresh. Nuke the forum. New web site. Reissue the book with a new title. Maybe he'll keep his head down by only allowing registered users to view the forum, and make people pay to register (the Paul Andrew Mitchell approach).
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Paul Andrew Mitchell
Oh my, that brings back memories.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

That would be "Mitch Modeleski".
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Lambkin

Post by Lambkin »

wserra wrote:That would be "Mitch Modeleski".
You raise a fine point: what should Peter Hendrickson's new name be? If he's really going to make a fresh start, a dandy new moniker would be a great help. Perhaps the creative minds of Quatloos can assist him.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Lambkin wrote:
wserra wrote:That would be "Mitch Modeleski".
You raise a fine point: what should Peter Hendrickson's new name be? If he's really going to make a fresh start, a dandy new moniker would be a great help. Perhaps the creative minds of Quatloos can assist him.

Peter Merril van Pelt?
Lambkin

Post by Lambkin »

CaptainKickback wrote:Hendrick Peterson.
True story: I once visited an Office Depot in St Paul, Minnesota with a coworker of Scandinavian heritage. The clerk asked him his name. He said "Petersen." She asked "is that with an E or an O?"

BTW, I was thinking "Heater" Pendrickson.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Nope, they know he's released and Petey is planning a party. Anyone free to go? Here are the details:

The Fifth Annual CtC Warrior Declaration Day* Party Is Coming On Fast!!

Make Your Plans For June 30 NOW, 'Cause Once Again, The Party's At Pete And Doreen's Place,

And If You're A CtC Warrior On My Email List, You're Invited!!

Doreen and I will supply the dogs, the chips, the pool and the place. You bring your love of liberty, your conversation, and your kids, too!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

ashlynne39 wrote:Nope, they know he's released and Petey is planning a party. Anyone free to go? Here are the details:

The Fifth Annual CtC Warrior Declaration Day* Party Is Coming On Fast!!

Make Your Plans For June 30 NOW, 'Cause Once Again, The Party's At Pete And Doreen's Place,

And If You're A CtC Warrior On My Email List, You're Invited!!

Doreen and I will supply the dogs, the chips, the pool and the place. You bring your love of liberty, your conversation, and your kids, too!
Oh hell, I'm on vacation that week. I MIGHT, but I'd be delaying my arrival at the Well Armed Bunker Complex-East by 2 days to do so. Lemme think about it.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Gregg, I don't really know how you can pass up the opportunity to party with Pete. A few hamburgers, knock back a few beers, a dip in the pool with the likes of Harvester, Skankbeat, and Databrain Tim, and just let the patriot talk flow. I bet by the end of the night you will be proudly filing CTC and amending your returns for the last 20 years. There's nothing quite like a man who stands up for truth, justice and the American way and this is your chance to stand shoulder to shoulder with Petey as he re-enters the fray and fights the dark forces again. Stand tall Gregg, right next to Petey in his speedo by the pool. Be a warrior Gregg and watch the women fall at your feet in awe and adoration. That is the life of a CTC warrior and it can all be yours.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Tempting as it is, I can't bear the thought of not being on the E-Mail distribution list of Webhick's intern training video bloopers.
Lambkin

Post by Lambkin »

An offline meeting is precisely the kind of under-the-radar move I would expect from Pete at this point. I am sure he understands that his boasting and posturing on the Internet provided ammunition for his enemies. Of course his inner narcissist may still find it irresistible since it's the most effective platform he has for attracting marks.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Maybe he wrote his own version of "Mein Kampf" in prison and this is a book preview party.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Lambkin wrote:An offline meeting is precisely the kind of under-the-radar move I would expect from Pete at this point.....
The problem for Preposterous, Pontificating, Prevaricating Pete -- and his followers -- is that when it comes to the watchful Eye of the Illuminati, there is no place that is really under the radar.

The Illuminati know all.....

....and see all....

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Famspear wrote:The problem for Preposterous, Pontificating, Prevaricating Pete -- and his followers -- is that when it comes to the watchful Eye of the Illuminati, there is no place that is really under the radar.

The Illuminati know all.....

....and see all....

But the only way the Illuminati could really see all that Petey is doing is if they have someone planted in the household with Pete. It would have to be someone that Petey would not be suspicious of and would trust. The only person I could think of that would meet that criteria would...uh...it can't be...oh my...I just realized - Famspear is Doreen!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff