New Poster's Sig at Sui Juris Forum

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: New Poster's Sig at Sui Juris Forum

Post by grixit »

In britain, terminal patients can get prescription heroin.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Really? Wow, I didn't know that. I knew that codeine is not hard to get, IIRC you can't just get it off the shelf but if you ask the pharmacist they give it to you, or something like.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Capnwack

Post by Capnwack »

Its funny how this turned into a discussion about my drug of choice! LMFAO
Capnwack

Post by Capnwack »

By the way! All my charges have disappeared because of the "nonsense" I believe in and spout.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

It is illegal to even think about him; much less to talk about him. Didn't you read his Signature?
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

I only recently learned that terminal cancer patients in Washington can get prescription opium.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

Capnwack wrote:By the way! All my charges have disappeared because of the "nonsense" I believe in and spout.
2 points...

1. Just because two events happen, it does not follow that one caused the other.

2. You really ought to apply your own signature phrases (especially the one about once a fraud, always a fraud) to yourself.

Your "History Lesson" that you posted earlier in this thread is simply wrong. And no matter how much you believe it, you cannot make it true... or as you say... once a fraud, always a fraud. And if you think that that pack of untruths somehow caused the legal system to change course you are obviously not reachable by human communication systems. Perhaps you need to tune the rabbit ears on your tinfoil hat. In short, don't tell me what you think... you obviously don't.

Is that clear enough?
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Capnwack wrote:By the way! All my charges have disappeared because of the "nonsense" I believe in and spout.
Please post the order dismissing the case, complete with the title and docket/index number. Then the readers here can see that it was due to your nonsense and not to something much more likely, such as the cop not showing or the white powder turning out to be mannitol.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Cathulhu wrote:I only recently learned that terminal cancer patients in Washington can get prescription opium.
Opium or heroin are very similar to most of the prescription painkillers on the market today in terms of chemically how they work and the effects of habitual use. Millions of Americans regularly use/abuse prescription painkillers, and you shouldn't think of this as different than shooting heroin. The manufactured product is better quality, more predictable dosing, doesn't come with the risks of injection, but in other ways it is really the same stuff. Availability of opiate pills has created an epidemic, such that pill poppers are now the #1 group suffering fatal over-doses, not IV heroin users. The modern junkie is a person abusing painkillers prescribed by doctor(s) and paid for by insurance.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The modern junkie is a person abusing painkillers prescribed by doctor(s) and paid for by insurance.
Combined with the people who buy it from the internet on pseudo legal sites that sell you the prescription and the pills outside their coverage.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra

Post by wserra »

wserra wrote:
Please post the order dismissing the case, complete with the title and docket/index number. Then the readers here can see that it was due to your nonsense and not to something much more likely, such as the cop not showing or the white powder turning out to be mannitol.
[Final Jeopardy music ends.]
- David Hume
Capnwack

Post by Capnwack »

Capnwack here.

All charges against the legal fiction "KEITH A HICKS" have been voluntarily dismissed by the prosecution. Now I don't have to worry about the 5 felony charges and 1 misdeamenor from the controlled buy that the Thomasville Police conspired and colluded into setting me up. They caused me injury, however I did NOT injure anyone, CASE DISMISSED.

I'll let you know how my civil/criminal complaint against the Police Officers go.

Keith-Alden:
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Capnwack wrote:Capnwack here.

All charges against the legal fiction "KEITH A HICKS" have been voluntarily dismissed by the prosecution. Now I don't have to worry about the 5 felony charges and 1 misdeamenor from the controlled buy that the Thomasville Police conspired and colluded into setting me up. They caused me injury, however I did NOT injure anyone, CASE DISMISSED.

I'll let you know how my civil/criminal complaint against the Police Officers go.

Keith-Alden:
Show proof or it didn't happen.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
wserra

Post by wserra »

Capnwack wrote:All charges against the legal fiction "KEITH A HICKS" have been voluntarily dismissed by the prosecution.
Seems like we've read that before. Oh, yeah, here it is:
It drew the response
wserra wrote:Please post the order dismissing the case, complete with the title and docket/index number. Then the readers here can see that it was due to your nonsense and not to something much more likely, such as the cop not showing or the white powder turning out to be mannitol.
Six months go by, then you post the same thing, once again with no proof that your nonsense had anything to do with it - or even that the case was in fact dismissed.

Ho hum. Good luck with that sale.
- David Hume
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

wserra wrote: Six months go by...
Hmmmm... 6 months huh. Kinda like you are sentenced to 6 months incarceration and then released to some other form of probation, house arrest, work release, whatever.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Authentic sovrun gibberish!

And not only was it authentic, it displayed an intellectual vacuousness that's little seen in this day and age!

The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
wserra

Post by wserra »

Ol' Capnwack has an entry on Manta. It's pretty, well, wack.

He calls himself "Keith-Alden; house of Hicks", or "Keith Alden Hicks, Ens Legis (Strawman)", the "Grantor, Executor, Beneficiary and Authorized Representative". Although he lists his "business" as "General Contractors-Single-Family Houses", the "services" he offers are "Legal Document Preparation" and "Commercial Remedy".

IOW, he builds houses of cards.
- David Hume
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

It should come as no surprise that he's not licensed as a contractor in NC. :lol:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Hicks also gives his address as "c/o 118B...," which is located in the "North Carolina Republic".

I'd say that his posts, here or anywhere else, have the same compelling believability as do those of our Friend in Colorado or our favorite ...um, invisible rabbit in a Jimmy Stewart movie.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I'm not sure I want to buy a house to be built be an unlicensed contractor who brags about his drug use and has attracted enough of the local law enforcement's attention that it seems likely he could be arrested at any time, like halfway through the project. I somehow doubt he has the kind of insurance that would prevent my house from setting half finished and exposed while he worked to convince a Judge of his sovereign immunity.

Talk about building your house upon the sand.