Hendrickson Resentencing Rescheduled

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Hendrickson Resentencing Rescheduled

Post by Famspear »

Cathulhu wrote:I think Famspear has the behavioral probability: Pete will try to argue his case again. It's what he always does. He has not shown a lot of flexibility. The "sickness" also not improbable; can't you just see them claiming that the Ebil Gov is drugging or poisoning him to shut him up?

200 quatloos says Fammie nailed it.
Other regulars here in the forum have theorized about Blowhard Hendrickson having Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD), so I don't want to claim any special credit.

I note that in the videos I have seen of Hendrickson, there is a certain physical mannerism or demeanor he presents that, according to at least one expert whose material I have read, is typical of persons with NPD.

I'm talking about Pete's overly calm demeanor. He comes across as someone who is soft spoken, confident, and smug. He is content with his "belief" that he is special, that he has great intellectual prowess, that he has accomplished something monumental or historic in writing his book, Cracking the Code. He even uses the words "sophisticated" and "historic". Look, again, at the way he has described his work and his deeds:
[ . . . ] the most comprehensive and sophisticated research and analysis of the common, Constitutional, statutory and "case" law related to the American tax system in general and the "income" tax in particular ever conducted.

[ . . . ]

The accuracy of that research and analysis is then incontrovertibly confirmed by an unending series of real-world, actual events, starting with my series of historic accomplishments....

[ . . . ]

ANYTHING THAT IS RELEVANT TO THE "INCOME" TAX SUBJECT WILL BE FOUND ACCURATELY AND APPROPRIATELY ADDRESSED IN CtC AND/OR ON THIS WEBSITE [losthorizons.com]. ANYTHING NOT FOUND ADDRESSED IN CtC AND/OR ON THE WEBSITE IS NOT RELEVANT TO THE "INCOME" TAX SUBJECT, AND WILL INTERFERE WITH YOUR ACCURATE COMPREHENSION OF THE SUBJECT.
see:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4469
(italics added; capitalization in the original).

Hendrickson's brother is a lawyer -- someone who would presumably have both a four year college degree and a law degree, someone who has achieved some measurable, objectively determinable academic successes. If I recall correctly Hendrickson's father (who passed away within the past year or so) had an advanced degree (maybe a doctorate?).

Pete Hendrickson has (as far as we know) had zero academic accomplishments beyond high school, and especially zero accomplishments compared to these other members of his family, yet (in effect) Pete has claimed (with his background in video arcade management and apartment complex maintenance) that he not only knows more about the complex subject of federal income tax law than all the experts, but that his published work actually eclipses the published work of all the experts. Further, Pete has taken his "belief" to the extreme. He is again in federal prison because he took actions based on his "beliefs" -- criminal actions which any normal person will recognize as being criminal. These writings by Pete, his beliefs, and his criminal conduct in disregard of all common sense, are not those of a psychologically normal person.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Is Doreen going to be required to show up? She did sign as a witness to the affidavit in connection with the motion.

Is it possible that she'll show up to take the fall for Peter?

And is anyone going to check with the notary? She could be in deep doo also.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

LPC wrote:Is Doreen going to be required to show up? She did sign as a witness to the affidavit in connection with the motion.

Is it possible that she'll show up to take the fall for Peter?

And is anyone going to check with the notary? She could be in deep doo also.
If I were the AUSA, I would subpoena them both.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

notorial dissent wrote:Sounds very much to me like Marvelous Mark has found the out he has been looking for to get off this already sunken garbage scow.[/b]
I believe you mean the Klingon Barge of the Dead, where the unworthy endure a dreary and fruitless voyage until and unless someone still alive redeems them.

I would say Mark has declined to step aboard as Pete's honor guard.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Works for me. I suspect Pete is going to have a really long wait at that point, and a lot of company.

Don't I remember reading somewhere that they money had run out too?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

If this was submitted online, can they not trace the internet connection where it originated? I think that would if nothing else help get Jack off the hook, which as far as fairness goes is the only thing I care about. Not his fault his brother is a dope.

I do on the other hand hope to see both Doreen and the Notary take a hit on this. I'm honestly out of any sympathy for her and am a little miffed she's not locked up on the contempt over the other order that she did her best to not comply with with her fingers crossed. Let's face it, the comedy is getting thin on Pete and perhaps it;s time to just napalm the whole village.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Imalawman wrote:
Gregg wrote:
wserra wrote:The AUSA will be trying to keep from grinning, the DJ will be stone-faced, and everyone else will be running around like Christian Scientists with appendicitis. Should indeed be entertaining. Will anyone be near Detroit on May 15?
I could be. I'm pondering the possibilities.
It could be a rare glimpse of a truly pissed off federal judge. Make a day of it and report back - that's Quatloos order!
It's a shame they won't let you bring a video camera into the court room.

ETA: It'd be like watching those parts of the People's Court where Judge Milian has someone caught dead-to-rights in a lie. You know the ones where she goes to chambers to "research" something and then returns walking her "You're fucked" strut, slowly sits down, then calmly releases the Kraken.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

In looking at Famspear's current signature ["...why is anyone in this [losthorizons] community paying the least attention to...'Larry Williams' [Famspear], or other purveyors of disinformation from...quatloos? -- Peter E. Hendrickson, inmate #15406-039, Federal Bureau of Prisons"] I realize that Hendrickson himself has probably hit for the full cycle in providing the reasons why anyone should listen to Famspear or anyone else from Quatloos:

1) No one has ever been investigated by the IRS or DOJ because they listened to Famspear.

2) No one has ever has had frivolous filing penalties assessed against them because they listened to Famspear.

3) No one has ever had their assets and income levied because they listened to Famspear.

4) No one has ever had a federal tax lien arise against their name because they listened to Famspear.

5) No one has ever gotten their spouses involved in their stupidity because they listened to Famspear.

6) No one has ever been arrested because they listened to Famspear.

7) No one has ever had to go trial for felony charges because they listened to Famspear.

8) No one has ever had been convicted of federal charges because they listened to Famspear.

9) No one has ever had to serve time in federal prison because they listened to Famspear.

10) No one has ever had to face additional charges for committing fraud upon the court because they listened to Famspear.

Did I miss any?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

The Observer wrote:In looking at Famspear's current signature ["...why is anyone in this [losthorizons] community paying the least attention to...'Larry Williams' [Famspear], or other purveyors of disinformation from...quatloos? -- Peter E. Hendrickson, inmate #15406-039, Federal Bureau of Prisons"] I realize that Hendrickson himself has probably hit for the full cycle in providing the reasons why anyone should listen to Famspear or anyone else from Quatloos:

[snip good things about Famspear]

Did I miss any?
Wait, how do we know this? Maybe Famspear is an evil mastermind that pretends to dispense good tax advice online? Are we even sure he exists - he has yet to reveal any identifying information about himself on Quatloos. :D
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Imalawman wrote:Wait, how do we know this? Maybe Famspear is an evil mastermind that pretends to dispense good tax advice online? Are we even sure he exists - he has yet to reveal any identifying information about himself on Quatloos.
Well, Harvey has claimed that Famspear was the alter ego of Jay Adkisson, but then again Harvey is....well, he's Harvey.

And then there was the thread that got started over speculation that Famspear was either a sock puppet for Dr. Caligari, or vice-versa.

I have to admit, we really do not know who Famspear really is - perhaps he is that International Man Of Mystery of Taxation, sort of the Austin Powers of the tax world.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

The Observer wrote:we really do not know who Famspear really is
Speak for yourself. :twisted:
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

webhick wrote:
The Observer wrote:we really do not know who Famspear really is
Speak for yourself. :twisted:
But does Famspear know who Famspear is?

:)

Seriously, on this web site, I know who only six or seven posters are, and that's only because they have voluntarily revealed their identities at one time or another. Everything I have ever posted about myself is true: attorney-CPA (currently practicing only as a CPA); Houston area; real world tax practice has absolutely nothing to do with tax protesters, but a lot of dealing with the IRS and Texas taxing authorities. At other web sites and in email, I sometimes use the moniker "Larry Williams," but that's not my name.

I do sometimes wonder how anyone could figure out who a given poster is -- perhaps based on the various "clues" (lives in such a such a state, used to work at such and such, etc.) that each of us leaves (either intentionally or accidentally) from time to time. I may be naive but I think it would be pretty hard in most cases.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Well, there was that little incident in Juarez, but we don't mention that....
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Gregg wrote:

Hey, wait, I've never given anyone any advice that I would have thought would get them in any trouble anywhere in Mexico......

Now, if we were talkin' about trouble in Canada, England, France, Germany, or Austria -- well, yeah, maybe!

:)

PS: The preceding announcement was a "clue."
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Famspear wrote: Everything I have ever posted about myself is true...
Damn, I was getting used to the idea of you being the International Tax Man of Mystery.

Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

The Observer wrote:
Famspear wrote: Everything I have ever posted about myself is true...
Damn, I was getting used to the idea of you being the International Tax Man of Mystery.
Wait! Isn't that exactly what you'd expect the International Tax Man of Mystery to say!?!?
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Imalawman wrote:Wait, how do we know this? Maybe Famspear is an evil mastermind that pretends to dispense good tax advice online? Are we even sure he exists - he has yet to reveal any identifying information about himself on Quatloos.
Truth be told, I'm Famspear.

And I'm also Spartacus.

Except that I can't write limericks.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

LPC wrote:Truth be told, I'm Famspear.

And I'm also Spartacus.

Except that I can't write limericks.
Wait, now I'm confused.

:?

Umm, but of course there are many who are convinced I can't write limericks either......

:Axe:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

UGA Lawdog wrote:
Gregg wrote:

Was that the one that involved several hookers and a mound of coke?

Embarassing to you, maybe, but just a typical weekend if you're Charlie Sheen. 8)
A guy in the plant was talking about how much overtime he was getting, and another said "how much can you spend on hookers and blow?" to which the first replied "Until Charlie Sheen discovers that number, I'm gonna keep working on it"
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

You know, Blowhard Hendrickson has been locked up at what his wife Doreen has so touchingly called his "temporary address" (the federal prison at Milan, Michigan) since June 29, 2010. That's over 22 months in the slammer so far this time. This is of course his second stay in federal prison. He has presumably missed his kids' birthday celebrations, several holiday family get togethers, even his father's funeral.

I just wonder whether Pete has had enough. I wonder whether, at his re-sentencing hearing coming up on May 15th, Pete will be contrite, will wise up, will confess everything (including the alleged forgery), will ask his brother Jack for forgiveness, and will throw himself on the mercy of the Court.

[ . . . . . . long pause . . . . . . . ]

:lol: