Upcoming prison releases

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Upcoming prison releases

Post by Famspear »

The Observer wrote:
Famspear wrote:The problem for Preposterous, Pontificating, Prevaricating Pete -- and his followers -- is that when it comes to the watchful Eye of the Illuminati, there is no place that is really under the radar.

The Illuminati know all.....

....and see all....

:twisted:
But the only way the Illuminati could really see all that Petey is doing is if they have someone planted in the household with Pete. It would have to be someone that Petey would not be suspicious of and would trust. The only person I could think of that would meet that criteria would...uh...it can't be...oh my...I just realized - Famspear is Doreen!
Yikes!
:shock:
But, that would mean that Famspear is a cross-dresser.....

:?

....or something......

:shock:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

CaptainKickback wrote:It all sounds a little queer to me. :roll: :thinking: :whistle:
"Not that there's anything wrong with that......"

--Jerry Seinfeld

:lol:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

According to the Federal Bureau of Prisons, Ward F. Dean was released on schedule, on June 19, 2012.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

I think this belongs here.

Although released in August of 2011, Sherry Peel Jackson is have a "Peace and Freedom Party" on August 11, 2012, "To celebrate Sherry’s freedom and the launch of a new life," and we're invited.

"There is no admission price but a gift box will be set up for anyone that wants to seed into Sherry’s ministries."

I've also cross-posted this to Sherry's status thread.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.