Maybe Harvester won't be with us much longer...

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Maybe Harvester won't be with us much longer...

Post by wserra »

lorne wrote:they knew what Harvey had in store & rather than risk it told the police not to show up.
King Canute intoned, "Roll back, O sea!" And lo, the sea rolled back.

Funny, though, how it only works when the tide's going out.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I also once got out of a ticket because the officer was not there. Funny, it never ocurred to me that the real reason was going 105 in a 65 was actually legal, they just didn't want to let everyone know.

idiots
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Gregg wrote:Funny, it never ocurred to me that the real reason was going 105 in a 65 was actually legal, they just didn't want to let everyone know.
No, no. The real reason: they knew that, if the cop showed up, bang bang Harvey's common-law hammer would come down upon his head. Clang clang Harvey's common-law hammer would make sure he was dead.

Com-mon law, m-a-a-a-n.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Lorne, no feedz trollz. And if you think Wes is not a heavy hitter, you're an even bigger idiot. The fact you ignore impeccable logic does not invalidate it since the simple truth is that people who follow your denial strategies lose their homes and go to jail.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
lorne

Post by lorne »

Oh I didn't feed anyone, he fed me, smoked pork and bbq chicken. Is that all you've got? Some weak fear-mongering? I think you can do better than that.

God's glorious morning Quatlosers! I love the smell of freedom in the morning! I see the dollar is tanking nicely http://quotes.ino.com/chart/?s=NYBOT_DX
gold/silver up and about to set new highs. Interesting times indeed. Hey Harvey's concerned about Famspear who hasn't been seen since Sat. Has he gone AWOL? Abducted? Say a word of prayer if you please, thanks. When it hits the fan I'm of the opinion Jay will pull the plug on Quatloos. but Harvey thinks the light will win out and he'll repent.

http://www.zerohedge.com
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Man, we need some new blood around here. Harvey/Lorne is getting old. Same ol', same ol'. yawn....
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Imalawman wrote:Man, we need some new blood around here. Harvey/Lorne is getting old. Same ol', same ol'. yawn....
I almost wish SFB would do something... Either that or another "Stand Off" I had high hopes Petey would pull a Brown.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Imalawman wrote:Man, we need some new blood around here. Harvey/Lorne is getting old. Same ol', same ol'. yawn....
Actually thinking about it maybe we could place an ad on Sui Juris or some other out there site... "Want to prove the man wrong? Come to Quatloos where we'll humor you for a week or two."
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

I doubt that Harvester or Lorne would even rise to the level of respectable retards over at Soooey.

Anyhow, thread closed as being too long (feel free to start another).
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

wserra wrote:
Gregg wrote:Funny, it never ocurred to me that the real reason was going 105 in a 65 was actually legal, they just didn't want to let everyone know.
No, no. The real reason: they knew that, if the cop showed up, bang bang Harvey's common-law hammer would come down upon his head. Clang clang Harvey's common-law hammer would make sure he was dead.
Com-mon law, m-a-a-a-n.

"Common Lawman" would be a great title for a docudrama along the lines of "Dog the Bounty Hunter". It would feature a man wearing a sort of uniform looking outfit with a badge that said "Badge" on it. He would insist on the title "Citizen Officer" and he'd go around trying to impose soverbabble on people.

He'd start every day by filing liens at the courthouse. Then he'd go out to breakfast at an unlicensed diner. The diner owner would explain that the Second Amendment is all the health department you need: if you see a rat, you shoot it.

Later, the Common Lawman would do things like try to take possession of his neighbor's house under Imminent (sic) Domain because said neighbor had failed to respond properly to his complaint about an encroaching tree limb. Or arrest the car repossessor for treason, ie working for jews.

During sweeps week, the producer could bring in a rival soverun for a session of dueling writs.

It would be rousing family entertainment, sponsered by the makers of thorazine.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4