An Open Letter to Pete's Followers on Lost Horizons

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: An Open Letter to Pete's Followers on Lost Horizons

Post by wserra »

Gregg wrote:Here here!

As Capt. Picard would say, "Make it so" and then the only socially respectable reply to Lee Harvey will forever more be "Sorry Harvey, that looks like more chum for the "Harvester is a loser" Thread.
If we are serious about this, I'll do it. As the token goy in my office, I'll be around Thursday and Friday, my partners won't be, and the NY legal world is pretty gornisht on the first two days of Rosh Hashanah.

Famspear? Observer? Nikki? Operative? If folks want to keep feeding Harvey for whatever reason, fine, but please tell me now.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I believe that I have pretty much restrained myself lately in regards to responding to Harvester other than when he starts lying about the moderation of his posts. I haven't responded to any of his other crap and I would support moving any of his future posts to the "Harvey is Lying Again" thread.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

wserra wrote:

As Capt. Picard would say, "Make it so" and then the only socially respectable reply to Lee Harvey will forever more be "Sorry Harvey, that looks like more chum for the "Harvester is a loser" Thread.
If we are serious about this, I'll do it. As the token goy in my office, I'll be around Thursday and Friday, my partners won't be, and the NY legal world is pretty gornisht on the first two days of Rosh Hashanah.

Famspear? Observer? Nikki? Operative? If folks want to keep feeding Harvey for whatever reason, fine, but please tell me now.
I can go along with that and restrain myself from further answering his posts.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

The Operative wrote:
wserra wrote:

I can go along with that and restrain myself from further answering his posts.
Same here.

8)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

I've got no problems with it.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I don't just have him on "ignore"; I have him on "no comment". I am sure that he gets off on us talking about him just as much as he gets off on us talking to him.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Paul

Post by Paul »

How could Harvester have been referring to PH's 16 years of nonfiling as "without repurcussion"? Unless he was thinking about my response to his June 24 post about filing his 2008 return without being hit yet as falling off a skyscraper and mumbling "so far, so good" on the way down. PH's nonfiling may have been "without repurcussion" for quite a while, but the sudden stop at the end should have gotten even Harvey's attention.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Agreed, Harvester of Lies get the Amish Death Penalty.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

grixit wrote:Agreed, Harvester of Lies get the Amish Death Penalty.
Capital Shunning?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Last words while I lock the thread:

If you look at Harvester's posts, you'll see that he is a Nesaran and makes frequent references to the "White Knights" (presumably from another planet, to take on the lizard shape-shifters believed to be sitting in Congress and at Treasury), the "end of Fed is imminent" and similar poppycock. My guess is that Harvester is even now sitting near his front door, waiting for the FedEx truck to final deliver his Omega unit that has now grown with interest for $572 quatzillion dollars.

In other words, and to state the obvious, he is totally delusional. Whether or not that lands him in prison like Pete, Irwin, etc., etc., will remain to be seen, but my personal suspicion is that he doesn't have the proverbial pot to piss in and nobody is going to waste the public's money in chasing him. In a few years, he'll be the guy that you run into in your local grocery store, wearing the one white glove, and babbling to himself something about "imminent delivery".
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -