PENSACOLA DIVISION

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
Plaintiff,
v.
CLAUDIA CONSTANCE HIRMER, et al.,
Defendants.

CASE NO. 3:08-cr-79

NOTICE OF CHANGE OF ADDRESS FOR ATTORNEY JEFFREY A. DICKSTEIN

Comes now Jeffrey A. Dickstein (hereinafter “Dickstein”), attorney of record for Defendants
Pinnacle Quest International, Inc. (hereinafter “PQI”), Synergy Productions International, Inc.
(hereinafter “SPI”), Claudia Hirmer, Mark Hirmer, Dover Perry, Brian Barker, Tonya Holder,
Joshua Holder, John Doe I, John Doe II and Jane Doe I, who notifies the Court of the following
changes:

1. As a result of not being paid in the PQI criminal case, Dickstein has no funds for rent or utilities, and as a result, as of April 30, 2010, will be homeless.
2. Accordingly, there is no new mailing address or telephone number.

3. An e-mail address is jdlaw47@yahoo.com.

Dated: April 26, 2010.

/s/ Jeffrey A. Dickstein
Jeffrey A. Dickstein
Attorney for Defendants PQI, SPI,
Claudia Hirmer, Mark Hirmer, Dover Perry,
Brian Barker, Tonya Holder, Joshua Holder,
John Doe I, John Doe II and Jane Doe I
500 W. Bradley Rd., C-208
Demo.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Re: PQI didn't pay their legal bills

Post by Imalawman »

Demosthenes wrote:And Dickstein is homeless.
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
NORTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA
PENSACOLA DIVISION

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
Plaintiff,
v.
CLAUDIA CONSTANCE HIRMER, et al.,
Defendants.

CASE NO. 3:08-cr-79

NOTICE OF CHANGE OF ADDRESS FOR ATTORNEY JEFFREY A. DICKSTEIN

Comes now Jeffrey A. Dickstein (hereinafter “Dickstein”), attorney of record for Defendants
Pinnacle Quest International, Inc. (hereinafter “PQI”), Synergy Productions International, Inc.
(hereinafter “SPI”), Claudia Hirmer, Mark Hirmer, Dover Perry, Brian Barker, Tonya Holder,
Joshua Holder, John Doe I, John Doe II and Jane Doe I, who notifies the Court of the following
changes:

1. As a result of not being paid in the PQI criminal case, Dickstein has no funds for rent or utilities, and as a result, as of April 30, 2010, will be homeless.

3. An e-mail address is jdlaw47@yahoo.com.

Dated: April 26, 2010.

/s/ Jeffrey A. Dickstein
Jeffrey A. Dickstein
Attorney for Defendants PQI, SPI,
Claudia Hirmer, Mark Hirmer, Dover Perry,
Brian Barker, Tonya Holder, Joshua Holder,
John Doe I, John Doe II and Jane Doe I
500 W. Bradley Rd., C-208
Let me introduce you to a novel concept - "retainer". This is an amount that is paid up front so as to prevent providing legal services and receiving no remuneration.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The need to get a retainer was one of the first things I learned in my Criminal Practice course. I also learned it in my Clinical Program, and from the lawyer for whom I first worked. The way one of my instructors put it: "if your client gets convicted, it was your fault, and the client isn't going to want anyone to pay you out of his assets. If your client gets acquitted, he had such a strong case that he didn't need you, and therefore shouldn't have to pay you."

Either Dickstein is even more of an idiot than I first suspected, or else he's so full of hubris that he just couldn't conceive of someone not paying HIM....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Say it ain't so Joe.

I was afraid I might be overly callous, and then I reviewed what I knew of Dickstein's history at http://tpgurus.wikidot.com/jeffrey-dickstein and realized that I really didn't care. This guy is a career moron, and whatever happens to him can only make him smarter.

(Or stupider.)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Out of curiosity, when did this guy go wrong?

Obviously his education didn't equip him with in-depth analytical skills, or it failed to provide him with a sense of reality in terms of the weight of law and precedent.

Did he have some external influences or experiences that marginalized what might have been his ability to develop a professionally sound legal practice?

Seriously, "lawyer to the stars" is one thing to aspire to, but "lawyer to the crackpots" is another.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I can't see why this would be anything but a surprise to Jeffy, considering his track record of the last 20 plus years, that's right 20 plus years, in which he has shown a remarkable inability to get a clue, or approach anything like a grasp of reality. Even for a TP, that is something of a record. Considering all the other nonsense he purports to believe why shouldn't he believe his deadbeat clients will pay him. I mean, they have been nailed on various financial charges, and are going to end up losing everything they conned plus anything they actually owned, and he is still expecting to get paid from nonexistent money.

On the other hand, I can't think of a more deserving person for it to happen to.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.