More LH humor

iplawyer

More LH humor

Post by iplawyer »

From Grinner2 at LH:
Quite right. The CPA, though, is just an IRS tool, and as such a toady, is required to toe the line or else he may not have a job... imagine that...

So, the company is the one on the hook, as they will be signing off on, and actually performing, the theft by conversion. They had better have all their ducks in a row if they are going to do that. Advice from a CPA on legal matters is shaky, to say the least.

Do you have your plumber come and fix your electrical system?
Let me get this straight - somebody taking the advice of a convicted felon who is completely untrained in tax law is coming up with this?

Grinner - no, I don't have a plumber fix my electrical problems. But he'd do a better job of fixing my electrical problems that Pete is doing on fixing your IRS problems.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Re: More LH humor

Post by Joey Smith »

Translation: If you get sick don't go to a doctor, since they make their money off diseases and are therefore a tool of diseases.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: More LH humor

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

This is classic "Idiot America". An expert on something is to be distrusted because he or she is thus "elitist" and "better than the rest of us". The only people to be trusted are the ones who think with their Gut, and use good ol' Amurrican common sense to figure something out. If I fervently believe that CtC has unlocked the secret to the "income tax scam", then the fervency of my belief validates the existence of the scam and of Petey's (ahahaha) "solution".
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools