LostHeads Forum is all but dead

Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

LostHeads Forum is all but dead

Post by Joey Smith »

Except for the crazy common-law ruminations of Skanky that even he can't figure out how it will be of any practical use, it appears that the former denizens of LostHeads have already gone on to their next de-tax guru and have totally abandoned Pete, his cause, and his website.

Stand Tall Warriors! (If there are any left .......)

So much for that big educational campaign to tell the world about CtC, eh?
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
bmielke

Re: LostHeads Forum is all but dead

Post by bmielke »

So where are they going now? Where is the next rats nest of this stuff?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Joey Smith wrote:Except for the crazy common-law ruminations of Skanky that even he can't figure out how it will be of any practical use, it appears that the former denizens of LostHeads have already gone on to their next de-tax guru and have totally abandoned Pete, his cause, and his website.

Stand Tall Warriors! (If there are any left .......)

So much for that big educational campaign to tell the world about CtC, eh?
I will try to restrain my grief. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

I'll guess that contributions from CrackHeads who can't pay their $5K frivolous filing penalties might have dropped off rather steeply. As in to zero.

Sorry, Doreen, you're totally screwed, your pitiful little TP party is over.

The nincompoops who bought your idiot husband's ridiculous BS have abandoned both he and you after, what?

An embarrassing myriad of civil and criminal losses in his own cases in courts at all levels over years? Many dozens of court losses by all of the equally delusional CtC morons who ignorantly followed through on your husband's goofy garbage?

You, he and they have no "victories" at all now that all is said and done other than those who think they've slipped through the cracks. Even those few could wake up to a CID knock on their door at any point, and probably will eventually. Ya know, people like our idiot friend, Harvey.

The poor schlubs who mistakenly thought your husband wasn't a scammer are busy trying to defeat liens and levies that they have no chance of defeating. They have no time or money for you, they're faced with trying to avoid living under the nearest bridge, thanks to your husband.

Drink the TP Kool-Aid, suffer the consequences. You aren't exempt, even indirectly. We told you and your blowhard husband exactly that, ad infinitum and ad nauseam years ago and probably every day since.

Not our fault that you couldn't be bothered to listen.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

HA! This party's just gettin started dude! And, it's the show of the century -- hope you got enough popcorn. Here's POPS on 8/10/10: http://209.197.9.118/f4h2x5q4/cds/media ... 5ee190f04d

"Denizens" Joey? I do believe the boy's beginning to learn something. Can you explain the difference between citizen & denizen?

Remember folks, I LAWFULLY PAY NO TAXES.
Yes, we're making good progress; the word about CtC is getting out. Thanks for your support, O agents of disinformation. Couldn't a done it without ya.

[Link Removed]
STAND TALL WARRIORS!
Last edited by webhick on Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed link to SOVEREIGNTY FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS ONLINE.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Harvester wrote:HA! [ . . . . ] Remember folks, I LAWFULLY PAY NO TAXES.
"HA!" Remember folks, Harvester is a liar.
......the word about CtC is getting out.
Harvester, you got that right.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Well, he's made over 300 useless posts, he had to get something right, eventually.

However, to assume that he'll continue to get something right at least once in every 300 or so posts would be to be fooled by randomness.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

. wrote:Well, he's made over 300 useless posts, he had to get something right, eventually.

However, to assume that he'll continue to get something right at least once in every 300 or so posts would be to be fooled by randomness.
I just looked at my first Harvester post in a long time --I don't know three months or so-- and I can't believe he has over 300 posts, time flies when you have someone on ignore, also when did he get the title "Truth Worrier" I just laughed out loud.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

I LAWFULLY PAY NO TAXES
Sure, it's easy when you can't hold a job. :roll:
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Harvester wrote:...
Remember folks, I LAWFULLY PAY NO TAXES.
And has been pointed out before, you're also a liar. And you conveniently forget:

If you buy fuel for a vehicle, you pay taxes;
If you eat in a restaurant, you pay taxes;
If you buy an airline ticket, you pay taxes;
If you buy a house, you pay taxes;
If you own a home, you pay taxes;
If you buy a car, you pay taxes;
If you buy a boat, you pay taxes;
If you pay a utility bill, you pay taxes;
If you have a phone, you pay taxes;
If you have cable television, you pay taxes;

And so on and so on.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:

And has been pointed out before, you're also a liar. And you conveniently forget:

If you buy fuel for a vehicle, you pay taxes;
If you eat in a restaurant, you pay taxes;
If you buy an airline ticket, you pay taxes;
If you buy a house, you pay taxes;
If you own a home, you pay taxes;
If you buy a car, you pay taxes;
If you buy a boat, you pay taxes;
If you pay a utility bill, you pay taxes;
If you have a phone, you pay taxes;
If you have cable television, you pay taxes;

And so on and so on.
Judge, I can't imagine Harvey having any of that stuff except for a phone. He may pay taxes on the clothes he buys, but I just can't imagine him having much of anything. Not with the way he buys into these crazy conspiracy theories.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

The funny thing is that Pete isn't even around to help his "Warriors" get out of their frivolous penalties, levies, etc., not that Pete ever had any ability to do so any more than to keep his only stupid and worthless arse out of prison.

Doreen and the kids will be living out of the car soon, very soon.
- - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - -
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

seize the car!!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

CaptainKickback wrote:It seems the last posting at Lost Horizons was done about 2 days ago - a bit after 9:30 PM on August 10, 2010.

They finally ran out of stupid/crazy/useless things to say?
Either that, or they got tired of the daisy chain making endless repetitions of the "Truth" when it had become clear that it was anything but....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

CaptainKickback wrote:It seems the last posting at Lost Horizons was done about 2 days ago - a bit after 9:30 PM on August 10, 2010.

They finally ran out of stupid/crazy/useless things to say?
It only proves that crazy people can't talk to themselves all the time.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Harvester

Re: LostHorizons Forum is where it's at!

Post by Harvester »

Yea sorry bout that, but we're all in Boston buying coins at the show. Lemme tell ya y'all gotta crazyass city here; my camper barely fits and they's NO PLACE TO PARK!

http://losthorizons.com/phpBB
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Harvester wrote:Yea sorry bout that, but we're all in Boston buying coins at the show. Lemme tell ya y'all gotta crazyass city here; my camper barely fits and they's NO PLACE TO PARK!

http://losthorizons.com/phpBB
I'll be at the ANA Convention on Saturday -- I'm on staff at the Boy Scout/Girl Scout seminar. As for the parking issue -- it's too long a story to tell here, but the short answer is that Boston's topographic history has a lot to do with the city's layout (in 1630, Boston looked like an upside-down pear with a few bites taken out of it). For parking, you might want to think of going to a place like Quincy, parking at a T lot, and then taking the Red Line to the Green Line and going to the Hynes from there. If you want to stick with the Green Line, head out to Newton Centre, park your camper in the parking lot just off the Common, and the Newton Centre T stop is a five-minute walk away. The "D" Line will take you right to the Hynes. There is parking at the Chestnut Hill T stop as well.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:As for the parking issue -- it's too long a story to tell here, but the short answer is that Boston's topographic history has a lot to do with the city's layout (in 1630, Boston looked like an upside-down pear with a few bites taken out of it).
A relative once told me that, if you drive into downtown Boston, the best thing to do with your car is to sell it.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

LPC wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:As for the parking issue -- it's too long a story to tell here, but the short answer is that Boston's topographic history has a lot to do with the city's layout (in 1630, Boston looked like an upside-down pear with a few bites taken out of it).
A relative once told me that, if you drive into downtown Boston, the best thing to do with your car is to sell it.
Your only hope is to study a map beforehand, and get a general sense of how things work. I already told you about downtown (and, BTW, the streets are NOT crooked because they were old cowpaths. The cows always went in straight lines. It was the early settlers who wore a road this way to avoid a rock, that way to pass by a spring, and so on). The Back Bay, where the convention is, was actually a bay once -- the British warships covering the troop movements on Lexington and Concord anchored over what is now Copley Square -- but it got filled in during the 19th century, partly because of the railroads which crisscrossed it (which explains why the streets of the adjacent South End don't match up easily with those from the Back Bay).

Even though I'm born and raised in the area, the street patterns have changed so much, in the last 25 years, that even I have trouble getting around....
Burzmali
Exalted Guardian of the Gilded Quatloos

Post by Burzmali »

LPC wrote:
These days you can almost always get a spot at the Commons Garage or Post Office Square if you are headed downtown. Back Bay is a bit harder as it doesn't have as much underground parking, and a camper is Boston is asking for trouble. Pottapaug1938 is right, Quincy is best on the south, Somerville or Wellington on the north, Wellesley on the west and ride in on the T.