OMG Freemanatlast on Common Law

iplawyer

OMG Freemanatlast on Common Law

Post by iplawyer »

Is this guy on drugs? Where does this crap come from? From LH:
Hangem High, What Skankbeat is alluding to is that in Common Law a Court of Record is the only Court (Tax Court is a court of record) that you the Plaintiff are the Tribunal, in other words you have complete authority of what is presented, how the court moves forward through the case, and what the verdict will be. The magistrate or in this case (tax court judge) is simply a traffic director who does the bidding of the Tribunal. He does not render a decision, and has no authority to do so, unless given him by the Tribunal (Plaintiff).

If he (magistrate) does render a decision in the case, then you the Tribunal may file a Writ of Error in the case, stating what procedures were not followed, the evidence presented was false or inaccurate, etc...

You also have the authority as the Tribunal to sue the magistrate (tax court judge) personally, filing a warrant for his arrest, and placing a lien on his property.

These (Tax Court Judges) know that Tax Court is a court of record, but they won't tell you, they'll just procede as if the court was under Statutory Law and not Common Law, thereby creating a web of deceit to entangle you to permit them (magistrate) to make a decision for you under SL and not CL. There is so much to learn and know before you attempt to present your case through CL vs. SL but CL is the way to go in Tax Court because it is a Court of Record. Go to website http://www.1215.org and it will explain what a COR is and why it is the only court that you can use CL to win your tax case in.
Good Luck,
Freemanatlast
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: OMG Freemanatlast on Common Law

Post by Famspear »

Yes freemanatlast (Gill Thompson) has been discussed in the Quatloos forum before (including a mention in a thread entitled I keep thinking that they can't be any dumber). See also the thread entitled Losthorizoner "freemanatlast" just won't give up. There are other threads as well.

He's been in Tax Court, and Bankruptcy Court, too.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Every time I read some of the blather about common law, courts of record, sovereign citizen, etc. posted on LH or other places on the Internet, I am reminded of a line by the comedian, Ron White..."You can't fix stupid".
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The Operative wrote:Every time I read some of the blather about common law, courts of record, sovereign citizen, etc. posted on LH or other places on the Internet, I am reminded of a line by the comedian, Ron White..."You can't fix stupid".
True as always, that's why it's so very important to spay or neuter your tax protester.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

freemanatlast wrote:You also have the authority as the Tribunal to sue the magistrate (tax court judge) personally, filing a warrant for his arrest, and placing a lien on his property.
Ooohhh, I wish I could be there when he tries to arrest his Tax Court judge.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
yep me too, do the bailiffs cary TASERs?
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
freemanatlast wrote:You also have the authority as the Tribunal to sue the magistrate (tax court judge) personally, filing a warrant for his arrest, and placing a lien on his property.
Also, if the guy tries to place a retaliatory "lien" on the property of a federal judge, he might get a not-so-friendly visit from the United States marshal -- and eventually some free, long-term assisted care living accommodations at the Federal Bureau of Prisons, on account of this:
Whoever files, attempts to file, or conspires to file, in any public record or in any private record which is generally available to the public, any false lien or encumbrance against the real or personal property of an individual described in section 1114, on account of the performance of official duties by that individual, knowing or having reason to know that such lien or encumbrance is false or contains any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than 10 years, or both.
--from 18 USC section 1521.

And section 1114 describes the following individuals:
………..any officer or employee of the United States or of any agency in any branch of the United States Government (including any member of the uniformed services) while such officer or employee is engaged in or on account of the performance of official duties, or any person assisting such an officer or employee in the performance of such duties or on account of that assistance…….
--from 18 USC section 1114.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

iplawyer wrote:Where does this crap come from?
I wish I knew. (Okay, maybe I'm glad I don't know. But at least I'm clear that I don't know.)

I read about an experiment once with schools of fish. Scientists weren't sure how they were led, or who was in charge, so they took some fish and basically lobotomized them, leaving them without anything that could be considered intelligence even at a fish level, and then released them back into groups of other similar fishes. What they found was that the highly random motions of the brain-dead fish was what the other fish in the school would follow.

I think of tax protesters (and sovrun citizens, and birthers, and truthers, etc.) much the same way. The most brain-damaged tend to be the leaders. The ones who are totally psychotic, and unable to separate reality from fantasy, compose total crap that has nothing to do with any legal or historical reality and that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and the rest of the losers embrace it, quote it, and make it their own.

It therefore bothers me when judges fail to point out that, not only is the plaintiff/petitioner/whatever wrong, but what he/she is spouting is incoherent gibberish. Case in point: Goff v. Commissioner, 135 T.C. No. 11 (8/24/2010). After describing the claims by the taxpayer that her husband had deposited a $5,000,000 "note" with the IRS that he then applied to discharge her tax liabilities, the Tax Court stated that:
Tax Court wrote:At the conclusion of the trial, the Court asked petitioner to provide the Court with any argument as to why the note discharged her obligation to pay the liabilities. Petitioner answered only that her husband had tendered the note and she had not been advised by anyone of any defect in the note, nor had anyone returned it. Petitioner’s brief adds nothing to that answer. Petitioner did not address at trial or on brief any other error that she had assigned to the determinations, including her claim that the proposed levy would trespass on a bona fide lien her husband held. We therefore consider that she has abandoned those assignments of error.
So, instead of addressing the insanity of the pleadings by the taxpayer, and making it clear that what the taxpayer was proposing was incoherent gibberish, the Tax Court instead described the decision as a procedural issue, and that they were ruling against the taxpayer because the taxpayer had somehow "abandoned" the issue and not because the issue was gibberish.

This is not good. This only enables the "magic language" wing of the brain-damaged leadership of the tax protester school to claim that the problem was not substantive, but procedural, and that the failure was due to a defect in pleading and not a defect in logic or reason.

We need more judges willing to say that the brain-damaged argument does not merely fail, but that it is brain-damaged and that the person who presented it is a f***ing moron. Maybe then the other f***ing morons will get the point.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

More frequent use of words like "delusional," "incoherent," irrational," "inane," "ridiculous" and "incomprehensible" to describe the gibberish pleadings probably wouldn't hurt, either.

Nor the application of many more $25K sanctions for wasting the court's time.

I'll guess that more of both will be seen in a better-late-than-never form of self-defense as the pro se idiot losers increasingly inundate and annoy all appellate courts with tiresome garbage.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I think of tax protesters (and sovrun citizens, and birthers, and truthers, etc.) much the same way. The most brain-damaged tend to be the leaders. The ones who are totally psychotic, and unable to separate reality from fantasy, compose total crap that has nothing to do with any legal or historical reality and that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and the rest of the losers embrace it, quote it, and make it their own.
Oh for the love of Bob please tell me that doesn't mean that Van Pelt is gonna rule the idiot kingdom some day.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

Gregg wrote:True as always, that's why it's so very important to spay or neuter your tax protester.
You'd have to use an axe, what with "brass ones" that big ....
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Trippy wrote:
Gregg wrote:True as always, that's why it's so very important to spay or neuter your tax protester.
No need for precision a hand granade, 12 GA with #4 Buck, or claymore will do.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

bmielke wrote:
Trippy wrote:
No need for precision a hand granade, 12 GA with #4 Buck, or claymore will do.
Actually, with most obnoxious people, an '82 - '85 Buick works best -- catch themin the cross-walk.
"My Health is Better in November."
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Free at last! Free at last! Living in a carton behind Del Taco, but i'm free at last!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

grixit wrote:Free at last! Free at last! Living in a carton behind Del Taco, but i'm free at last!
Laugh all you want, but one of the crackheads posted not long ago about how he was finally free, and selling watermelons on the side of the highway. Now, in order to be intellectually honest he'll not be collecting any social security, so I'm just wondering how good the pension is in the roadway produce industry?
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Gregg wrote:Laugh all you want, but one of the crackheads posted not long ago about how he was finally free, and selling watermelons on the side of the highway. Now, in order to be intellectually honest he'll not be collecting any social security, so I'm just wondering how good the pension is in the roadway produce industry?
The watermelon story.

Two good-old boys got to talking on the auto assembly line down in Georgia and were complaining about the prices of things, in particular watermelons. After a few beers that night, they decided to quit their jobs, buy a truck and take loads of watermelons to parking lots across the street from grocery stores with prices on signs that were a lot lower than the prices being charged in the stores.

Not being geniuses at business, they paid farmers 25 cents for each one and sold them for 25 cents.

They sold every watermelon they bought and on some days business was so good they had to make multiple trips to the farms to keep up with the demand.

At the end of the first month they sat down over barbecue and counted up the cash they had on hand. When their wives asked how much profit they made an argument ensued and began to escalate. Before accusations about somebody stealing from the cash box flew and before they destroyed their friendship they decided they should just go back to work in the auto plant.

After the one couple left, the other man turned to his wife and said smugly, "I told that SOB we should have bought a bigger truck."
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
tracer
Order of the Llama - Senior Division

Post by tracer »

bmielke wrote:No need for precision a hand granade, 12 GA with #4 Buck, or claymore will do.
Claymore as in Scottish sword, or Claymore as in land mine?
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

tracer wrote:
bmielke wrote:No need for precision a hand granade, 12 GA with #4 Buck, or claymore will do.
I'm not particular
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

bmielke wrote:
tracer wrote:
I'm not particular
The Claymore as in "land mine" will be quicker, and leave less to clean up....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
tracer
Order of the Llama - Senior Division

Post by tracer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:The Claymore as in "land mine" will be quicker, and leave less to clean up....
But what it DOES leave to clean up is spread over a wider area.