Maybe Harvester won't be with us much longer...

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Maybe Harvester won't be with us much longer...

Post by Gregg »

Posting on LH he's finally gone "full retard" as they said in a movie, and is advocating things that might get him more than just a friv pen, but real jail taime!

You Go HARVEY!

Stand Tall Inmate # (fill in your new name here)
"I don't know who you are, however, I only need proof for myself, this stuff works when they find out that you know what you are talking about. Allow me to tell you what happened 4 months ago. After lots, years, of correspondence IRS issued a garnishment order for my pay. I spoke with the tax man several times in couple of days, finally he told me about people filing liens on the irs employees and bottom line is, you ready? He got in his car and drove across town and hand carried a release of lien to my paymasters office."

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 5#18970177

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2649
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: Maybe Harvester won't be with us much longer...

Post by LPC »

Andy101 wrote:After lots, years, of correspondence IRS issued a garnishment order for my pay. I spoke with the tax man several times in couple of days, finally he told me about people filing liens on the irs employees and bottom line is, you ready? He got in his car and drove across town and hand carried a release of lien to my paymasters office.
Even by tax lunatic standards, this story makes no sense.

The IRS employee told the taxpayer about people filing liens against IRS employees, and then the IRS employee released the lien against the taxpayer?

There seems to be some implied cause and effect here, but I'm damned if I can figure out the logic of it.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Ok, this is pretty incomprehensible. I realize that I am not saying something remarkable - most TP nonsense is incoherent. But I looked at the original site and saw that the quote comes from a Andy - is this Harvester?

And who is the "tax man" he refers to? Is it an IRS employee? Or was it some person who claimed to know how to get levies released? (I know it was a "release of lien" they claimed was carried over to the employer but a release of lien is not the typical document that an employer is expecting in order to release a garnishment. A release of lien would certainly show that the IRS no longer has an interest in the taxpayer's wage and one could infer from seeing a release of lien that the notice of levy on the wages was no longer in force by operation of law; but that isn't the norm). So if an IRS employee walked this release over is "Andy" implying that they intimidated the employee into releasing the garnishment?

If not, then whoever did this, whether Andy or Harvester, is indeed risking facing a visit to federal court if the IRS becomes aware of what happened.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I didn't really think there were 2 words of truth in the entire post, Godlike Productions is it's own level of woo and makes Sui look like a reasonable discussion among ivy league law prosessrs. I was just pointing out that Harvester (whose real name for some reason I think is John) is, if not jumping in himself, is at least pointing the other crackheads in that direction (like the true warrior he is, he's handing out spears to the fools and pushing them to the front while he stays safely cheering in the rear).

On the original post, it almost looks like van Pelt, but the use of the term "my paymaster" leads me to think it's someone following the Leo Wanta/ "Michael Cotrell B.S./M.A." camp.

Jeesh, I'm comparing conspiracy scams by eptimology, must be time for a vacation.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

"eptimology"? Perhaps you meant "etymology", although there is some resemblance to following ant trails over cliffs, so "entomology" may have have some points.

Actually, I think you're looking for the study of personal word usage, which has yet another name (of which I cannot think, at the moment (remembering a preposition is something one should never end a sentence with)).
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

I know we have talked about this before, but I am -- again -- struck by how much I get the feeling that with tax protesters, "sovereigns", etc., I am dealing with people who write (and presumably talk and think) as though they are children. I know that 99% of them with whom we interact probably are adults, chronologically. But there is something almost tangibly child-like in the way that Harvester and the other wackadoosters approach things.

Harvester seems to hop happily from one wacko web site to another, "harvesting" by copying and pasting just any old nonsense he can find. Many of the rest of the dimwits at lost horizons do the same. I have this mental picture of a smiling child whose eyes wander from one item to another in the window of a candy store.

Harvester reminds me of one of those "bobble-head" dolls that people used to attach to the dashboards of their cars. You thump his head, metaphorically, with some reality connected logic. The "head" bobbles around a little bit, and gradually stops moving, but the logic never really "sinks in." He just continues on his blissfully ignorant, merry way, spouting his slogans ("stand tall warriors!") as he continues to "harvest" more patent nonsense from more nonsensical web sites.

Sometimes I get the feeling that most tax protesters are really just one and the same person -- a 13 year old male with Authority Figure (parental) "issues". These people seem to interact with us, or at least me, that way -- as though they view me as the "parent" whom they strongly resent, and as though they're the "kid." For these "kids," this interaction is a classic cases of transference, in the psychological sense.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

Harvester, who is on my ignore list, is almost certainly only a troll. He strikes me as a bright 16 year old who enjoys controversy, so he posts on Sui to egg on the poor deluded denizens, and he posts here in order to stir up the hornets.

I don't think he actually believes anything that he posts -- he's just trying to get attention.
"My Health is Better in November."
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Or, they're just stupid. Or ignorant. Or both.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

I have a new theory about Harvey.

He doesn't believe any of this crap, he is a 19 year old idiot, who gets a special feeling between his legs by goading middle aged losers into ruining their lives.

But by all means Harvey prove me wrong file some liens, get your picture in the paper.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Recalls the line "14 year old girls of all ages and both sexes".
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Prof wrote:Harvester, who is on my ignore list, is almost certainly only a troll. He strikes me as a bright 16 year old who enjoys controversy, so he posts on Sui to egg on the poor deluded denizens, and he posts here in order to stir up the hornets.

I don't think he actually believes anything that he posts -- he's just trying to get attention.
Sorry Professor, I totally said the same thing a few posts down, I've got an ear thing that's acting up so I am a little out of it right now, I agree with you.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

bmielke wrote:
Prof wrote:Harvester, who is on my ignore list, is almost certainly only a troll. He strikes me as a bright 16 year old who enjoys controversy, so he posts on Sui to egg on the poor deluded denizens, and he posts here in order to stir up the hornets.

Sorry Professor, I totally said the same thing a few posts down, I've got an ear thing that's acting up so I am a little out of it right now, I agree with you.
You are a brillian observer of human nature -- I can tell because you agree with me!
"My Health is Better in November."
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

A bobblehead? Nah, Harvester of Lies is more like a Chatty Cathy. Pull his string to hear "Stand tall, warriors!" or "There is no god but Peter, and Harvester is his prophet!".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Arthur Rubin wrote:"eptimology"? Perhaps you meant "etymology", although there is some resemblance to following ant trails over cliffs, so "entomology" may have have some points.

Actually, I think you're looking for the study of personal word usage, which has yet another name (of which I cannot think, at the moment (remembering a preposition is something one should never end a sentence with)).
What he said. Yes, words, but the ants might be a better way to follow it...
Long day, give me a mulligan on that one, okay? :mrgreen:
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

HA! Too much. I leave for a few days and .... awww, you all miss me. Well I love you too. Yes the harvester household is doing fine, thank you very much. Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing. STAND TALL WARRIORS!

[redacted link here]
ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

And you're still using that absolutely ghastly cat avatar that offends my pets to no end, I see.

Have you no sense of aesthetics, John Travis "Harvester?"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

No aesthetics, no sense, no ethics, no purpose, no real justification for existence, take your pick, they all apply.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

And, appropriately, no idiotic links.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

. wrote:And, appropriately, no idiotic links.
Oh, but he put's the [edit redacted link] to make it look like he's oppressed.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Gregg wrote:
. wrote:And, appropriately, no idiotic links.
Oh, but he put's the [edit redacted link] to make it look like he's oppressed.
He's doing that himself? I figured the mods were removing them to save other future idiots.