USA v. James L. Jensen, Jr

lorne

USA v. James L. Jensen, Jr

Post by lorne »

Thought you may enjoy this one. The judge certainly is . ..

USA v. JAMES L. JENSEN, JR, et al
3:09-cr-00108-JWS
Omne
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Re: USA v. James L. Jensen, Jr

Post by Omne »

All I found was this: James L. Jensen T.C. Memo. 2004-120

He got smacked down and hit with a $10,000 sanction.

Yeah, that is enjoyable........
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Make that several judges.

Almost twelve months of gibberish and orders preventing them from filing more gibberish and now they finally get an attorney. :brickwall:

I don't know Thomas E. Kimble but I feel sorry for him already. :(

COUNT: 1
ATTEMPT TO DEFEAT THE
PAYMENT OF A TAX
Vio. of 26 U.S.C. § 7201
COUNTS; 2 - 4
UNLAWFULLY FILING A JOINT
FALSE INCOME TAX RETURN
Vio. of 26 U.S.C. § 7206(1)
COUNTS: 5 - 12
WILLFULLY FAILING TO FILE AN
INCOME TAX RETURN
Vio. of 26 U.S.C. § 7203

The classic 'trust' and 'corporation sole' flavors are in the melange along with a bogus BOE, writs of mandamus, flurries of motions to dismiss, bogus interlocutory appeals and this relatively recent warning from the bench about not filing liens against officials:
Filed & Entered: 08/04/2010
Order
Docket Text: ORDER as to James L. Jensen, Jr, Robin L. Jensen re [165] Notice (Other) filed by Robin L. Jensen, [164] Notice (Other) filed by James L. Jensen, Jr. It is suggested that defendants read 18 U.S.C. § 1521, which states that: [w]hoever files, attempts to file, or conspires to file, in any public record or in any private record which is generally available to the public, any false lien or encumbrance against the real or personal property of [any officer or employee of the United States], on account of the performance of official duties by that individual, knowing or having reason to know that such lien or encumbrance is false or contains any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than 10 years, or both. (GMM, CHAMBERS STAFF)

Which was in response to this gem:
Verified Notice of Administrative Appointment
Re: Case No.3:09-cr-OOl08-JWS-JDR, in UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THEı DISTRICT OF ALASKAı
Know all men by these presents that I James Leroy, Junior of the House of Jensen, a natural-born man of substance upon the soil of the organic State of Alaska, have no memory of accepting any legal duty or obligation in relation to the corporation entities styled as "UNITED STATES" a general corporation registered in the State of Delaware, (acquisition of EIN in progress), "STATE OF ALASKA", (acquisition of BIN in progress) or "CITY OF CORDOVA", (acquisition of EIN in progress) or in relation to any state-built trust entity styled as "JAMES LEROY JENSEN, JR." or any orthographic variation thereof. I likewise have no memory of waiving any legal duty or obligation owing to me by virtue of solemn Oath or otherwise.
In the matter of"UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" versus the trust entity styled as "JAMES LEROY JENSEN, JR" lodged as "Case No.3:09-cr-00108-JWS-JDR'' in the UNITED STATES DISTRICT "COURT" of the corporation entity styled as "UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF ALASKA," verified notice is hereby given that I, James Leroy, Junior of the House of Jensen, am the only known beneficiary of said trust entity and, as a matter of necessity, that necessity being that no one has come forward to be identified as the trustee for the trust entity styled as "JAMES LEROY JENSEN, JR", I do hereby appoint JUDGE John W. Sedwick to serve and act in the capacity oftrustee and faithfully administer the said trust for my benefit by performing the following duties:
1. Order the immediate dismissal (with prejudice) of said Case No. 3:09-cr-OOl08-JWS-JDR; and
2. Vitiate all official record of said Case No. 3:09-cr-OOl08-JWS-JDR; and
3. Permanently release my person and all property from actual or implied custody of the court; and Case 3:09-cr-00108-JWS-JDR Document 164 Filed 08/02/10

Further notice is hereby given that, in the event the foregoing enumerated duties are not faithfully and completely performed within seventy-two (72) hours of service/presentment hereof, a lien for willful breach of fiduciary duties shall attach all real and personal property belonging to trustee John W. Sedwick. Failure to respond to this document, in writing within seventy-two (72) hours of service/presentment, will imply tacit acceptance.
I, James Leroy, Junior of the House of Jensen, hereby Certify under the pains and Penalties of Perjury of the Organic Law of the Land that these matters of Fact set forth hereinabove are true and correct of my own personal knowledge this 28th day of the 7th month, in the year of our Lord two thousand and ten, and of the Independence of the united States of America, the two hundred thirty-fourth. Witness my hand: non-assumpsit per ens legis persona ficta
:roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

lorne,
Did you have a point?
Do you think filing this kind of paperwork in a criminal case is going to help Jensen?
Or are you a clueless troll?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

lorne wrote:Thought you may enjoy this one. The judge certainly is . ..

USA v. JAMES L. JENSEN, JR, et al
3:09-cr-00108-JWS
Yeah, I enjoyed seeing how the Jensen's had practically every motion denied and then had their appeal of the denial of their motions denied. They were even warned that filing bogus liens against public officials could result in further criminal charges. In the last half of the docket, the only motion that was granted to the Jensens was an oral motion to continue the trial and that was only granted because the Jensens appear to have hired a lawyer a week or two before the trial was set to start. The only thing that the Jensens accomplished was to ensure that the Judge will be more inclined to sentence them closer to the top of the sentencing guidelines if they are convicted at trial.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Omne
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Omne »

And he steals herring too.....

Jensen and Lindholm v. Goresen, F/V Poseidon (10/7/94), 881 P 2d 1119

"This appeal arises out of a collision between the F/V Rhema and the F/V Poseidon in Cedar Bay, Prince William Sound. Goresen, the skipper of the F/V Poseidon, was injured shortly after the collision. The F/V Rhema, skippered by Lindholm and owned by Jensen, captured a school of sac-roe herring the F/V Poseidon was attempting to enclose in its seine. After trial by jury, Lindholm and Jensen were found liable for Goresen's injuries and the value of the herring catch which the F/V Poseidon lost. "
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I hereby appoint Mr. JAMES LUNKHEAD JENSEN (or any varient thereof) as Sole Fiduciary for the Jump off the Empire State Building Trust. He now has 30 days to jump off the Empire State Building or he will be in default and i get all his stuff.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Omne wrote:And he steals herring too.....

Jensen and Lindholm v. Goresen, F/V Poseidon (10/7/94), 881 P 2d 1119

"This appeal arises out of a collision between the F/V Rhema and the F/V Poseidon in Cedar Bay, Prince William Sound. Goresen, the skipper of the F/V Poseidon, was injured shortly after the collision. The F/V Rhema, skippered by Lindholm and owned by Jensen, captured a school of sac-roe herring the F/V Poseidon was attempting to enclose in its seine. After trial by jury, Lindholm and Jensen were found liable for Goresen's injuries and the value of the herring catch which the F/V Poseidon lost. "
Finally we get a case with a boat and not a word about admiralty law?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Dr. Caligari wrote:lorne,
Did you have a point?
Do you think filing this kind of paperwork in a criminal case is going to help Jensen?

He probably considers this some sort of "victory."
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Did you have a point?
No, Yes, Yes.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Why Jensen hasn't prevailed in court escapes me. After all, he uses Magic Words, just like real lawyers do; and since the lawyers get results with their Magic Words, then Magic Words should work for everybody, right? I guess it's all because the courts are corrupt, or something. :roll: :roll: :roll:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

LPC wrote:
Did you have a point?
No, Yes, Yes.

I would have voted no, no, yes.
Dr. Caligari
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
LPC wrote:
Did you have a point?
No, Yes, Yes.
I would have voted no, no, yes.
That's because you're not a clueless troll. A clueless troll would believe that the paperwork is going to help Jensen, and would be wrong (of course).
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

LPC wrote:That's because you're not a clueless troll. A clueless troll would believe that the paperwork is going to help Jensen, and would be wrong (of course).
I beg to differ. A clueless idiot might believe that that nonsense might do some good, but a troll knows it won't and is just trying to jerk our chains. MY response to him was designed to draw him out into posting some sort of argument as to why that kind of paperwork might mean something, so we could rebut it for the benefit of any lurkers. His failure to respond shows that he is merely trolling (a demonstration also, one hopes, of some value to the lurkers).
Dr. Caligari