Keyboard Warning -- The 30 Days .....

Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Keyboard Warning -- The 30 Days .....

Post by Joey Smith »

JHV
Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:22 am Post subject:
SkankBeat wrote:
How about restricting your contact to the US Secretary of Treasury? Wouldn't that simplify things?

As of today Mr Geithner has had his 30 days to respond to my demands. Its time to call the police.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Keyboard Warning -- The 30 Days .....

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Joey Smith wrote:
JHV
SkankBeat wrote:
How about restricting your contact to the US Secretary of Treasury? Wouldn't that simplify things?

As of today Mr Geithner has had his 30 days to respond to my demands. Its time to call the police.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would LOVE to listen in on that phone call!
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Joey Smith wrote:
JHV
SkankBeat wrote:

How I imagine this going down.

"911 What is your emergency?"
"Mr Geithner has had 30 days to respond and he has not answered my letter, ARREST HIM!"
"I'm Sorry sir, that's not an emergency." Click

"Mr Geithner doesn't answer my letter about my taxes"
"Everyone has to pay taxes sir, please only use 911 for emergencies" Click

"Mr Geithner Stole my Money"
"Who stole your money?"
"Mr Geithner, the Treasury Secretary, he claimed they were taxes but everyone knows that only federal employees have to pay taxes."
"Sir 911 is only for emergencies, one more time, and I will send the police."

"I want to report a theft"
"Tell me what happened?"
"Mr Geithner Stole my Money"
"Who stole your money?"
"Mr Geithner, the Treasury Secretary, he claimed they were taxes but everyone knows that only federal employees have to pay taxes."
"Oh for the love of god, the police are on there way."
"Dispatch to car 12, have TASER ready, this guy's a nut."
"Rodger"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Bob Schulz, of Wethepeople, was probably the last (in a fairly long line) to prove this: The Constitutional right of petition does not include a guarantee that the govt will waste time and paper responding to every (or any) petition.

I have also been on JHV's end of not getting a reply to my letters (which I thought were much more meritorious). Very frustrating and insulting. But getting childish about it doesn't help.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
He said that it's time to call the police, not that he actually intended to call the police.

In other words, if it's time to call the police, then it's also time to wimp out.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

LPC wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:
He said that it's time to call the police, not that he actually intended to call the police.

In other words, if it's time to call the police, then it's also time to wimp out.
Yeah, Sknakbeat is really big on telling OTHERS to charge up the hill, but he seems to be happy handing out spears at the bottom himself.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gregg wrote: Yeah, Sknakbeat is really big on telling OTHERS to charge up the hill, but he seems to be happy handing out spears at the bottom himself.
I'm reminded of two cartoons I have in an old Bill Mauldin book, back home. One shows two ancient codgers, in their high-backed armchairs at The Club; and one of them is brandishing his cane to the other and saying, "I say it's war, Throckmorton, and I say let's fight!" The other shows two soldiers sitting at a café table, unshaven and seemingly spoiling for a fight. "Willie" and "Joe" are passing by; and one says to the other, "we calls 'em garritroopers. Too far forward to wear ties, and too far back t'git shot."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote:
LPC wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote: He said that it's time to call the police, not that he actually intended to call the police.

Yeah, Sknakbeat is really big on telling OTHERS to charge up the hill, but he seems to be happy handing out spears at the bottom himself.
I took it to mean that JHV was saying that it was time to call the police and was quoting Skankie as to why it was time to call the police.

Unless JHV meant that he wanted Skankie to call the police on the Sec for him.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I'd start up a company called "Common Law Peace Officers" and charge 'em all $100 a head to work out all the paperwork for them to try stuff like citizens' arresting cabinet officers but I doubt many of them have the scratch.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Gregg wrote:I'd start up a company called "Common Law Peace Officers" and charge 'em all $100 a head to work out all the paperwork for them to try stuff like citizens' arresting cabinet officers but I doubt many of them have the scratch.
Not to mention placing a huge glowing target on your back.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

bmielke wrote:
Gregg wrote:I'd start up a company called "Common Law Peace Officers" and charge 'em all $100 a head to work out all the paperwork for them to try stuff like citizens' arresting cabinet officers but I doubt many of them have the scratch.
No no no, I wouldn't actually do anything. I could write procedures from how you can do it yourself, like Legal Zoom for morons. Quote a lot of court cases (amazing what you can find if you go back to Roman Empire Courts and such, the ancients just didn't have a lot of due process protections...) a few statutes about citizens arrest and maybe the collected works of Yoko Ono (which would be about as relevant as any of the rest)... I'm telling ya, you could get rich if only they had enough money to rip off.

Hell, Skankbeat has written half of it for me, I just need to go to LH and copy/paste it into a word doc.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Gregg wrote:
bmielke wrote:
No no no, I wouldn't actually do anything. I could write procedures from how you can do it yourself, like Legal Zoom for morons. Quote a lot of court cases (amazing what you can find if you go back to Roman Empire Courts and such, the ancients just didn't have a lot of due process protections...) a few statutes about citizens arrest and maybe the collected works of Yoko Ono (which would be about as relevant as any of the rest)... I'm telling ya, you could get rich if only they had enough money to rip off.

Hell, Skankbeat has written half of it for me, I just need to go to LH and copy/paste it into a word doc.
You ever see the commerials for "Free Government Money" Books? They cost $24.95 and when you go through it it's all stuf your local Department of Human Services Office or Church would tell you about for free.

I have been look for something like that, your right to bad they don't have money.
LPC

Post by LPC »

Gregg wrote:I could write procedures from how you can do it yourself, like Legal Zoom for morons. Quote a lot of court cases (amazing what you can find if you go back to Roman Empire Courts and such, the ancients just didn't have a lot of due process protections...)
You don't need to go back that far. I've seen lots of court decisions from the 1800s that are largely incomprehensible to me, mainly because the are dealing with Common Law (tm) remedies. If you copy from some of the more esoteric and meaningless parts of the procedural stuff, you'll have a lot of words that you can quote for any proposition you choose, because SkankBeat and his friends aren't going to know what the words mean, or whether they mean anything at all, and will be quite happy to accept any interpretation you propose.
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

How about the Vigilance Committees?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Skanky continues his stand-up routine:
Having said that, if Timothy Geithner does not return your property after proper notice and demand, then he has consented to Payers acting under color of law as his agent in commiting conversion to your property. This connection with the payer should allow you to pull Geithner in his individual capacity into a court of record in your home state. One would invoke "long-arm" statute. Action under detinue seems to be the most direct way. One would recover the property plus whatever cascading damages. Action under detinue should compel Timothy Geithner to prove jurisdiction on the record, that he is lawfully detaining your property.
Not bad. Maybe no threat to Robin Williams, but not bad.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

UGA Lawdog wrote:Using a long-arm statute? I thought he was all about common law remedies.
I doubt Skanky knows the difference.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Quixote wrote:
UGA Lawdog wrote:Using a long-arm statute? I thought he was all about common law remedies.
I doubt Skanky knows the difference.
... or cares. I'm sure that, to him, "sounding lawyerlike" is all that he cares about, if it will get people to listen to his advice and then act on it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Someone should tell him he's wrong, he doesn't want to invoke a long arm statute, he wants to do a full short arm inspection.
LPC

Post by LPC »

Gregg wrote:Someone should tell him he's wrong, he doesn't want to invoke a long arm statute, he wants to do a full short arm inspection.
Only under duress, of course.

[Insert tar-baby joke here. "Please, oh please don't make me do a short-arm inspection."]
Dan Evans