More "Letters from a Nut" -- Joseph McNicholl

Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

More "Letters from a Nut" -- Joseph McNicholl

Post by Joey Smith »

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 7:40 PM, joseph mcnicholl <josephmcnicholl@msn.com> wrote:
What is the matter, ya can't site the Constitutional authority can Ya ????? Nobody who ' matters ' agrees with me ? Who are they ? In a Self Government system, which was Instututed to protect the RIGHTS of the Sovereign People and because of that, a JURY of my Peers/Equals, as in all men are created Equal, judge the law and the Facts in Question !!!!! The judge of the court is there to make sure I get a Fair trial, he/she takes an Oath to obey the Constitution and must sign it, I'd make sure I get the judges sworn signed oath and place it in evidence !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All Laws must cite an Enabling clause to be Constitutional, if NOT, they can ONLY apply to the subjects of the Federal/U.S. government who are U.S. citizens and resident aliens !!!! We the People are Citizens of the United States of America, as titled in the Articles of Confederation !!!!! Big difference between a Citizen and a citizen, we, the People, have BirthRIGHTS, like the BirthRIGHT to work in the Union States, federal subjects ONLY have privileges that's why they need a TIN to live and work in the Union States !!!!!!

Every American, you know, the Natural Born Citizens, who has been deceived into think they need a SSN to work, would probably turn the courtroom upside down when it is explained to them, they don't need that number to live or work in the Union States, right out of the CRS booklet on Social Security, great evidence as FACT of Law !!!!

Lets see, when did asking Yes or No questions, like the ones to follow become an argument !?!?!?

[1] Is there delegated authority in the U.S. Constitution to tax any of the RIGHTS that are secured there, and what are claimed by, we, the People, Yes or No ?

[2] Is there delegated authority in the U.S. Constitution to make or force a Free Human, an American, to incriminate themslves, Yes or No ?

[3] Is there delegated authority in the U.S. Constitution to make or force a Free Human, an American, to Swear or Affirm, Yes or No ?

[4] Is there delegated authority in the U.S. Constitution to make or force a Free Human, an American, to consent, as in signing their name, Yes or No ?

[5] Is there delegated authority in the U.S. constitution to make or force a Free Human, an American, to verify any thing with their signature, Yes or No ?

[6] Is there Delegated authority in the U.S. Constitution to place an Obligation, Duty or Liability on an Free Human, An American, Yes or No ?

[7]

[8]

[9]

[10]

I have many, many more, do ya want me to fill them all in ? Who, what, when, where, why, which, how and If !!!!! It amazing what ya can Learn when ya read the Constitutiion, as the one Delegating the authority for it, isn't it !?!?!?
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: More "Letters from a Nut" -- Joseph McNicholl

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Pass the Thorazine, please.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

joseph mcnicholl wrote: ... Nobody who ' matters ' agrees with me ? ...
There. All better. :wink:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I find it especially interesting that this "unhinged rant" (to steal an old phrase from the Ratbags site) raves about the Constitution, yet he insists that he gets his citizenship -- oops, "Citizenship" -- from the Articles of Confederation (legally meaningless since 1789).

No doubt, he has some similarly deranged excuse as to why the 14th Amendment doesn't affect him....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Joseph McNicholl wrote:Lets see, when did asking Yes or No questions, like the ones to follow become an argument !?!?!?
When you added the exclamation marks.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Did I miss a memo?

Did multiple punctuation marks become the norm?

I know that [...} is acceptable but is [!?!?!?!?!?!?] or [!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!] or [???????????????] ?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

bmielke wrote:Did I miss a memo?

Did multiple punctuation marks become the norm?

I know that [...} is acceptable but is [!?!?!?!?!?!?] or [!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!] or [???????????????] ?
You really need to stop arguing.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

bmielke wrote:Did multiple punctuation marks become the norm?
You didn't notice?

Most of us believe in Strunk & White's advice that effective writing is a matter of nouns and verbs. (I think that Mark Twain had similar advice.)

For the more excitable tax nuts, that's not good enough, so they add lots of adjectives and adverbs, like "blatantly" and "unconscionable." (See anything by Peter Hendrickson for other examples.)

But for the real lunatics, nothing says it like multiple exclamation marks, along with lots of words in all uppercase letters, italics, bolding, and other typographical abuses.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.