12 Steps to becoming a TP

bmielke

12 Steps to becoming a TP

Post by bmielke »

In another thread "Number Six" posted the twelve steps. It got me thinking of the reverse 12 steps that I had seen on occasion. I have made some slight modifications to make it pply to TPs
AA 12 STEPS IN REVERSE!
IT IS HIGHLY SUGGESTED THAT YOU NOT TRY THIS!

1. I declare my complete control over taxes and everything else; and further declare that my life is in perfect order

2. I recognize no power as great as I am; nor any person as smart as I am, and if you don't like it come outside

3. I made a decision to run my life and everyone else's life to suit only me - and I pity those who get in my way.

4. I make a searching and through inventory of everyone other than myself - and find them woefully lacking in all respects; and I never hesitate to tell them so.

5. I admitted to no one, including, God and Myself, that there could possibly be anything wrong with me, or my actions.

6. I went to extreme efforts to protect and increase my defects of character-and did a little thinking about the ebil goobermint besides.

7. I continued my obnoxious arrogant air of asking no one for anything-my Big Eye was for telling, not asking.

8. I kept a complete list of all persons who had harmed me, either real or imaginary, and swore to get even with them all.

9. I got even where possible, except when to do so might injure me.

10. I continued to bitch and whine about everything to everyone and, when I was right, promptly reminded them.

11. I sought through scheming and conniving to materially improve myself - at the expense of my fellow man. I ever hesitate, when the opportunity presents itself, to bring disaster and misery to anyone who happens to cross my path.

12. Having had a complete moral, physical, financial and spiritual breakdown, all of my remaining effort was directed toward dragging those near me - and dear to me - down to these same depths of despair; And I did a little thinking about the ebil goobermint too.
Red are my changes...

Original Here

So made three changes look at well this fits towards the people we talk about.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: 12 Steps to becoming a TP

Post by Gregg »

I kept a complete list of all persons who had harmed me, either real or imaginary, and swore to get even with them all.
Forgive me, but I'm recalling the scene in "The Untouchables" where Deniro, playing Al Capone, is giving his minions their marching orders..
The Easter Bunny....DEAD, Santa Claus...DEAD, pot of gold and the end of the rainbow, I want it burned to the ground, ...
:Axe:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Even better is Calvin's corruption of the "serenity prayer," saying that what he wanted was:

"The strength to change what I can, the inability to accept what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference."

That pretty much sums up the tax denier mindset.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Getting two out of three ain't bad.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

The general rule with the tax protestor leaders is never admit wrong and create situations where everyone will be embarrassed or humiliated before he, himself has to admit wrong. Never show empathy except when to do so could be narcissistically spun to advance one's ego. Hoard money and things to create impossible situations for others and if legal action is taken in terms of an intervention, it will end up costing more trouble and bad publicity for the agents of reasonable change. Make unreasonable demands on wife and children. Remind friends and allies that the struggle is much like that of Hollywood dramas where "the victims" eventually are historically vindicated like "Braveheart", the Revolutionary rebels, and other martyrs of the past.

I am reminded particularly of a "Mr. T" who travelled the highways and byways from northern Vermont to southern Georgia with wife and kids, looking for allies with money and compassion to help as he continued in violation of common sense laws. No car insurance, no income taxes paid, substantial income from various self-employed work. Many people tried to help him and his family, as Boston T. Party says, the problem with the exploitative sociopath is that he runs out of usable victims. In this case, to my knowledge the taxes were no paid, workers were cheated, kids were not paid for many years of labor helping with various jobs. Because they had no SS numbers they had nowhere to go, or fear of alienation if they did run away. Tragic.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)