Split from "Harvester of Chaff"

Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Re: Harvester of Chaff, Lost and For-lorn(e).

Post by Cathulhu »

And when Famspear answers with impeccable logic, or Nikki breaks it down for him, he responds with personal gibberish intended to be an attack rather than making any valid points. Bad troll, no biscuit.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

(b) "Restore America Plan". In case you didn't know, Harvey informs us that it is "backed by the 7 Joint Chiefs of Staff". Seven? Quiet, he's on a roll.

In this post from over five months ago, Harvey informs us that all the governors are unable to hold office, that the "Bubba Titles of Nobility" amendment is in force so all lawyer officeholderws are out, etc. And "It's all happening now". Amazing how no non-wacko noticed. Note, of course, the expansive definition of "now".

Recently Harvey has generously extended the deadline for the destruction of Earth, the universe and everything until September 30. Whew!
This of course competes with my Paytreatot Group "the Eternal People's Force" who believe the Governors should stay in office to receive the petition of our soviets and the gold Ameros we will shower upon them. Hence our nickname: the "Golden Shower".

4 out of 5 Joint Chiefs we surveyed support working with our paytriot groups over those of other paytriot groups.

Long live Big Joe (Biden) our Father: Eternal for the Nation: United North Amer Rica!
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

United North Can Amexi Rica!
I think that's better, I'll check the last Bilderberger minutes to see if it's right...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gregg wrote:
United North Can Amexi Rica!
I think that's better, I'll check the last Bilderberger minutes to see if it's right...
As I recall, we voted to simply call the new entity "The Empire". The feeling was that if anyone speaks up and asks, "which empire?", he or she will thus be revealed as someone who is in need of Reeducation.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

HA! o goodie goodie, this'll be a great help to me; only problem I foresee is ... might be hard to respond as no one is approving my posts of late.
lorne

Post by lorne »

wserra wrote: Henceforth, a link to this thread should be all that is required to keep the Harvster from misleading the newbies.

But Wes, aren't all the newbies just Harvey plants?

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2010/09/ ... l#comments
The http://www.quatloos.com website is an FBI/CIA DISinformation website which has been confirmed as "disinformation" by numerous people with intelligence agency connections.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

What a surprise--a response of personal attack gibberish by 4lorne.

We all play the hand we're dealt. The simple truth is rocks are hard, water is wet, and life's not fair, a sad fact I picked up on during the social worker days. When I was working with blind kids, some of whom were blind/deaf, and some of whom were deformed, I thought I'd seen all the responses, from the brave to the moments when even the courageous kids gotta cry. But your delusional idiocy takes "pathetic" to levels I never imagined. You cling to a convicted felon who thinks it's okay to plant bombs when people don't agree with him, and you think his being convicted shows he's right, which is the very definition of delusional.

Now that's more of a personal attack, moron. But I doubt you can learn at all, let alone by example. You're just stupid.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

If Harvery ever said anything worthwhile, especially if he had the guts to reply directly and intellingently to challenges sent his way, instead of evading and tapdancing around the questions like he invariably has, his posts might get approved a lot more than they do.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

I just checked the logs. Since the end of July, various mods have disapproved three Harvey posts, and approved about twenty.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

wserra wrote:I just checked the logs. Since the end of July, various mods have disapproved three Harvey posts, and approved about twenty.
Oh the tyranny!
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
lorne

Split from "Harvester of Chaff"

Post by lorne »

Cathulhu, why do you feel I've personally attacked you? Harvery, I'm sure you chuckle every time they say you don't have a pot to piss in. you may be onto something with Greenspan. Back in '66 he wrote this:
.. In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value. If there were, the government would have to make its holding illegal, as was done in the case of gold. If everyone decided, for example, to convert all his bank deposits to silver or copper or any other good, and thereafter declined to accept checks as payment for goods, bank deposits would lose their purchasing power and government-created bank credit would be worthless as a claim on goods. The financial policy of the welfare state requires that there be no way for the owners of wealth to protect themselves.

This is the shabby secret of the welfare statists' tirades against gold. Deficit spending is simply a scheme for the confiscation of wealth. Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights. If one grasps this, one has no difficulty in understanding the statists' antagonism toward the gold standard.
http://www.constitution.org/mon/greenspan_gold.htm

Shouldn't it be the communist countries jailing its dissidents, not America? Or is that your point, we're so far communist there's no going back. When will you realize that people like Martin Armstrong, Ben Fulford, & Hendrickson are the Solzhenitsyns of our time. The truth is coming out. Think you can simply jail and kill us all? You cannot.

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benj ... ctics.html
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Resident troll wrote:Martin Armstrong
Well, that follows the pattern. Attribute wisdom to convicted felons and scammers, ignore the facts.
SEC wrote:From 1992 until approximately August 1999, Armstrong sold promissory notes, he called Princeton Notes, to several investors and, in connection with these notes, informed the investors that the funds from these notes would be invested for the benefit of the note-holders in various commodities. Each note-holder was to have a separate and segregated trading account at Republic New York Securities (Republic) in which their money would be held. Armstrong’s trading resulted in millions of dollars in losses, which he worked, in combination with others, to conceal. Armstrong’s concealment efforts included the issuance of false account statements and comingling of note­ holder trading accounts such that the pool of available funds for note repayment was substantially reduced.

In relation to the sales of the Princeton Notes and the fraudulent conduct by Armstrong, criminal and civil charges were brought against him by 1) the United States Attorney’s Office, Armstrong, No. 99-CR-00997-JFK (S.D.N.Y.), 2) the Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), CFTC v. Princeton Global Mgmt., Ltd., No. 99-CV-09669 (S.D.N.Y.), and 3) the SEC, Princeton Econ. Int’l Ltd., No. 99-CV-09667-PKC (S.D.N.Y.). In the criminal case, Armstrong pled guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit securities fraud, commodities fraud, and wire fraud in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 371, and he was sentenced to sixty months imprisonment and ordered to pay $80,000,001 in restitution. To resolve the SEC case against him, Armstrong consented to a final judgment that permanently enjoined him from violating the antifraud provisions of the federal securities laws – Section 17(a) of the Securities Act and Section 10(b) of the Exchange Act and Rule 10b-5 thereunder.

< snip >

In his plea before the district court, Armstrong described his fraudulent activities and the lengths to which he went in covering up millions of dollars in losses. The degree of harm caused by his actions is only minimally quantified by the $80,000,001 that the court ordered in restitution. Armstrong’s deception occurred over an extended period of time and included the issuance of false account statements to customers through his collusion with Republic.

<snip>

Armstrong has not admitted the wrongful nature of his conduct. In both his Answer and Response, he maintains that the actions to which he pled guilty were not a crime, that the Commission did not have jurisdiction, and that he could not have committed securities fraud because the Princeton Notes were not securities. He makes these claims despite the fact that his consent with the Commission requires that he “not take any action . . . denying . . . any allegation in the complaint or creating the impression that the complaint is without factual basis.”
http://www.sec.gov/litigation/aljdec/2009/id372rgm.pdf

The scammer Armstrong actually sounds a lot like a TP, denying jurisdiction, denying that securities (income) are (is) securities (income,) etc, so it's not hard to understand why nut-jobs and liars like our troll are attracted to the "wisdom" of clowns like Armstrong.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Harvester wrote: (c) "Impending apocalypse" sounds so extreme. I'd call it the impending collapse of fiat money. Even Greenspan alluded to it in his recent CFR speech. "Fiat money has no place to go but gold." The speculation [link] that Greenspan is actually a white hat is fascinating.
I read the article and I watched Alan Greenspan at the Council of Foreign Relations. The author of the article is pretty much an economic moron and misconstrues much of what Greenspan said.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Our hero's doing fine, btw, plenty of quality time for some reading & writing
No your hero's not doing fine. Those are things I can also do, and I am doing fine.

The difference is, for Pete, those are things that he might manage to squeeze into his day between head counts, a job that pays 25 cents an hour, the odd prison fight, worrying about getting sodomized in the shower and the other varied experiences you learn to deal with WHEN YOU'RE IN PRISON, LIKE YOUR HERO.

Me, if choose to do some reading and writing, well, I have to squeeze it in between my other activities, too. You'll notice two weeks ago I didn't post a whole lot, I was in Siesta Key doing the beach thing, I do have certain responsibilities related to my 2, soon to be 3 homes. I have a job like Pete, too, but even after taxes I manage to make a few bucks more than him. Okay, I make a phucking boatload more than him. From the day job. I also have the luxury of having dinner where I choose to have it, and I dunno about Pete but I haven't eaten a lot of prison food lately. When I buy something, just cause I want it, I don't have to limit my choices to what's in the Prison Commissary this week, don't have to arrange my time with the guard to go etc... I also can buy things Pete can't, not that I'd want to but if the urge strikes me to have an AR-15 this weekend, a few phone calls and it happens. Same thing if I want a knife. Not even a kitchen knife, I mean a big ole Rambo Edition thing a foot and a half long with saw teeth on the blade!

I can Vote! Pete can't.

I am close to retiring from Ford in the next few years and I want to teach college when I do, I've put out a few feelers and had a few discussions. In none of them have I had to make explanations about those felony convictions in my past. (although I am very secure in my job and haven't had to go interview in decades for a job I really needed, I would think that little perk right there would be priceless. No matter how charming you are, any company can pretty much find someone with at least as good a skill set as you who isn't a convicted felon. Unless you can hit major league pitching or rush for 2,000 yards in an NFL season anyhow.)

Quti dumbing down, hell, if you have a "come to Jesus" with the IRS in the near future, you can continue to be more like me than Pete in regards to choices anyhow. From what I've seen I don't see you being in my social circles anytime soon, but hey, not in prison beats in prison, trust me on that one.
lorne

Post by lorne »

Capn, Famspear would appreciate you not using that term in reference to the mentally-challenged.

What's been done before was an Executive Order prohibiting the hoarding of gold by "individuals, partnerships, associations, or corporations." http://www.freedom-force.org/freedomcon ... age=issues
The smarter among us know this was a limited order, applied to executive personnel, and NOT to the American People in general. Judging from all the pre-1933 gold coins we own, lots of folks didn't turn any in for $20/oz. only to discover next year it was worth $35! And I never heard of anyone prosecuted for not turning in personally owned gold.

Anyway, it's unlikely they'd attempt it again. This time very few would be foolish enough to actually turn any in. And should they violate the 4th Amendment in search of my gold, they'd discover it all lost in a recent "boating accident."
Omne
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Omne »

lorne wrote:And should they violate the 4th Amendment in search of my gold, they'd discover it all lost in a recent "boating accident."
Boat? You could lose the amount of gold you own in a small pothole.....
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

lorne wrote: What's been done before was an Executive Order prohibiting the hoarding of gold by "individuals, partnerships, associations, or corporations." http://www.freedom-force.org/freedomcon ... age=issues
The smarter among us know this was a limited order, applied to executive personnel, and NOT to the American People in general. Judging from all the pre-1933 gold coins we own, lots of folks didn't turn any in for $20/oz. only to discover next year it was worth $35! And I never heard of anyone prosecuted for not turning in personally owned gold.
As usual, you are wrong. The Executive Order was the President utilizing the power given to him by Congress in Section 5(b) of 40 Stat. 411 as amended by Section 2 of 48 Stat. 1.

The definition of United States is "deemed to mean all land and water, continental or insular, in any way within the jurisdiction of the United States or occupied by the military or naval forces thereof." Also, the word, "Person" is "deemed to mean individual, partnership, association, company, or other incorporated body of individuals, or corporation or body politic."

The act to provide relief in the existing national emergency in banking, and for other
purposes (48 Stat 1) states...
During time of war or during any other period of national emergency declared by the President, the President may, through any agency that he may designate, otherwise, investigate, regulate, or prohibit, ... export, hoarding, melting, or earmarking of gold or silver coin or bullion or currency, by any person within the United States or any place subject to the jurisdiction thereof ; ...
The penalty for not turning in gold was a fine of no more than $10,000 and/or a prison sentence of up to 10 years.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

lorne wrote:Capn, Famspear would appreciate you not using that term in reference to the mentally-challenged.
?????

EDIT: Regarding what I appreciate or don't appreciate, I can speak for myself.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

lorne wrote: Judging from all the pre-1933 gold coins we own, lots of folks didn't turn any in for $20/oz. only to discover next year it was worth $35! And I never heard of anyone prosecuted for not turning in personally owned gold.
First of all, there were exceptions to the law. Second of all, U.S. gold coins being held outside the U.S. were not affected; many could and did hold the coins as so much gold bullion, of known weight and purity. Many of the coins we see today come from these foreigh hoards.

And, I do remember seeing court cases having to do with prosecutions for illegal gold ownership....
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Wes, if you're trying to belittle Griffin & Vieira ... it's not working. I might remind you that Vieira has argued, and won, cases before the Supreme Court. If someone of his stature says the federal sky is falling, should we plug our ears?

Your man Flaherty (academic hack) is debunked here:
http://www.freedom-force.org/freedomcon ... age=issues

Interesting assessment Operative. However I take issue with the Dallas Fed conclusion: "So the most accurate answer may be that the Fed is “owned” by the citizens of the United States" (emphasis added). Oh really? Like plantation slaves may be considered "owners" of their labor because the plantation owner takes care of them & throws a party at harvest-time? I'm sorry but "may be" isn't good enough. Thanks for trying.

To quote Griffin:
This leads to the troublesome question of ownership. The federal government does not own any stock in the System. In that sense, the Fed is privately owned. That, however, is misleading in that it implies a typical private-ownership relationship in which the stockholders own and control. Nothing could be further from the truth. In this case, the stock carries no proprietary interest, cannot be sold or pledged as collateral, and does not carry ordinary voting rights. Each bank is entitled to but one vote regardless of the amount of stock it holds. In reality, the stock is not evidence of “ownership” but simply certificates showing how much operating capital each bank has put into the System. It is not a government agency and it is not a private corporation in the normal sense of the word. It is subject to political control yet, because of its tremendous power over politicians and the elective process; it has managed to remain independent of political oversight. Simply stated, it is a cartel, and its organization structure is uniquely structured to serve that end.