Topic 666 - Just More Proof That We Are The Illuminati

The Observer
Further Moderator

Topic 666 - Just More Proof That We Are The Illuminati

Post by The Observer »

We have now reached the auspicious number of 666 threads for this index and in celebration I suggest we use this thread to reminisce about the good ol' days of suppressing paytriots, the humiliation of TPs pushing shopworn arguments, and just the general camraderie of our fellowship here in pursuit of controlling the world.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
bmielke

Re: Topic 666 - Just More Proof That We Are The Illuminati

Post by bmielke »

The Observer wrote:We have now reached the auspicious number of 666 threads for this index and in celebration I suggest we use this thread to reminisce about the good ol' days of suppressing paytriots, the humiliation of TPs pushing shopworn arguments, and just the general camraderie of our fellowship here in pursuit of controlling the world.
When I first came around I remember DMVP, I wondered who the hell he was, as I learned more I wondered why the hell he wasn't in a mental institution. Now I miss the old crazy guy, at least he knew when to cut bait unlike our current idiots.
Last edited by bmielke on Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
buck09
Quatloosian Baron of the Unknown Statute

Post by buck09 »

April 2003 - When I realized that I wasn't the only one dealing with the fallout from paytriot nutbags. It was nice to know that I wasn't alone.
I’ll help them get more power at the Fed. - Ron Paul
lorne

Post by lorne »

Great! Admission is the first step on the road to recovery. Congratulations!

http://www.restoredusa.blogspot.com
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

Interesting number: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/666_%28number%29

There are two Biblical references to the number: How many talents Solomon brought in in the form of gold in one year, and the Revelation reference. In the first case you've got an absolute ruler who is not only greedy, but has an insatiable appetite for women: he has a thousand wives and concubines--and he is called the wisest man in the Old Testament? The second mention of "666" has to do with a carved mark in the skin. However you want to take it, symbolic or literal, the story does not end well for those who have it. If it was actually Nero that was "the beast" and the book was warning about him, then it is past history. Time will tell.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Number Six wrote:....How many talents Solomon brought in in the form of gold in one year, and the Revelation reference. In the first case you've got an absolute ruler who is not only greedy, but has an insatiable appetite for women: he has a thousand wives and concubines--and he is called the wisest man in the Old Testament?...
I'm not sure I follow the logic here. The mere fact that Solomon collected lots of gold means he was "greedy"?

And the mere fact that he had an insatiable appetite for women (assuming that this was the case) and had a thousand wives, etc., means that he wasn't "wise"? Apples and oranges, it would seem to me.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Post by jg »

Having a thousand wives and still being able to accumulate substantial amounts of gold seems to be presumptive evidence that Solomon was indeed wise !
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

lorne and/or Harvester wrote:Great! Admission is the first step on the road to recovery. Congratulations!

http://www.dipshits.blogspot.com
You're such a gangsta!

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LOBO

Post by LOBO »

Ah, a tribute to the penalty reference number used for Hendrickson-style crackhead returns.
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

"Having a thousand wives and still being able to accumulate substantial amounts of gold seems to be presumptive evidence that Solomon was indeed wise !"

He was an efficient king if the Biblical record is true. The 666 talents (about 90 pounds each) was quite a revenue for just one year. The 1000 wives and concubines set a bad example, one that his son Rehoboam sought to surpass:

"Whereas my father laid upon you a heavy yoke, so shall I add tenfold thereto. Whereas my father chastised (tortured) you with whips, so shall I chastise you with scorpions. For my littlest finger is thicker than my father's loins; and your backs, which bent like reeds at my father's touch, shall break like straws at my own touch."

When Rehoboam sent out the tax gatherer, he was stoned to death and the kingdom split.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

ah, by my reckoning, this is Topic 666:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=666