Stilley and Fasts Pt. II

Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Stilley and Fasts Pt. II

Post by Dezcad »

Since the last thread went off -topic, I've decided to start a new one. This was brought about by a new blog post by Stilley.

If you recall, Stilley was going on a juice fast and stated:
I asked the prison for reasonable accommodation of my religious and health rights and needs, which were the principal reasons for the juice fast.
How does the BOP propose to explain its harsh treatment of Stilley’s juice fast, which is done for religious as well as health reasons?
As is typical with Stilley, he lies for his own benefit and it is apparent in his new blog post.

Excerpts from that post:
No, it wasn‵t for religious reasons, not in the slightest.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Stilley and Fasts Pt. II

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

As far as I'm concerned, Stilley does his fast for one reason only: to feed his intense desire to feel his persecution and thus allow himself to be presented as a Potential Martyr to the Holy Cause.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Until he starts actually refusing food and living on juice, it's more of a "Juice Fast Lite Protest" in that he's not even fasting, he's just complaining that if he does someone might notice and not let him. I still say give him a toga and put him on all the OJ and Nutra Loaf he cares for, he can skip the loaf if he wants.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

I REALLY want to see this end with Stilley strapped to a bed with a tube down his throat receiving forced feedings. He doesn't even have to protest, just strap him down and force a tube down his throat. That would end all discussions of a hunger strike.

Stilley has facinated me since day one of hanging out here. He is a lawyer who crossed the line. He could have had a decent practice "fighting" for TP's. Instead he went TP and lost everything.

But at this point he is acting like a whiney little B*tch and it's time to put a stop to it.