Some LostHeads are more lost than others.

Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Some LostHeads are more lost than others.

Post by Quixote »

Posted by Todd1965 on 10/18/10
I sent everything to Pete and he just hasn't posted it yet. The only thing he posted was a copy of the check. I'm hoping he does it sometime soon too.
Posted by wings on 10/19/10
Todd1965,
Thanks for the response. I must have seen the posted refund check as I read each newsletter in detail. Having seen no newsletters for some time, I doubt that Pete will be posting anything in the near future as I am sure he and Doreen are quite busy these last several months.

I am looking for the verbiage that successful warriors have used as there is no reason to re-invent the wheel; also, what works in one case, assuming reasonable similarities, should work for another.

My NOD has a petition date expiry of 29 Nov and I really need a few more pieces of ammo.
Perhaps I can set up a dummy email address and you might send me a copy of your correspondences.

Regards,
John
Yeah, I don't think Pete will be posting that stuff before 11/29.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
bmielke

Re: Some LostHeads are more lost than others.

Post by bmielke »

It's times like these I really wish LH approved me for Membership.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

wings wrote:I am looking for the verbiage that successful warriors have used as there is no reason to re-invent the wheel; also, what works in one case, assuming reasonable similarities, should work for another.
Yeah, what verbiage works? Let's ask the guy in prison, maybe he knows.

Pete, what verbiage works?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

A noodlehead wrote:
I doubt that Pete will be posting anything in the near future as I am sure he and Doreen are quite busy these last several months.
I imagine Doreen is indeed pretty busy, trying to keep the family going without Peter.

Pete? What's he busy doing? Busy learning the fine art of making license plates? Working his way up the hierarchy of command in the prison laundry? Is Blowhard Hendrickson now busy on his way to becoming an expert on those fine percale prison sheets and pillow cases? Or, perhaps there's a patch of potatoes or peppers or petunias for the Pontificating Prisoner to cultivate. Maybe he's busy working in the prison kitchen.....
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

HA! As a successful warrior and can tell you what verbiage worked for me . . . none. I think it's safe to say most taxpayer correspondence is never read by IRS workers, just filed away unopened in boxes by date. Auntie assumes everyone's in their jurisdiction and everyone has income. A sovereign freeman doesn't provide them any rope to tether or, worse yet, hang yourself. Truth is out there. And it's comin' home to roost baby! I will enjoy watching the Quatlosers maintain their untenable position.

Bill, I have membership; what would you post?
Paul

Post by Paul »

Pete, what verbiage works?
Pay to the order of: Internal Revenue Service . . .
A sovereign freeman doesn't provide them any rope to tether or, worse yet, hang yourself.
Absolutely. You just keep hiding under that rock and hope that they never find you. If you actually stood up challenged them, you might find it a little harder.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Harvester wrote:HA! As a successful warrior and can tell you what verbiage worked for me . . . none.
I'm a moderator, and I approved this post.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

None works.

But the law of unintended consequences has no path to adjudication when it rises up and smacks someone in the ass.

Hundreds of thousands quietly live below the radar.

Then one day something unexpected happens. Sometimes it involves family. When it does kids are often the real victims.

Idiots like Harvester and Lorne are not warriors, they're simply stumbling along and able to get by.

It's a great legacy to leave to children who won't have the benefit of a college education without astronomical debt.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

HA! As a successful warrior
Wish you would be a little more successful in coming by to clean my pool, wash my windows, haul some firewood, etc., just like the other "successful" warriors.

Just like that guy who is posting that his social security is now being levied on. But, hey, when you come by you can pick up a nice big cardboard box to give to that guy to live in during his Golden Years.

NESARA now! :lol:
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

LPC wrote:
Harvester wrote:HA! As a successful warrior and can tell you what verbiage worked for me . . . none.
I'm a moderator, and I approved this post.
He he he. I have to admit it's on topic, but it's still stupid.

I'm not a moderator, and I approved your approval. :mrgreen:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Harvester wrote:
Bill, I have membership; what would you post?
I would post a link to the BOP Inmate Locator and Petes Current Address
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

And another genius at LostHopes weighs in:
Todd1965 wrote:If you received an NOD do not sign their waiver or petition tax court. Tell them you are taking option 3 which is "none of the above". I've changed my approach over this last year and am making clear my "non-taxpayer" status since I haven't been engaged in any taxable activity. I continue to hammer this absolute fact in every letter of correspondence with them. I file every letter that I send in affidavit format with the county recorders office and the IRS knows I'm doing this because I tell them I am. They know these numerous unrebutted demands for proof of any alleged tax liability can and will be as evidence that they have ignored my lawful demands. They can't and won't attempt to answer any of these demands and by default have agreed that my statements are accurate.
That will turn out well for him (not!).
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)