CTC supporter dead at 48

Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

CTC supporter dead at 48

Post by Quixote »

kae at Lost Horizons, in a thread entitled: "we knew there would be blood shed", reports that CTC worrier Karl Reile is dead, an apparent suicide. Reile was one of 245 people who signed - something - that they sent to the Supreme Court in support of Pete and Doreen. Reile was also a Libby distributer.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: CTC supporter dead at 48

Post by webhick »

It's too bad. My heart goes out to his family. He was probably in way over his head in the mess he created and couldn't see a way out. Unfortunately, his family is now left to deal with the consequences.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

So, sad as it may be, shall we start a count of deaths due to Pete's scam and idiocy? This is a bit more than the usual repercussions.

Where's Harvey?
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

. wrote:So, sad as it may be, shall we start a count of deaths due to Pete's scam and idiocy? This is a bit more than the usual repercussions.

Where's Harvey?
Libre, who we all know is merely a sock puppet of, John Travis: Harvester who I believe is, himself, a sock puppet wrote:Wow, sorry to hear; will keep the family in our prayers.

I'm very optimistic about the future, the future of each patriot & our free Republic. I sense things are coalescing in the background and that soon the tyranny we've been under will be unmistakeably revealed, and futhermore, removed.

For the record, I'm very happy, not suicidal, with everything to live for. I have something the dark side can never take; my salvation in Christ.

STAND TALL WARRIORS
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Karl killed himself on October 3rd. Here's a seminar he'd done just a couple of weeks earlier.
Investor, freethinker and conspiracy expert Karl Reile has some amazing theories on the New World Order. As part of his continuing series on the remarkable developments of our day he presents Space Weapons over Buffalo? an integrated study of the chemtrails phenomenon, as well as UFOs and "Star Wars."

Could it all go back to a plot behind the scenes of history involving sinister players sometimes called, "the Illuminati"? Somehow, Karl wraps it all up for us on Thursday, September 16. Join us for a study of the some high-tech manifestations of this potential conspiracy.
Space Weapons over Buffalo? is the second in a four lecture-series at Philistine Hall given by original scholar and natural-born rebel Karl Reile.

$15
7 PM
Cornell Cooperative Extension Center
21 S. Grove St.
East Aurora, NY
Questions: (716) 655-6663
Demo.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Out of curiosity, I googled the number. It appears to belong to a ghost walk group out of Buffalo. And now I'm a little creeped out.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Quixote wrote:kae at Lost Horizons, in a thread entitled: "we knew there would be blood shed", reports that CTC worrier Karl Reile is dead, an apparent suicide. Reile was one of 245 people who signed - something - that they sent to the Supreme Court in support of Pete and Doreen. Reile was also a Libby distributer.
It is so NOT surprising how many of the people who signed the above-mentioned 'something' have Tax Court cases (and associated losses) dating back to the early '90s.

It is becoming increasingly clear that any given tax evader/protestor/denier migrates from guru to guru, theory to theory, in the never-ending hope that at the end of the trail of manure, they'll find the pony.

What is also becoming increasing (and frighteningly) clear is that once someone has set his/her mind into a certain cast, no amount of court losses, rational arguments, or smacks upside the head with a 2x4 will derail them from their self-destructive path.

It seems that all that can be done is to keep posting the facts and the results at a sixth-grade-education level and hope to save one starfish at a time.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

In addition to CtC, Reile was described as a "notable New York supporter" of the Liberty Dollar. He even made it to a real newspaper.

http://www.nydailynews.com/money/2009/0 ... made_.html

But I must say, Patrick Mooney actually talks sense here;
Please be careful about reading too much into this. The association in people's mind will be that Karl was killed because of his fight with the IRS, when no proof of his murder or his knowledge of CTC can be evaluated.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Thule wrote:In addition to CtC, Reile was described as a "notable New York supporter" of the Liberty Dollar. He even made it to a real newspaper.

http://www.nydailynews.com/money/2009/0 ... made_.html

But I must say, Patrick Mooney actually talks sense here;
Please be careful about reading too much into this. The association in people's mind will be that Karl was killed because of his fight with the IRS, when no proof of his murder or his knowledge of CTC can be evaluated.

Blind pigs, acorns, it could happen.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Demosthenes wrote:Karl killed himself on October 3rd. Here's a seminar he'd done just a couple of weeks earlier.
Investor, freethinker and conspiracy expert Karl Reile has some amazing theories on the New World Order. As part of his continuing series on the remarkable developments of our day he presents Space Weapons over Buffalo? an integrated study of the chemtrails phenomenon, as well as UFOs and "Star Wars."

Could it all go back to a plot behind the scenes of history involving sinister players sometimes called, "the Illuminati"? Somehow, Karl wraps it all up for us on Thursday, September 16. Join us for a study of the some high-tech manifestations of this potential conspiracy.
Space Weapons over Buffalo? is the second in a four lecture-series at Philistine Hall given by original scholar and natural-born rebel Karl Reile.

$15
7 PM
Cornell Cooperative Extension Center
21 S. Grove St.
East Aurora, NY
$15 is not bad if you think of it as a dramatic reading of a science fiction story at a community theater.

That is if it's a good story and there are decent refreshments.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4