LH Announcements

LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

LH Announcements

Post by LPC »

The "announcements" that are stuck at the top of the Lost Horizons forum are looking increasingly weird and strangely sad. For example:

The first announcement is: "The L H News Mid-Edition Update for June 25, 2010 is posted!"

Petey headed off to the slammer on June 29, so that date (complete with exclamation mark) might be stuck there for awhile longer.

The second is "WHERE ARE YOUR TESTIMONIALS, PEOPLE?!"

Yes, where are those testimonials? Maybe Pete should write his own testimonial about how well the "truth" in his own book has served him.

"The Forum is back up, but..."

And that's a big "but."

And the last announcement: "Warriors, I need your help..."

Yep. Lots of help.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Harvester

Re: LH Announcements

Post by Harvester »

Yes Dan, Lost Horizons has been a great help to me. Thanks to CtC and the forums, I've beaten the bankers' scams as administered by the FED & IRS. I don't endorse private credit of the Federal Reserve and I don't consent to call my paycheck income. I keep all my money.

Thanks for the promotion. We're winning this thanks to the efforts of patriots everywhere. Thank you warriors!
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LPC wrote:And the last announcement: "Warriors, I need your help..."
Why would he need help? I thought Harvester said the warriors won? Seem as if Pete and Harvester have different ideas about what winning means.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Harvester wrote:We're winning this thanks to the efforts of patriots everywhere. Thank you warriors!

Could you please explain to us how Pete languishing in prison and Doreen facing potential jail time as well is a win? As the good Dr. Caligari said, if this is winning, losing must be downright horrible. As in Dick Simkanin, Ed Brown, Irwin Schiff, Larken Rose, etc..
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Harvester wrote:Yes Dan, Lost Horizons has been a great help to me.
Swell. Now, how about running over to LH and telling the few remaining posters that Doreen and Petey are about to be sanctioned for civil contempt.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
LPC

Post by LPC »

Harvester wrote:We're winning this thanks to the efforts of patriots everywhere. Thank you warriors!
This is increasingly weird and somewhat sad also.
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The Observer wrote:
LPC wrote:And the last announcement: "Warriors, I need your help..."
Why would he need help? I thought Harvester said the warriors won? Seem as if Pete and Harvester have different ideas about what winning means.
Forced Sodomy? Victory!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LOBO

Post by LOBO »

Watch out, he'll bite your kneecaps! :lol:
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Libre/Harvester is now predicting on LH the total collapse of the Fed by mid-November. Anybody want to put some money on that?
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Would that be fiat dollars or Constitutional dollars Joey? Once again you're attributing things others have said, to me. I linked to a Friday report by Bix Weir who predicts a FED collapse by mid-November. I don't necessarily believe it. I do find some of his theories intriguing. One is that Greenspan is actually a white hat working to return the US Treasury to gold/silver currency.

Observer, yes our side is winning. I should probably show you the evidence and feel sorry that you cannot see it but, somehow, I have trouble feeling sorry for a Quatloser. Besides, this way when you finally realize our side has won the shock & cognitive dissonance will be greater. :mrgreen:
WHAT? YOU MEAN HENDRICKSON WAS RIGHT?!!!

Watcha gonna be for Halloween?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Joey Smith wrote:Libre/Harvester is now predicting on LH the total collapse of the Fed by mid-November. Anybody want to put some money on that?
I'll bet $100 in Constitutional Notes... and if I lose, I'll pay off as soon as I get my packie. :whistle:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Resident moron wrote:I linked to a Friday report by Bix Weir who predicts a FED collapse by mid-November
Wow. Take a deep breath, dude.

I've read newsletter writers who have predicted the collapse of this, that and the other thing since about 1965. I was 13. This was back in the day when it arrived in your mail-box. Evil zip-codes had barely been invented.

The coming apocalypse of this, that or the other thing was constantly predicted by far more knowledgeable people than you could ever dream of citing. They were all full of sh!t 100% of the time.

Unlike you, I got over it and figured out their game. As a teenager.

What's your excuse?
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Harvester wrote:Would that be fiat dollars or Constitutional dollars Joey? Once again you're attributing things others have said, to me. I linked to a Friday report by Bix Weir who predicts a FED collapse by mid-November. I don't necessarily believe it. I do find some of his theories intriguing. One is that Greenspan is actually a white hat working to return the US Treasury to gold/silver currency.

Observer, yes our side is winning. I should probably show you the evidence and feel sorry that you cannot see it but, somehow, I have trouble feeling sorry for a Quatloser. Besides, this way when you finally realize our side has won the shock & cognitive dissonance will be greater. :mrgreen:
WHAT? YOU MEAN HENDRICKSON WAS RIGHT?!!!

I'll bet 2 100 Oz gold bars....and I have them, too. Though I'm absolutely certain Harvester won't see a fraction of that amount in his lifetime
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LPC

Post by LPC »

Harvester wrote:Once again you're attributing things others have said, to me. I linked to a Friday report by Bix Weir who predicts a FED collapse by mid-November. I don't necessarily believe it.
If you're posting links to crap that even you don't believe, then I'll be deleting those posts in the future rather than approving them.
Dan Evans
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Gregg wrote:
Harvester wrote: WHAT? YOU MEAN HENDRICKSON WAS RIGHT?!!!

I'll bet 2 100 Oz gold bars....and I have them, too. Though I'm absolutely certain Harvester won't see a fraction of that amount in his lifetime
HA! Would those be the tungsten-filled gold bars originating in the US?

As for Halloween, at first I couldn't decide. Oh I considered all the usual scary baddies, Rockefeller, Hillary, George Soros, and then it hit me. Of course, who better represents evil personified than our very own Lord Famspire, blood-sucker of the sacred tax! Shouldda seen me; was quite a hit with my eye-patch, sombrero & pillowcase holding those select lower-court rulings supporting the banksta view of taxation. I'd leave every treat-giver with a choice quote like "the law is what I say it is" or "you people are all the same, delusional!"
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

Anyone else find it odd that Harvester changes his story constantly depending on the circumstance?

He is claiming here that the CTC method is working for him. However, elsewhere he has stated that he simply does not file a return. Either he's filing a CTC educated return or he's not filing a return.

Leads me to believe that Harvey is scared and filing honest returns. He's waiting on the sidelines to see what happens with all the crazy sovereign stuff he hopes will happen, but he hasn't taken any action (or he filed one CTC and is laying low by filing correct returns). That's why his stories don't add up.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I'm going to break a personal rule and comment on one of Harvester's posts.

He repeats the old BS about "tungsten-filled gold bars originating in the US". Well, not too long ago, I saw an article on these in which someone pointed out that, with tungsten having an atomic weight of 74, and gold having an atomic weight of 79, a gold/tungsten bar such as Harvester alleges exist would either be 1) unusually large for a solid gold bar of the stated weight and fineness or 2) would be lightweight, if the gold/tungsten bar was the same size as a solid gold bar of the stated weight and fineness.

But then, when have the facts ever had anything to do with anything Harvester says -- except when, like a stopped clock, he occasionally stumbles on something accurate?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

CaptainKickback wrote:Suggestion - stop feeding the troll.
I've been avoiding that for quite some time now; but the gold/tungsten bar bit has been circulating enough so that I felt that a few facts were in order, and I also felt that a citation of the source might be relevant in terms of disproving this latest lie.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:Suggestion - stop feeding the troll.
I've been avoiding that for quite some time now; but the gold/tungsten bar bit has been circulating enough so that I felt that a few facts were in order, and I also felt that a citation of the source might be relevant in terms of disproving this latest lie.

http://www.chrismartenson.com/forum/tun ... 370?page=2
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

At losthorizons, a user called "Soulcatcher" writes:
I have recently been in contact with Pete's wife, and she informs me that with having to write two briefs, and having very limited computer time, Pete has not been able to write any new updates for Losthorizons. There will be a new editorial coming soon, as the briefs are both being submitted within the week. Pete's wife also informs me that Pete would love to get mail from his readers!

Here's the address for sending Pete mail:

Pete Hendrickson (15406-039)
FCI Milan
P.O. Box 1000
Milan, MI 48160

If you do send Pete mail, remember, all the mail is read by Feds at the prison. Do not say anything anti-prison, anti-government, and anything about guns of any kind, or anything else that could be taken as rebellious, or it will not be let through. For Pete to reply to your letters, the Prison must do a background check on you, and save your name and address in their database for them to let Pete reply to you. Pete will only reply to you if you are OKAY with the Feds doing this. You can either send him mail, and at the bottom of the letter/card, give him permission.

Pete does not want to feel forgotten. Send him an occasional letter or card and if you want to help the his family through these tough times, you can send money, or checks made out to Doreen Hendrickson, to

232 Oriole St.
Commerce Twp.
MI, 48382.

If you have any questions about this, post a reply and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

~Soulcatcher
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2683
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet