Harvey's Predictions

Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Harvey's Predictions

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Our own Harvester, posting on LostHopes as "Libre," has made the following predictions:
Libre wrote:OK here's my timeline of the coming tsunami (American Restoration)....

1. Nov. 2 ELECTIONS, or was that a restraining order? Wow, heavy turnout as left-leaning liars lose in landslide.
2. Randy Moss is picked up by the '49ers. dag gum!
3. QE-2 is announced; silver & gold go exponential
4. Banks convert to US Treasury banks quietly. Ding, Dong, the FED is dead
6. Elites evacuate. How much of DC will fit on 40 planes?
7. Orders of the Rehnquist '93 Supreme Court are unsealed. Via fraud & deception we've been governed by a corporation.
8. Announcements
9. Federal Reserve is revealed as a banksta scam. 97% dollar loss in 97 years was a bit of a clue, don'tcha think? Return of sound money.
10. Interim government for 180 days. US military maintains order under a civil administration. Probably the "continuity of govt" plan setup by Eisenhower for just such a scenario. Elections to fill vacant seats held by those arrested. All candidates/members must oath to the organic constitution (not the corporate one) & come back into honor.
11. Federal Income Tax shown to be largely ... a scam. Quatloos.com goes 404 as Jay can't stomach the prospect of Hendrickson proven correct.

Thank God & enjoy your freedom folks!
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Harvey's Predictions

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

If it weren't so pathetic it might even be amusing. :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

So if Moss is picked up by any other team than the 49ers, the whole time-line will collapse?
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Harvester of Lies will have to go back again and tackle himself before he steps on that butterfly.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

What's the deal with the sealed '93 orders? I haven't heard that bit of crap before.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

UGA Lawdog wrote:Let's just say he's a real Nostradumbass.
My lawyer will be calling your lawyer about you getting me a new key board.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

No. 2 in this sequence has already proved false.

Moss Tennessee bound after Titans only team to claim WR
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

What's the deal with the sealed '93 orders? I haven't heard that bit of crap before.
I think that was the sealed order enacting NESARA...
Dr. Caligari
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Libre/Harvester has indeed fallen for the NESARA scam, which shouldn't surprise anybody.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Thule wrote:So if Moss is picked up by any other team than the 49ers, the whole time-line will collapse?
The TITANS! dangnabbit. Hopefully not, Thul of the bankstas. But we shall soon see, won't we.

NESARA was enacted in 1993? But that's a scam right? Appreciate it if y'all could get your story straight.

Anyway, we've got work to do, a banking cabal to take down folks. And I see the Good Guys are at it again. JP Morgan and HSBC Face RICO Charges Ahh I love the smell of class action lawsuit in the morning!

And keep loading up on silver, this train is just getting started. Why, I'll soon be able to buy most anything. Hey Jay, maybe I'll buy quatloos.com - how much you want for it? Oh wait, we're not supposed to publicly express any interest in the currency of the elite, are we? OK, "silver's in a bubble, only a fool would buy it now. You can't even eat it, can you?" HA! :mrgreen:
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Firewood needs filling, pool needs cleaning, windows need washing, good way for you to pick up some coin.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:If it weren't so pathetic it might even be amusing. :roll:

If it weren't such poorly written gibberish, it might also be understandable, at least then it could be pathetic and understandable instead of just the usual pathetic gibberish.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Yup, it's not even authentic frontier gibberish.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I keep telling y'all, he's in middle school, not like we should expect much...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:If it weren't so pathetic it might even be amusing.
I had the opposite reaction, thinking that if it weren't so funny it would be pathetic.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

CaptainKickback wrote:
Joey Smith wrote:Firewood needs filling, pool needs cleaning, windows need washing, good way for you to pick up some coin.
So you ARE going to pay him in Libby's. Interesting. :twisted:

I wouldn't pay him in cat turds, m'self..
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

NESARA was enacted in 1993? But that's a scam right? Appreciate it if y'all could get your story straight.
No, NESARA was never enacted, and the Supreme Court did not make any "sealed rulings" in 1993. I was merely trying to interpret your nonsense.
Dr. Caligari
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

By December 1, nothing will have happened except that a bunch of Americans will be even more overweight from their Thanksgiving buffet, and Harv will post a whole new round or ridiculous predictions while completely ignoring that none of his previous predictions went down the flusher.

NESARA Now!
- - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - -
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

the prezdent rolled up in a brand new
Cadillaaaaaac
says he's leavin' and he
he ain't never comin' baaack
!

Thanks for your support as we take down the banking cabal folks, I do appreciate it, no matter what you're forced to say publicly. Others are also saying there's no exit [worthless link deleted by moderator]In fact, no worthless link has been deleted by a moderator, Harvester is in fact lying about this, again. Comment in red was added by Gregg, whatever my title may be [Harvester is not lying - I removed the useless link and inserted the original editorial comment - the Observer] for the FED. For the record, yesterday gold gained 3.41% and silver 6.58%. Traditionally the cabal has capped the daily gold gain at 2% so clearly they don't care or have lost control. Silver's up 52% from a year ago, and we're up again today.

Meanwhile, 'smatter with Famspear? He's just not showing it for me like he did. That's not to detract from you lesser Quatlosers; you're trying. But you gotta admit there's nothing like a good ol' JAY smackdown :mrgreen: . I can only speculate as to his absence but, perhaps we could all say a prayer as he walks thru that dark valley. For those who repent Jay, there's forgiveness, joy & freedom in the restored Republic.