Freemanatlast seeking Tax Court advice from Mooney

Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Freemanatlast seeking Tax Court advice from Mooney

Post by Quixote »

Freemanatlast is looking for advice on filing a Tax Court petition. Actually two Tax Court petitions, but he hasn't figured that out yet. My guess is that no one on Lost Horizons will clue him in.
I will be filing a petition in tax court this week to dispute the NOD and the Final Determination letter I recieved after my CDPH took place. In the petition they require statement(s) of why you disagree with the IRS and the requirement to state the facts you relied on to support your statements.

I would appreciate help to ensure I don't screw up the petition. Listing the statements correctly. I know Patrick Mooney has gone to TC, so Patrick if you could shed some light on what to include in the my TC petition I would sincerely appreciate your input.
I need to see this through and know that I have enough knowledge from CTC and Pete's invaluable information he has shared with us all, to defend what I know to be true and lawful.

It is time for us to fight back and defend what is ours and not let this charade continue. Thanks in advance for your inputs and insights, on the tax subject, but most of all thanks to Pete Hendricksen for showing us the way, we owe to him, ourselves, and to our children, to defend the truth.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Re: Freemanatlast seeking Tax Court advice from Mooney

Post by Cathulhu »

ROFLMAO. Maybe he and Pete can share a cell.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Gill Thompson ("freemanatlast") is no stranger to the United States Tax Court. Gee, you'd think he'd be an expert by now......

:)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, Looney Mooney can tell him what NOT to do, since his efforts have all been for naught so far, but I doubt it will really do him any good, since there are so many other ways to screw up as he puts it, and basically having an indefensible position doesn't help either.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Based on public information available from the Court, both of them are 0 for 1 -- identical perfect records.

However, MoonBat does have a second case in progress (towards going down in flames with sanctgions) so that does give im a bit more experience.
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

Why would you ask for advice from someone who lost in Tax Court? Wouldn't it make more sense to ask someone that won their case in Tax Court - oh wait...there aren't any of Pete's followers that fit that description.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

silversopp wrote:Why would you ask for advice from someone who lost in Tax Court? Wouldn't it make more sense to ask someone that won their case in Tax Court - oh wait...there aren't any of Pete's followers that fit that description.

There ain't noboby over there ever gonna win the Nobel Prized for Physics, if you know what I mean.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Gregg wrote:
silversopp wrote:Why would you ask for advice from someone who lost in Tax Court? Wouldn't it make more sense to ask someone that won their case in Tax Court - oh wait...there aren't any of Pete's followers that fit that description.

There ain't nobody over there ever gonna win the Nobel Prized for Physics, if you know what I mean.
There ain't even nobody over there that's gonna pass a physics class.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Imalawman wrote:There ain't even nobody over there that's gonna pass a physics class.
Physics class? Those guys have trouble displacing their mass in water.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Perhaps we should nominate the entire LoserHeads community for the igNobel prize in economics?