The LostHeads on on to Auntie Iris's tricks

Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

The LostHeads on on to Auntie Iris's tricks

Post by Quixote »

Meanwhile TranscriptsDontLie has discovered an omission in the Internal Revenue Manual.
The following statement in Auntie's "Penalty Manual", I.R.M. [Volume] 20, (see http://www.irs.gov/irm/part20/irm_20-001-001r.html ) clearly reveals that the administration of internal revenue laws has devolved into a disgusting PENAL culture: Quote:
20.1.1.1.1 (02-22-2008)
Background
1. In 1955, there were approximately 14 penalty provisions in the Internal Revenue Code. There are now more than ten times that number. With the increasing number of penalty provisions, the IRS recognized the need to develop a fair, consistent, and comprehensive approach to penalty administration.
Utterly duplicious is the fact that nowhere in this ENTIRE manual is there any mention of the Court-adopted, 6-pronged legal test to determine if the alleged penitent is the "responsible person" subject to most of those penalties. Imho, the foregoing omission is perpetrated on purpose by auntie's Chief Counsel and complicit DOJesters that are fully aware of said legal test adopted by ALL federal courts re. assessable and criminal penalties.
The 6-pronged test relates to identifying a person liable for the trust und recovery penalty, IRC 6672, usually referred to by the courts as a "responsible person". I leave it to the reader to trace TranscriptsDontLie's train of reasoning that culminates in the conflation of "person" and "responsible person".
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: The LostHeads on on to Auntie Iris's tricks

Post by notorial dissent »

The train is more of a trolley, and was derailed long ago.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I love it when people who dont know what their talking about use big words. It makes me respect them so much more.

There isnt a puking icon? We need a puking icon!!!!
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Right up there with the ones who think big latin ones have any special significance, other than that they don't know what they mean either, but they're magic don't you know!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote:Right up there with the ones who think big latin ones have any special significance, other than that they don't know what they mean either, but they're magic don't you know!!!!
"Ipso facto in pari delicto, quare clausum fregit -- nunc pro tunc!" OK, all you sovruns out there -- there's a free Latin phrase for you; and all of the components to it are found in well established case law. These Magic Words will certainly allow you to prevail agains the IRS, the Banksters, and any of the big ol' meanies who won't let you do whatever you want to do.

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Right up there with the ones who think big latin ones have any special significance, other than that they don't know what they mean either, but they're magic don't you know!!!!
"Ipso facto in pari delicto, quare clausum fregit -- nunc pro tunc!" OK, all you sovruns out there -- there's a free Latin phrase for you; and all of the components to it are found in well established case law. These Magic Words will certainly allow you to prevail agains the IRS, the Banksters, and any of the big ol' meanies who won't let you do whatever you want to do.

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
I'm actually litigating a business case where we are asserting "in pari delicto". I must say, that I love using Latin phrases in litigation. We're also using ex malo dolo and ex turpi causa, non oritur actio.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

I love the fact that the legal profession has an expression which basically means that the conclusion is so obvious that no explanation is needed, but the expression is in Latin ("res ipsa loquitor") so that it requires explanation.

We take what's simple and obvious and make it complicated and obscure.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

I've yet to figure out how to use "Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres" in a pleading or brief.
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Romani Ite domus!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The one the Sov'runs have trouble with is Veritas
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Gregg wrote:The one the Sov'runs have trouble with is Veritas
They also have problems with gravitas.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I thought this one would be perfect for dealing with the sov'runs.

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Paul

Post by Paul »

I've yet to figure out how to use "Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres" in a pleading or brief.
A malpractice complaint about a botched gall bladder surgery?