Alex Jones censored! Waaaaaaah!

Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Alex Jones censored! Waaaaaaah!

Post by Lambkin »

http://www.enews-press.com/article/1697 ... -beginning

Summary: Alex Jones posts YouTube video to complain about YouTube censorship. Followers apparently can't tell the difference between government censorship and a private company's free web service.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Re: Alex Jones censored! Waaaaaaah!

Post by The Operative »

Lambkin wrote:http://www.enews-press.com/article/1697 ... -beginning

Summary: Alex Jones posts YouTube video to complain about YouTube censorship. Followers apparently can't tell the difference between government censorship and a private company's free web service.
That is because Alex Jones can't tell or doesn't know the difference either. I should complain that Alex Jones censors truth and reality from the infowars.com website. :roll:
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

He's not the only moron who thinks private companies owe it to him to provide a free soapbox. Witness the Bob Hurt thread.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Alex Jones and news are oil and water. He is nothing more than an entertainer posing as if what he produces is news.

I've been censored by both Blogger and YouTube even before they were the same company.

Anyone who thinks Google as a corporation is some kind of egalitarian information distribution nirvana is dumber than a bag of hammers.

Deal with it.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Cathulhu wrote:He's not the only moron who thinks private companies owe it to him to provide a free soapbox. Witness the Bob Hurt thread.
Or Hamster and Van Pelt around here.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

But if Alex Jones and the others had to pay to post on youtube, they could probably sue if their rights were violated. I guess that's why the internet is largely "free", for legal reasons.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
Unidyne
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Unidyne »

When Alex Jones can't find a news source to support his paranoid worldview, he'll quote some fellow conspiracy nut's blog and pass it off as "news".
Irony: The Ayn Rand® Institute (ARI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:Alex Jones and news are oil and water. He is nothing more than an entertainer posing as if what he produces is news.

I've been censored by both Blogger and YouTube even before they were the same company.

Anyone who thinks Google as a corporation is some kind of egalitarian information distribution nirvana is dumber than a bag of hammers.

Deal with it.

I think the word "entertainer" is a bit too positive or complimentary for Alex Jones. He's a complete tool and a poser. I know what you mean but I don't find him in the least bit entertaining and so don't think he even deserves that kind a label.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

ashlynne39 wrote:I think the word "entertainer" is a bit too positive or complimentary for Alex Jones. He's a complete tool and a poser. I know what you mean but I don't find him in the least bit entertaining and so don't think he even deserves that kind a label.
But, you didn't spend the last three years of your education in 6th grade, either.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Nikki wrote:
ashlynne39 wrote:I think the word "entertainer" is a bit too positive or complimentary for Alex Jones. He's a complete tool and a poser. I know what you mean but I don't find him in the least bit entertaining and so don't think he even deserves that kind a label.
But, you didn't spend the last three years of your education in 6th grade, either.
True.

I find the Alex Jones fans to be quite delusional and conspiracy theorists. They irritate me