Stupidity (or "lawful money")

iplawyer

Stupidity (or "lawful money")

Post by iplawyer »

From Libra aka Harvey at LH:

SaintPaul, that's a good question. How can you "direct deposit" into lawful money? You might talk to your banker for the answer. Probably an amendment to your agreement (signature card) would work:
Quote:
Any deposits or withdrawals, hereinafter "Events", are made with the intent to receive or handle lawful money. Events include, but are not limited to, any use of the various types of bank cards for cash withdrawals or for payments. Said events are subject to a superceding DEMAND FOR LAWFUL MONEY with the express intent to redeem any private credit instrument into lawful money pursuant to, albeit absent any benefit from, Title 12 Section 411 of the United States Code.
[Your True Name Signature]
David Merrill

Re: Stupidity (or "lawful money")

Post by David Merrill »

You just need to make your demand on the Signature Card when you open or renew your account with your bank.

Can you please provide us a link?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I wouldn't bother. Since Harvey's post is so much codswallop, since it's (as usual) completely unsupported in fact or law, and since a request like this will get people nothing but an invitation to do their banking elsewhere, it doesn't seem like any link that could be provided would be worth investigating...

unless the link includes a link to the names and citations of court decisions which have, as their HOLDING, that the practices of which Harvey brags are legal.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

I've been reading topics like this for a couple years now, and I'm still confused as to what is meant by LAWFUL MONEY. Are you supposed to SHOUT IT at bankers? To you make a citizens arrest on the store clerk who asks for unlawful money such as FRNs? Do you stuff red stamped affidavits in the coin box of the bus? Is it true that shouting LAWFUL MONEY performs a miracle of transubstantiation wherein the eebil green pieces of paper become the Body of Christ?

signed,
Bilious in Biloxi
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Brandybuck wrote:I've been reading topics like this for a couple years now, and I'm still confused as to what is meant by LAWFUL MONEY.
signed,
Bilious in Biloxi
Dear Bilious:

Fornswaggle two addits to correlate the binderbag, then weedeat carmel tire irons until immolated. Forswear a green armature for September delivery and suffocate almond hazards between geometric anomalies.

Hope that helps. 8)
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I wouldn't bother. Since Harvey's post is so much codswallop, since it's (as usual) completely unsupported in fact or law, and since a request like this will get people nothing but an invitation to do their banking elsewhere, it doesn't seem like any link that could be provided would be worth investigating...
I'm not sure that the bank will ask them to bank elsewhere. In a credible post, one of Merrill's loons discussed his experience with it so far. The assistent bank manager he spoke with seemed to understand that the extra verbiage on the signature card is legally meaningless. As nearly as I can tell, the loon believed that the verbiage would cause FRNs to transubstantiate into US Notes as they were credited to his account.

The LostHeads direct deposit conumdrum stems from their failure to realize that the dollars deposited are neither FRNs nor USNs, but merely dollars. Well, that and the fact that the whole theory is lunacy.

Hughg smells a conspiracy:
"SaintPaul, that's a good question. How can you "direct deposit" into lawful money?"
That could very well be "why" the big push towards direct deposits.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

As Quixote said:

Take a bag full of FRNs. Sprinkle them with pixie dust. Face Fort Knox and bow three times. Utter the magic 411 incantation in Peltic - er, Celtic ("We want ... information.") Voila - lawful money.

Exactly what you started with.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

<bad-generic-central-european-accent>

Ah, welcome back, seeker. Rejoice, the ritual is complete! Madame Skinadumbksy has obtained the blessing of the Archangel Merrill over this envelope. And behold: the worthless federal reserve notes you placed inside have become lawful money-- free of the Curse of the Banksters! Now take the envelope-- oh wait, let me seal it up first. Now take this to your bank and deposit it. Just remember don't open it until you are actually in the bank or the blessing will be spoiled and the money will turn into old newspaper clippings. Or worse-- Liberty Dollar warehouse receipts!

</bad-generic-central-european-accent>
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4