Quatloosian Federal Witness

New Poster's Sig at Sui Juris Forum

Post by wserra »

The following is the sig of new poster "Capnwack" at Son of Son of Sooey:
By order of: ™KEITH HICKS©,
by ™Keith-Alden: Hicks©, Authorized Representative
Authorized Agent Signature

This message, including any attachment(s) is limited to the sole use of this forum and may contain Privileged and/or Confidential Information. Any and All Political, Private/Public Entities, Federal, State, or Local Corporate Government(s), Municipality(ies), Organizations, Corporation(s), agent(s), investigator(s), or informant(s), et. al., and/or Third Party(ies) working in collusion by collecting and/or monitoring My post(s),and any other means of collecting these communications Without my Exclusive Permission are Barred from Any and All Unauthorized Review, Use, Disclosure or Distribution. With Explicit Reservation of All My Rights, Without Prejudice and Without Recourse to Me. Any omission does not constitute a waiver of any and/or ALL Intellectual Property Rights or Reserved Rights.
NOTICE TO PRINCIPLE IS NOTICE TO AGENT.
NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPLE.
This guy makes a couple of posts, the page is gone. And someone might explain to the groyse chochem the difference between "principle" and "principal".
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: New Poster's Sig at Sui Juris Forum

Post by notorial dissent »

Why? If he is posting at Sui he obviously has none to begin with, and spent his short time in school avoiding the other.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

Considering that Mr. Hicks is also a member of a sovereign "copwatch" program, has an large Youtube channel full of sovereign-themed videos, and has legal frothings at the mouth on Scribd that read like the man was the worst stereotype of a Born Again Christian as far as thinking for himself, I rather doubt that the man has a sense of self-preservation. I gather that he's facing trying to sue his local police department regarding a routine traffic stop for speeding, with full straw man misconceptions regarding his own name. http://www.scribd.com/keith_alden

Looking up his alternate online id of phreshload, one can find his ties to the drug industry and production of psychoactive materials. Rather damning considering that the man openly gives his occupation as "In Home Delivery (Medical Supplies)."

I wonder what might happen to his lawsuit if I were to inform the courts in his hometown about the drugs?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

wserra wrote:The following is the sig of new poster "Capnwack" at Son of Son of Sooey:
By order of: ™KEITH HICKS©,
by ™Keith-Alden: Hicks©, Authorized Representative
Authorized Agent Signature

This message, including any attachment(s) is limited to the sole use of this forum and may contain Privileged and/or Confidential Information. Any and All Political, Private/Public Entities, Federal, State, or Local Corporate Government(s), Municipality(ies), Organizations, Corporation(s), agent(s), investigator(s), or informant(s), et. al., and/or Third Party(ies) working in collusion by collecting and/or monitoring My post(s),and any other means of collecting these communications Without my Exclusive Permission are Barred from Any and All Unauthorized Review, Use, Disclosure or Distribution. With Explicit Reservation of All My Rights, Without Prejudice and Without Recourse to Me. Any omission does not constitute a waiver of any and/or ALL Intellectual Property Rights or Reserved Rights.
NOTICE TO PRINCIPLE IS NOTICE TO AGENT.
NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPLE.
This guy makes a couple of posts, the page is gone. And someone might explain to the groyse chochem the difference between "principle" and "principal".
Even if someone made that explanation, it wouldn't help. The use of the "notice to [sic] principle" invocation makes it clear that, no matter what anyone tries to do to wake him up, this buffoon believes that using real lawyer-like Magic Words are all that's needed to make the evil gummint retreat and let him do whatever he feels like doing, because he is Sovereign.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

The buffoon has a drug-trafficking charge hanging over him and he's arguing with his appointed defense counsel ( :shock: ) and writing gibberish to the DA. :roll:

I feel sorry for his mother.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Looking at this guy's Scribd file, he declares himself a "Freeman on the land", declares he has all sort of rights - including the right to have unregistered unlicensed firearms and the right to grow mj, and, as an "approach with caution" warning, regards any policeman who has different opinions about his rights as guilty of treason. He supposes that he gets to lay down the legal rules for whatever case he is involved in, such as the notion that any money to which he is entitled must be paid in silver dollars.

He obviously has spent a lot of time churning out these documents. Most potheads would not go to such bother.

I have a sour feeling in my gut that his name will pop up in some news report before very long.
wserra

Post by wserra »

fortinbras wrote:He obviously has spent a lot of time churning out these documents. Most potheads would not go to such bother.
Indicating that most potheads are sane.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

A quick check reveals that this clown has had legal problems in several counties in North Carolina, but I can't tell exactly what the problems were (might have been just traffic violations).
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

fortinbras wrote:Looking at this guy's Scribd file, he... regards any policeman who has different opinions about his rights as guilty of treason.
I can't help scratching my head over the way that idjits like this claim to be hyper-Constitutionalists who understand the True Meaning of the U.S. Constitution, and then show that they are unable to comprehend the explicit definition of treason set forth in Article III, Section 3.

:? :? :?
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
iplawyer

Post by iplawyer »

He was in his Mother's care when he was pulled over????? Doesn't that say it all right there? And one of these documents has his SSN on it. What an idiot.
ProfHenryHiggins

If he was just a pothead and pot grower, I think he'd be smarter. But it wasn't marijuana that I spotted his production of.

I pity his sons Devyn and Cameron, with a dad like this. Horrid role model from square one.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I can't get the website to load at present but a Keith A Hicks was arrested 06/27 in Arkansas and released shortly after from what I can make out.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Demo.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Clearly, the 'capn' is whacked. :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
ProfHenryHiggins

He's white, and claiming on Twitter to "represent" the "niggahz" (yes, odd spelling with a slanted meaning) of his phone area code.

Considering his choice of flag and some of his rhetoric, the possibility that he might be pro-slavery or otherwise view the pre-Civil War era of his state with rose-tinted nostalgia has crossed my mind once or twice.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

ProfHenryHiggins wrote:He's white, and claiming on Twitter to "represent" the "niggahz" (yes, odd spelling with a slanted meaning) of his phone area code.

Considering his choice of flag and some of his rhetoric, the possibility that he might be pro-slavery or otherwise view the pre-Civil War era of his state with rose-tinted nostalgia has crossed my mind once or twice.
Judge Roy Bean wrote:Clearly, the 'capn' is whacked. :roll:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:The buffoon has a drug-trafficking charge hanging over him and he's arguing with his appointed defense counsel ( :shock: ) and writing gibberish to the DA. :roll:

I feel sorry for his mother.
There's a reason why they call it "dope".
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I would say from all appearances that this is a combination of the family shrub being too closely intertwined, and ingesting in some fashion way too many chemical enhancements over too long a time.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I think he's just pretty stupid. I don't really care about the cause.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Bizarre, embedded on a Czech hosting site which invites you to post it to your wall, if you like it.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Another person for whom prison will offer a chance for a better life.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -