PQI Def Guilty of Filling $50B Liens Agsint Prosecution

jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

PQI Def Guilty of Filling $50B Liens Agsint Prosecution

Post by jcolvin2 »

http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/2011/July/11-tax-934.html

Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEMonday, July 18, 2011Tax Defendant Pleads Guilty in Florida to Filing False Liens for $48.489 Billion Against Federal Law Enforcement
Defendant Filed Harassing Documents Against Federal Employees Who Successfully Prosecuted Him in 2010 for Tax Crimes

WASHINGTON - Mark D. Leitner entered a plea of guilty in the Northern District of Florida to filing false liens against federal law enforcement and corruptly endeavoring to impede and impair the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the Justice Department announced today. Senior District Court Judge Lacey A. Collier presided over the hearing at the U.S. District Court in Pensacola, where Leitner admitted to filing the false liens against the former U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Florida, the former clerk of court, and numerous Assistant U.S. Attorneys, Department of Justice trial attorneys and an IRS criminal investigation special agent involved in a 2010 tax fraud prosecution against Leitner.

According to the documents filed in the court proceeding, Leitner was previously a defendant in a criminal trial, U.S. v. Hirmer, et. al., in the Northern District of Florida in March 2010. A jury in the Northern District of Florida found him guilty of conspiracy to defraud the IRS after a month-long jury trial. During that jury trial and after the jury returned the guilty verdict, Leitner publicly filed false maritime liens against the property of the prosecutors, investigators and court personnel involved in the criminal trial. The liens falsely claimed that Leitner was owed $48.489 billion from each individual. On five of the seven false liens, Leitner publicly disclosed individuals’ correct Social Security numbers and other personal identifying information. Leitner also filed and mailed numerous harassing and frivolous documents to the courts and personnel involved in this case.

Leitner, who is presently serving a five year sentence for his 2010 tax fraud conviction, now faces up to an additional thirteen years of incarceration and fines of more than $500,000. Judge Collier scheduled sentencing for Sept. 27, 2011.

The case was investigated by Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration, Department of Treasury.

Additional information about the Justice Department’s Tax Division and its enforcement efforts may be found at http://www.justice.gov/tax.

11-934
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Re: PQI Def Guilty of Filling $50B Liens Agsint Prosecution

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Leitner, who is presently serving a five year sentence for his 2010 tax fraud conviction, now faces up to an additional thirteen years of incarceration and fines of more than $500,000.
What a brilliant strategy!
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Leitner, who is presently serving a five year sentence for his 2010 tax fraud conviction, now faces up to an additional thirteen years of incarceration and fines of more than $500,000.
What a brilliant strategy!
Oh yes! I look forward to his claim in a few months time that the "250% surcharge" in terms of Club Fed accommodation is unconstitutional/illegal/not applicable/ another sovereign excuse. I take it from the above wording that the 13 years is added to the end of the 5 years he already has been sentenced to. He's supposed to be 39 or 40, so he'll be released when he's 57-ish. Great move that, filing liens on officials. Hope it gets just one nut job somewhere to reconsider the idea.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:What a brilliant strategy!
Oh yes! I look forward to his claim in a few months time that the "250% surcharge" in terms of Club Fed accommodation is unconstitutional/illegal/not applicable/ another sovereign excuse. I take it from the above wording that the 13 years is added to the end of the 5 years he already has been sentenced to. He's supposed to be 39 or 40, so he'll be released when he's 57-ish. Great move that, filing liens on officials. Hope it gets just one nut job somewhere to reconsider the idea.
:thinking:

Sad to say, I wouldn't be too optimistic. By the time that the wackadoosters get this deep into the ... "shaving cream", they are too emotionally invested in their fantasies to allow facts and reality to burst their warm, fuzzy bubble; and they decide that if they just Keep The Faith and Stand Tall like a Warrior, they will prevail because they are In The Right.

Better them than me....
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

TP Motto: When you're in a deep hole the first thing to do is keep digging.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

These "Tall Warrior Stand" things, can a get one that would fit a Masai?
:Axe:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Just stumbled over this on the TIGTA website--he got an additional 30 months for the liens. Since I'm a non-lawyer, out of curiosity can anyone here give me an idea of how much it costs the victimized judges and legal people to get the baseless liens removed from their properties? I'm sure they could sue him for it, but if he's got no assets, what's the point?

If you aren't familiar with the site, it's at http://www.treasury.gov/tigta/oi_highlights_2011.shtml
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Cathulhu wrote:can anyone here give me an idea of how much it costs the victimized judges and legal people to get the baseless liens removed from their properties?
I don't think it's possible to answer that, Cat. It depends on who it is, exactly what needs to be done, and the attention paid to it by the folks who keep the records. For example, it is much quicker and cheaper if the record-keeper will take a copy of the criminal judgment rather than requiring a specific order.

If you wonder exactly what this jerkoff did, here is the govt sentencing memo.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Cathulhu wrote:Just stumbled over this on the TIGTA website--he got an additional 30 months for the liens. Since I'm a non-lawyer, out of curiosity can anyone here give me an idea of how much it costs the victimized judges and legal people to get the baseless liens removed from their properties? ...
The real problem isn't removing the liens. The real problem isn't even "correcting" the credit reports on the bureaus.

The real problem is the permanent wake left on hundreds of databases - those of aggregators, data-miners, etc., etc., who cull information that will never been corrected, let alone discovered by the victim.

Long-standing damage won't come from lenders - they're required to specify that they've denied credit based on information from source "X;" the most likely damage will come in terms of prospective employment where the decision maker simply relies on a source with stale information.

"We're sorry, we have chosen another candidate," covers up the fact that the potential employer even knows about or used what amounts to be a rumor to make the decision.

At least in the case of the legal profession, hiring decision makers would understand the situation and even sympathize with it, but in the outside world where scrutiny of people for things like seats on a BOD or political appointments may be involved, imagine the muckraking that would go on and the bells that couldn't be unrung:

Pat: "Did you know John Doe had a multi-million-dollar lien filed against him in FEDERAL court?!?!?"

Mike: "No kidding?"

Pat: "Yep - and he's a lawyer!"

Mike: "Must have gotten into a serious jam."

Pat: "You don't get something like that unless it is - in Federal court, no less."

Mike: "But don't lawyers get that crap all the time?"

Pat: "Lawyers? Hell, no. That's why they're lawyers. Did you know they can't even sue each other?"

Mike: "Yea, I heard that somewhere, and I think you have to be one to file something like a lien in federal court."

Pat: "Yep, I think you're right. So somebody hired a lawyer and I'll bet ol' John got himself sued."

Mike: "Yea, and lost. Trust me, I know. That's when you get a lien filed on you. Like I said, it must have been a serious jam."

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three